PDA

View Full Version : Mike Lombardi Mock - NT Dan Williams at #9

Night Train
04-09-2010, 07:28 PM
On NFL Network tonight..based on what he's hearing ( perhaps voices in his head ? No matter..)

1. Rams- Bradford
2. Lions- Suh
3. Bucs- McCoy
4. Skins- Okung
5. Chiefs - Eric Berry
6. Seahawks- Surprise - C.J. Spiller
7. Browns- Surprise - Clausen
8. Raiders- Trent Williams
9. Bills - Dan Williams
10. Jags - J. Pierre-Paul

Interesting. He mentioned LT need for Bills but said Dan Williams is the best NT in the draft and he's too good to pass. Said they don't have any NT's and Kyle Williams is too small. I guess he sees him as a better player than Bulaga.

Discuss

rcd333
04-09-2010, 07:41 PM
its gotta be Bulaga there

WeAreArthurMoates
04-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Frankly, either one is good with me.

T-Long
04-09-2010, 09:28 PM
I would be pissed if Trent Williams fell that far and the damn Raiders get him. He is the perfect fit for the Bills and the guy I would want at 9 if he falls.

psubills62
04-09-2010, 10:52 PM
I'd much rather go with Bulaga there. First of all, Gailey is an offensive-minded coach. Second, our offense has been horrible the past...who knows how many years. Third, the NT's in the later rounds are usually more NFL-ready than the potential LT's. You can find both in the later rounds, but the LT's take longer to develop than the NT's do.

ublinkwescore
04-09-2010, 11:05 PM
our drafts are always crapshoots, I just close my eyes and hope for the best.

HAMMER
04-10-2010, 10:32 AM
I would not be upset with that pick, we need NT and OT. In this case they obviously feel a good LT would still be available to them in the 2nd.

ddaryl
04-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Well it will be interesting...

I beleive the Bills simply have to go LT if the draft went down like this.

Chan is an offensive head coach and our OC as well which means for him to be successful he is going to need players on the side of the ball he works best with IMO...

but it really comes down to how the Bills grade those players and how much difference in the grade there is. If Williams and a LT still on the baord are graded closely I think we go LT...

YardRat
04-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Bastard is cheating off of my DraftNasty mock draft...I've got Spiller going to Seattle and Clausen going to Cleveland also :mad:

Lexwhat
04-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Unless some unexpected player falls to us (Okung / Bulaga / Trent Williams / Bradford / Suh / McCoy), the Dan Williams pick is what I've been predicting all along (and still believe to be true). We have a huge hole at DT, and we need to address the focal point of our Defense early. D.Williams makes a lot of sense to me.

Clausen is, obviously, the other most logical candidate, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's also taken by the time we pick. Otherwise, it would simply come down to how much Nix et al. like Clausen.

jimbohastle51
04-10-2010, 02:09 PM
On NFL Network tonight..based on what he's hearing ( perhaps voices in his head ? No matter..)

1. Rams- Bradford
2. Lions- Suh
3. Bucs- McCoy
4. Skins- Okung
5. Chiefs - Eric Berry
6. Seahawks- Surprise - C.J. Spiller
7. Browns- Surprise - Clausen
8. Raiders- Trent Williams
9. Bills - Dan Williams
10. Jags - J. Pierre-Paul

Interesting. He mentioned LT need for Bills but said Dan Williams is the best NT in the draft and he's too good to pass. Said they don't have any NT's and Kyle Williams is too small. I guess he sees him as a better player than Bulaga.

Discuss

he also said referenced the Bills trading into the end of the 1st to get tebow in that segment