PDA

View Full Version : Wes Bunting doesnt think Jimmy Clausen is a fit in Buffalo

DraftBoy
04-10-2010, 07:51 PM
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Clausen-looks-improved-but-can-he-find-a-team.html

On a side note, I did notice Clausen’s consistent attempts to get a proper grip on the football before nearly every throw. This may seem like a minor detail, but when I went back and looked up his measurements, Clausen’s hands were only nine inches, tied for the smallest at the NFL Combine. Being able to grip and spin the ball in cold and harsh elements is key for any quarterback at the next level, and Clausen’s hand size is a bit of a concern for me at this stage, especially when evaluating him from a cold-weather standpoint, e.g., Buffalo.

SirMcGee
04-10-2010, 08:30 PM
You know what they say about small hands in cold weather...

jpdex12
04-10-2010, 08:52 PM
GOOD GOD, NOW WE ARE PICKING ON HAND SIZE? GET REAL.

psubills62
04-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Maybe we should check to see if the Burger King double cheeseburger makes his hands look small? :idunno:

I don't think this is going to make or break a kid, but it's another of a thousand factors to look at when drafting.

PECKERWOOD
04-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Last I checked, Bunting is a dunce because South Bend gets just as chilly as Buffalo, if not even colder.

Mr. Pink
04-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Small hand size is a huge concern for a QB.

Whether or not you want to admit to it or not.

Ball Security when getting hit is another issue with a QB that has small hands.

Michael82
04-10-2010, 10:20 PM
GOOD GOD, NOW WE ARE PICKING ON HAND SIZE? GET REAL.
agreed! This is definitely the time of the year where I want the draft to hurry up and get here. All this waiting is killing me, plus we are at the point where now everything that is said is pure smokescreens and a bunch of people over analyzing things! :ill:

Ickybaluky
04-10-2010, 10:23 PM
That was always the knock on Duante Culpepper as well. They always blamed his fumbling problems on his small hands.

OpIv37
04-10-2010, 11:04 PM
according to this link, hand size is measured from tip of the pinky to tip of the thumb, with fingers outstretched.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_average_hand_size_of_an_NFL_football_player

after reading this thread, I decided to measure my hands- just over 10" by the above measurement, and I'm only 5'10". Granted, I've always had disproportionately large hands and feet for my size, but Clausen is listed at 6'3". If his hands are only 8", he's basically that guy with the small hands on the Burger King commercial. That is ridiculously small for a guy his size.

Does that affect his play, particularly in cold weather? I don't know. But South Bend, Indiana, isn't exactly Southern California or Arizona, and he put up damn good numbers in college.

Either way, I'm still against drafting Clausen for numerous reasons that I've already stated. But given his past performance in less-than-ideal weather, I really don't think this should be the deciding issue..

SirMcGee
04-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Hand size is important for a QB. Not only for ball security, but also QB's with bigger hands have an easier time throwing the ball.

Ingtar33
04-10-2010, 11:24 PM
according to this link, hand size is measured from tip of the pinky to tip of the thumb, with fingers outstretched.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_average_hand_size_of_an_NFL_football_player

after reading this thread, I decided to measure my hands- just over 10" by the above measurement, and I'm only 5'10". Granted, I've always had disproportionately large hands and feet for my size, but Clausen is listed at 6'3". If his hands are only 8", he's basically that guy with the small hands on the Burger King commercial. That is ridiculously small for a guy his size.

Does that affect his play, particularly in cold weather? I don't know. But South Bend, Indiana, isn't exactly Southern California or Arizona, and he put up damn good numbers in college.

Either way, I'm still against drafting Clausen for numerous reasons that I've already stated. But given his past performance in less-than-ideal weather, I really don't think this should be the deciding issue..

he's not 6'3" he's 6'2"

that point aside, his hands are insanity small. my hands are average size for my height (just about 10 inches.. actually i think it was 9 1/2), and i used to think when i was playing that my hands were too small sometimes. It IS a big deal when you're talking 8 inchs. Because hand size matters in the cold and wind and wet.

Daunte Culpepper has 8 inch hands and his biggest problem throughout his career is he fumbled pretty much every time he was touched. this is a big problem for guys with small hands.

PECKERWOOD
04-10-2010, 11:33 PM
I better use my strong hand!!

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2909/cap0061co.png

psubills62
04-11-2010, 12:59 AM
Nine inches, guys, not eight. Not that that changes a whole lot, they're still small.

YardRat
04-11-2010, 04:10 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=3204111#post3204111

Obviously I agree with those who consider hand size a definite factor.

Clausen has puny hands...bust.

jamze132
04-11-2010, 07:13 AM
How does one properly measure a penis? This is extrememly important in the NFL because if a QB has a small one and he showers with big ones, his self esteem is going to be damaged, in turn causing his head to be a wreck come game day, which may cause lots of losses.

ddaryl
04-11-2010, 07:25 AM
Well I'm 5' 8.5" and my hand is 8.5" using the above criteria for measurement.

I agree hand size for a QB is an important measurable, and with the strong winds and crazy weather we have here getting a firm grip on a rock hard football in 5 degree temps would be greatly benefitted by a larger hand QB IMO...

but everyone already knows I would rather pull out all the tricks next year to move up and grab a top QB, and use this year ot fortify the trenches and LB'ers

Novacane
04-11-2010, 07:46 AM
1 more reason not to draft him.

SirMcGee
04-11-2010, 08:18 AM
Well I've done my research and his hands aren't "small" like the writer says. His hands are actually average so it shouldn't be too much of a factor if we're thinking of drafting him. I have mixed feelings about him and I don't know how I feel about him. Here are the hand measurables of the other QB's in this year's draft. Compare them to Clausen's.

Sam Bradford - 6'4" (Hand Size) - 9 1/2 in.
Jimmy Clausen - 6'2"+ (Hand Size) - 9 in.
Dan Lefevour - 6'3 (Hand Size) - 9 1/4"
Colt McCoy - 6'1" (Hand Size) - 9 3/8"
Tim Tebow - 6'3" (Hand Size) - 10 1/8"
Tony Pike - 6'6" (Hand Size) - 10"
Jevan Snead - 6'3" (Hand Size) - 10"

John Skelton - 6'6" (Hand Size) - 9'3/4"

John Skelton has the tiniest hands for a guy of his size and it seems to me that Clausen is average. Not small for a guy his size.

ddaryl
04-11-2010, 08:47 AM
1/2" is quite a bit of differenc ein regards to grabbing a pro football.

I know when I grab a pro style football the ball is very very hard to grab for me. My hand span is 8.5".

Compare my hand to Bradford and he has a whole inch on me, and I could easily see how that inch would have a significant grip improvement.

but what stands out for me if tebows monster hands.... there is a guy who isn't going to fumble much with those paws

YardRat
04-11-2010, 08:53 AM
Well I've done my research and his hands aren't "small" like the writer says. His hands are actually average so it shouldn't be too much of a factor if we're thinking of drafting him. I have mixed feelings about him and I don't know how I feel about him. Here are the hand measurables of the other QB's in this year's draft. Compare them to Clausen's.

Sam Bradford - 6'4" (Hand Size) - 9 1/2 in.
Jimmy Clausen - 6'2"+ (Hand Size) - 9 in.
Dan Lefevour - 6'3 (Hand Size) - 9 1/4"
Colt McCoy - 6'1" (Hand Size) - 9 3/8"
Tim Tebow - 6'3" (Hand Size) - 10 1/8"
Tony Pike - 6'6" (Hand Size) - 10"
Jevan Snead - 6'3" (Hand Size) - 10"

John Skelton - 6'6" (Hand Size) - 9'3/4"

John Skelton has the tiniest hands for a guy of his size and it seems to me that Clausen is average. Not small for a guy his size.

#1 - He has the puniest hands on the list, so I don't know where you're getting 'average' from.

#2 - Hand measurement isn't important when related to height, but rather the size of the football.

Most personnel guys like to see a minimum 9-1/2" hand size.

http://reviews.ebay.com/SI-NFL-Talent-Evaluators-10-Essentials-For-An-NFL-QB_W0QQugidZ10000000000913454

#10 HAND SIZE : No Kidding. Teams want a guy whose outstretched throwing hand measures at least 9 1/2 inches from the tip of the thumb to the tip of the little finger. The Eagles knocked Daunte Culpepper off their draft list in 1999 in part because of his small hands.

YardRat
04-11-2010, 09:02 AM
Alex Smith - Bust - 8 1/2
Drew Brees - Boom - 10 1/4
Brett Favre - Boom - 10 5/8
Sanchez and Stafford - 10 1/2 and 10.

cocamide
04-11-2010, 09:56 AM
9.5 over here, ladies!

Ickybaluky
04-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Mike Lombardi is saying Buffalo doesn't want Clausen because he isn't athletic enough:

LINK (http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Sunday-at-the-Post-9702.html)

I keep hearing from teams that Buffalo will not pick Clausen in the first, preferring a more athletic player at quarterback. In fact, someone told me that Chan Gailey, while he was offensive coordinator in Miami, was not in favor of Drew Brees as a potential pick because he had Ray Lucas on the roster. Keep in mind, Gailey has always loved athletic players as evidenced by his style of recruiting while head coach at Georgia Tech.

DraftBoy
04-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Its been posted before by few others but hand size is one of the biggest unheralded factors when it comes to draft QB's. Similar to OT arm length, can it be overcome? Yes, but it is a big inhibitor in gripping the football, and for those thinking South Bend weather compares to Buffalo are a little off and its because of precipitation. South Bend's wettest month is June, while Buffalo's is in November. To put that into numbers terms, Buffalo averages about 2 feet more (22.8 inches to be exact) more snow annually than South Bend. Broken down to cover the football season only, South Bend sees 25.9 inches while Buffalo sees 36.0 inches. So while similar in temperature not similar in how much precipitation they see and that's not even factoring in wind conditions which are minimal in South Bend.

Typ0
04-11-2010, 10:57 AM
I always thought a QB should be a guy with a big dick. This Clausen guys is obviously not fit to lead us.

Buddo
04-11-2010, 11:01 AM
I can see how this can be an issue. I would also say that it is a straight forward idea, that has next to no relevance to 'average', as the size of a football, is regulated. Therefore, if what is preferred as a 'hand size' is a minimum of e.g. 9 1/2 inches, and clausen's hands are only 9 inches, he does have 'small hands', but in the sole respect of playing QB in the NFL.
It's also fair to say, that when you are talking about holding an object that has a diameter, being able to grasp it over half way around, becomes much more desirable.

ddaryl
04-11-2010, 11:06 AM
9.5 over here, ladies!

There running past you and looking For Tim " My god he can skip rope with that thing " Tebow and his monster 10.5" hands

ddaryl
04-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Alex Smith - Bust - 8 1/2
Drew Brees - Boom - 10 1/4
Brett Favre - Boom - 10 5/8
Sanchez and Stafford - 10 1/2 and 10.

I would be very interested in knowing what size Fluties hands were.

He was exceptionally good for his size, and I would not be surprised to find out his hand was larger then norm for his height

I would also be intereested in comparing more hands sizes to successful and unsuccessful QB's to see if the coorelations continues in an obvious pattern

better days
04-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Its been posted before by few others but hand size is one of the biggest unheralded factors when it comes to draft QB's. Similar to OT arm length, can it be overcome? Yes, but it is a big inhibitor in gripping the football, and for those thinking South Bend weather compares to Buffalo are a little off and its because of precipitation. South Bend's wettest month is June, while Buffalo's is in November. To put that into numbers terms, Buffalo averages about 2 feet more (22.8 inches to be exact) more snow annually than South Bend. Broken down to cover the football season only, South Bend sees 25.9 inches while Buffalo sees 36.0 inches. So while similar in temperature not similar in how much precipitation they see and that's not even factoring in wind conditions which are minimal in South Bend.

Also, the College Football season ends much earlier than the NFL season.

YardRat
04-11-2010, 11:34 AM
I would be very interested in knowing what size Fluties hands were.

He was exceptionally good for his size, and I would not be surprised to find out his hand was larger then norm for his height

I would also be intereested in comparing more hands sizes to successful and unsuccessful QB's to see if the coorelations continues in an obvious pattern

I've been searching for Bills QB's, but haven't found anything.

better days
04-11-2010, 11:35 AM
I can see how this can be an issue. I would also say that it is a straight forward idea, that has next to no relevance to 'average', as the size of a football, is regulated. Therefore, if what is preferred as a 'hand size' is a minimum of e.g. 9 1/2 inches, and clausen's hands are only 9 inches, he does have 'small hands', but in the sole respect of playing QB in the NFL.
It's also fair to say, that when you are talking about holding an object that has a diameter, being able to grasp it over half way around, becomes much more desirable.

While the size of the football is regulated, the College Football & NFL Football are different. I'm pretty sure the NFL Football is bigger in circumference than the College ball which would make it more difficult to throw with a smaller hand.

better days
04-11-2010, 11:50 AM
While the size of the football is regulated, the College Football & NFL Football are different. I'm pretty sure the NFL Football is bigger in circumference than the College ball which would make it more difficult to throw with a smaller hand.

Hope you got your rocks off negging me in private again Sab you COWARD.

Got me again Sab! you da man. Go ahead keep negging me until you neg me into the red. I DON'T CARE. YOU are nothing more than an IMMATURE COWARD!

ServoBillieves
04-11-2010, 11:51 AM

Trent Edwards?

Nighthawk
04-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Ha, ha...more over analysis. Umm, last time I checked, he played football at Notre Dame where it is also cold/bad weather and had no issues. I can't wait for the draft to finally get here so I don't have to see this garbage anymore.

JCBills
04-11-2010, 01:12 PM
http://blog.mrhacks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/bk_tinyhands.jpg

Nighthawk
04-11-2010, 01:16 PM

So now we can predict when there will be precipitation on Sundays during the football season? This really is getting funnier...

ddaryl
04-11-2010, 01:41 PM
ironically I just researched it and from what I understand a college football is slightly fatter and shorter then a pro football.

The pro football is slightly narrower but a little longer, and actually makes the transistion for QB's a little easier

ddaryl
04-11-2010, 01:42 PM
http://blog.mrhacks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/bk_tinyhands.jpg

Somebody photoshop Clausens head on this picture and start passing it around the intranets

DraftBoy
04-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Ha, ha...more over analysis. Umm, last time I checked, he played football at Notre Dame where it is also cold/bad weather and had no issues. I can't wait for the draft to finally get here so I don't have to see this garbage anymore.

That's the point....the weather in South Bend is not comparable to the weather in Buffalo. But you keep thinking things like this don't matter. Ournold regime didn't either that lovely mentality got us where we are now. I'll take over analyization everyday over half assing it.

DraftBoy
04-11-2010, 02:09 PM
So now we can predict when there will be precipitation on Sundays during the football season? This really is getting funnier...
Yes there is this thing called the Weather Channel and thy have an Internet site that posts the average temps and percipitation per month! Who would of thought that we should actually check stuff out before we post pure bull**** that is completely wrong...what an epiphany!

nateodoms'bff
04-11-2010, 02:19 PM
There running past you and looking For Tim " My god he can skip rope with that thing " Tebow and his monster 10.5" hands

I actually LOL'd at that.

Nighthawk
04-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Yes there is this thing called the Weather Channel and thy have an Internet site that posts the average temps and percipitation per month! Who would of thought that we should actually check stuff out before we post pure bull**** that is completely wrong...what an epiphany!

No, you're reaching to try to make scouting some exact science, when it is not. I don't claim to know whether a kid will be any good in the NFL, but I sure as hell know from watching the draft and seeing many misses by NFL GM's over the years, that my point is proven. I could care less if the Bills take Clausen, but I'm tired of the "want-a-be" scouts telling everybody that they are wrong and don't know what they're talking about. Jimmy Clausen has as much chance as succeeding in the NFL as any other prospect in the draft. It is what it is...let's not try to make it anymore.

DraftBoy
04-11-2010, 03:16 PM
No, you're reaching to try to make scouting some exact science, when it is not. I don't claim to know whether a kid will be any good in the NFL, but I sure as hell know from watching the draft and seeing many misses by NFL GM's over the years, that my point is proven. I could care less if the Bills take Clausen, but I'm tired of the "want-a-be" scouts telling everybody that they are wrong and don't know what they're talking about. Jimmy Clausen has as much chance as succeeding in the NFL as any other prospect in the draft. It is what it is...let's not try to make it anymore.

No you're incorrect. I am saying nothing, Im simply posting more information. Nowhere have I stated my opinion in this thread. I posted what Wes Bunting said about Clausen's hand size and corrected people who incorrectly stared that South Bend's weather is comparable to Buffalo's.

Your opinion of my scouting abilities has nothing to do with this thread, so I fail to see what point you are trying to make since this thread has nothing to do with my opinion or that of any other "want-a-be scout", which I find to be extremely funny and ironic term in its own right.

JCBills
04-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Somebody photoshop Clausens head on this picture and start passing it around the intranets

I was literally going to say almost the exact same thing in a post edit lol.

Nighthawk
04-11-2010, 03:21 PM
No you're incorrect. I am saying nothing, Im simply posting more information. Nowhere have I stated my opinion in this thread. I posted what Wes Bunting said about Clausen's hand size and corrected people who incorrectly stared that South Bend's weather is comparable to Buffalo's.

Your opinion of my scouting abilities has nothing to do with this thread, so I fail to see what point you are trying to make since this thread has nothing to do with my opinion or that of any other "want-a-be scout", which I find to be extremely funny and ironic term in its own right.

See, you're assuming I'm talking about you...well, guess what? There are more people on this board besides you...if you didn't notice. Nowhere have I mentioned your name or referenced you directly. If you take it as a personal shot, then I'm sorry, but I believe I've always used generalities.

It doesn't change the point that nobody knows whether a player will turnout or not in the NFL.

DraftBoy
04-11-2010, 03:30 PM
See, you're assuming I'm talking about you...well, guess what? There are more people on this board besides you...if you didn't notice. Nowhere have I mentioned your name or referenced you directly. If you take it as a personal shot, then I'm sorry, but I believe I've always used generalities.

It doesn't change the point that nobody knows whether a player will turnout or not in the NFL.

Did you fail to read the part where I also spoke in generalizations? The part where I said "my opinion or that of any other...". You wouldn't call somebody directly out that's not your style.

Nighthawk
04-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Did you fail to read the part where I also spoke in generalizations? The part where I said "my opinion or that of any other...". You wouldn't call somebody directly out that's not your style.

Ha, ha...yeah, that's it. :crazy:

k-oneputt
04-11-2010, 03:38 PM
DB, you still think clausen is falling out of the 1st. rd. ?

DraftBoy
04-11-2010, 03:53 PM
DB, you still think clausen is falling out of the 1st. rd. ?

I never once made a mock with him falling out of it, so Im not sure what you're referring to??

The site I work for made a mock that I was a part of that had Clausen falling out of Round 1 but that is not made of my sole opinion.

justasportsfan
04-11-2010, 03:54 PM
shrinkage?

YardRat
04-11-2010, 05:10 PM

I know.

Clausen won't.

You can admire my wisdom later.

Nighthawk
04-11-2010, 06:13 PM
I know.

Clausen won't.

You can admire my wisdom later.

Sure...Ok.

Ickybaluky
04-11-2010, 08:07 PM

Got me again Sab! you da man. Go ahead keep negging me until you neg me into the red. I DON'T CARE. YOU are nothing more than an IMMATURE COWARD!

Yeah, I can see where you don't care. It is pretty obvious how ambivalent you are about it.

better days
04-11-2010, 10:41 PM

Negging the SAME post THREE times Sab nice, ONLY you.

better days
04-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Yeah, I can see where you don't care. It is pretty obvious how ambivalent you are about it.

I really don't care. I am just making it public so the board can see what an idiot & coward Sab is. Now he has started sending private messages in his negs that infer he is gay.

SABURZFAN
04-12-2010, 04:19 AM
:yawn:

:z:

Typ0
04-12-2010, 04:22 AM
I really don't care. I am just making it public so the board can see what an idiot & coward Sab is. Now he has started sending private messages in his negs that infer he is gay.

your plan has backfired quite nicely.

SABURZFAN
04-12-2010, 04:26 AM
your plan has backfired quite nicely.

so what's your take on Clausen, Typ0?

Typ0
04-12-2010, 05:05 AM
so what's your take on Clausen, Typ0?

His hands are too small.

SABURZFAN
04-12-2010, 05:35 AM
His hands are too small.

like an Asian girl in a massage parlor.

YardRat
04-12-2010, 05:53 AM
You can neg the same post more than once?

DraftBoy
04-12-2010, 07:30 AM
You can neg the same post more than once?

I dont think so...why somebody double neg you?

k-oneputt
04-12-2010, 08:16 AM
This place is gettting gayer by the day. Negs, small hands wtf is going on ?

better days
04-12-2010, 08:16 AM
I dont think so...why somebody double neg you?

I'm telling you, he negged me in the same thread 3 times, can't be sure which post, but I only posted a couple times in that thread. Sab has a hard on for me, & negs me all the time for no reason. He is the ONLY person on this board that has ever negged me in private. All others are man enough to disagree with me in public on the board.

Edit; now he has negged me 5 times in that thread & included a gross GAY picture in one of the negs, as well as negging me in other threads. Got me into the red Sab congratulations you COWARD.

Edit; I APPOLOGIZE to you Saburzfan. Peckerwood cowardly used your name & sent that gross gay picture.

Ickybaluky
04-12-2010, 09:45 AM
I don't think you can neg someone more than once on a given post.

However, it isn't uncommon to neg a person and sign a different name. If you were to donate, you could see who was actually negging you.

However, since you care so little about it, you probably won't.

Michael82
04-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Anyone know what size Edwards hands are? Maybe that's why he sucks in cold weather. They look tiny in person....

Oh and I did find this...

http://walterfootball.com/college/Michigan_logo.gif Chad Henne, Michigan
Height: 6-2. Weight: 235.
Projected 40 Time: 4.96.
Combine 40 Time: 4.90.
Hand Size: 9.
Projected Round: 2.

better days
04-12-2010, 01:42 PM

However, it isn't uncommon to neg a person and sign a different name. If you were to donate, you could see who was actually negging you.

Yeah it looks like that is what has happened. At least one COWARD, maybe more have signed Sabs name to the negs I have received.

Although I do care little about being negged, I would donate to the board if I had the money to support the board because I think it is the best Bills board out there.

I have Cancer & the medical bills have wiped out all my savings. I have very little discretionary income.

Bill Cody
04-12-2010, 01:42 PM
I think 9 inch hands are fine for indoor games. Arena league?

YardRat
04-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Anyone know what size Edwards hands are? Maybe that's why he sucks in cold weather. They look tiny in person....

Oh and I did find this...

WalterFootball has hand size included with most of their QB prospects for the last couple of years. Finding anything outside of that is kind of tough.

SABURZFAN
04-12-2010, 02:56 PM

just another day at the office. now I AM going to start negging the **** out of people. :mad:

ddaryl
04-12-2010, 03:13 PM

I think hands are a huge issue for a pro QB. One worthy enough to avoid a player for having smallish hands, especially in buffalo where the cold temps make a football rock hard and a wider grip would be beneficial

ddaryl
04-12-2010, 03:15 PM
I think 9 inch hands are fine for indoor games. Arena league?

and southern state and sunny Califronia teams. But in Buffalo cold temperatures will make the football harder to grip and a wider pinky to thump wingspan will be a huge benefit.

Not to mention the plain and simple fact that a wider grip is always prefered IMO for grip in general

PECKERWOOD
04-12-2010, 03:57 PM
I'm telling you, he negged me in the same thread 3 times, can't be sure which post, but I only posted a couple times in that thread. Sab has a hard on for me, & negs me all the time for no reason. He is the ONLY person on this board that has ever negged me in private. All others are man enough to disagree with me in public on the board.

Edit; now he has negged me 5 times in that thread & included a gross GAY picture in one of the negs, as well as negging me in other threads. Got me into the red Sab congratulations you COWARD.

Edit; I APPOLOGIZE to you Saburzfan. Peckerwood cowardly used your name & sent that gross gay picture.

:rolleyes:

Typ0
04-12-2010, 04:11 PM
I have Cancer & the medical bills have wiped out all my savings. I have very little discretionary income.

link please?

Bill Cody
04-12-2010, 04:30 PM

Is there a connection between small hand size and gayness? Could be, I don't know. I would not be surprised at all if Clausen is a ten percenter, he sure LOOKS gay. Now is that a problem? It could be if guys refuse to accept the leadership of a homo. I'm not saying that's right but it is the way some guys think.:limp: I say we err on the side of caution and draft a QB that definetely prefers to date women.:nervous:

Philagape
04-12-2010, 05:18 PM

Edwards has sucked in all weather. That's not the issue

sauce
04-12-2010, 05:55 PM
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Clausen-looks-improved-but-can-he-find-a-team.html

Interesting point on an interview I just heard on sirius radio with Former QB/CBS analysis Phil Simms in regards to QB hand size measurments

He said when they release the measurements of the QB's hand its based on the measurement from pinky to thumb, when what really matters (and what they should measure) is the measurement of your hand your wrist to the top of your middle finger...Said it should be based on how long your hand is not how wide

I agree 100%, I never realized this

Simms also said he thinks Bradford and Clausen are head and shoulders above the rest of the QB class...

DraftBoy
04-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Interesting point on an interview I just heard on sirius radio with Former QB/CBS analysis Phil Simms in regards to QB hand size measurments

He said when they release the measurements of the QB's hand its based on the measurement from pinky to thumb, when what really matters (and what they should measure) is the measurement of your hand your wrist to the top of your middle finger.

I agree 100%, I never realized this

I believe its close to the same length on most people's hands. I dont have a ruler handy so somebody test it out.

Technically I think both would matter but Id be curious to see the disparity.

better days
04-12-2010, 06:04 PM
just another day at the office. now I AM going to start negging the **** out of people. :mad:

Again, I apologize to you.

alohabillsfan
04-12-2010, 07:39 PM
for all to know... I now proclaim myself the authority on internet scouting! I should be hired soon! if not I will develope a website and hire myself! WOW this thread is hilarious!

better days
04-12-2010, 08:29 PM
link please?

Well, I can't provide a link to the savings I no longer have, nor the Aetna insurance I no longer have, but I can highly recommend Cancer Specialists of Florida to anyone that needs their services, feel free to PM me for their info.

Thanks to them, I am still alive over two years after being diagnosed with stage 4 throat Cancer (I never smoked) & being told I had only a 35% chance I would be alive in 90 days if I started treatment immediately & zero chance to be alive in 90 days if I didn't.

Typ0
04-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Well, I can't provide a link to the savings I no longer have, nor the Aetna insurance I no longer have, but I can highly recommend Cancer Specialists of Florida to anyone that needs their services, feel free to PM me for their info.

Thanks to them, I am still alive over two years after being diagnosed with stage 4 throat Cancer (I never smoked) & being told I had only a 35% chance I would be alive in 90 days if I started treatment immediately & zero chance to be alive in 90 days if I didn't.

I'm glad it's working out for you and wish you the best!