PDA

View Full Version : Flyers are in!

Michael82
04-11-2010, 04:58 PM
They just beat the Rangers in the Shootout thanks to a sweet goal by Danny Briere in the shootout and the 2nd one by Claude Giroux! Briere also had an assist on the tying goal of the game.

Let's Go Sabres! Win this game and beat the Devils! I want the Flyers badly! :oldskool:

Ebenezer
04-11-2010, 05:01 PM
yup...doesn't matter now...Pitts will end up in 4th!

Michael82
04-11-2010, 05:02 PM
yup...doesn't matter now...Pitts will end up in 4th!
What are you talking about? That was a done deal yesterday once the Devils won.

Ebenezer
04-11-2010, 05:22 PM
What are you talking about? That was a done deal yesterday once the Devils won.
as I said in the other thread the copy i was looking at didn't have NJ noted as the division winner and i didn't have the tie-breakers memorized in my head. :rolleyes:

JD
04-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Sounds like someone has a man crush. I don't like our chances against Boston.

Buffalogic
04-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Sounds like someone has a man crush. I don't like our chances against Boston.Why not?? They can't manufacture any goals. We're gonna smoke Boston.

JD
04-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Why not?? They can't manufacture any goals. We're gonna smoke Boston.
Just like we smoked them all season? I understand playoffs are different, but still. I don't like our chances with Tukka Rask between the pipes. Tim Thomas? We'd sweep.

Ebenezer
04-11-2010, 06:35 PM
Just like we smoked them all season? I understand playoffs are different, but still. I don't like our chances with Tukka Rask between the pipes. Tim Thomas? We'd sweep.
how much playoff experience does Rask have?

Buffalogic
04-11-2010, 06:37 PM
Sorry nothing you can say will make me fear that Boston squad. They have a good goalie, we have a better one. They can't score goals against anyone, let alone Miller. We have balanced goalscoring. We're going to win. It's not the regular season anymore.

JD
04-11-2010, 06:43 PM
how much playoff experience does Rask have?
How much experience did Patrick Roy have?

Ebenezer
04-11-2010, 06:57 PM
How much experience did Patrick Roy have?
Are you old enough to remember when Roy came in? Rask is no Roy.

JD
04-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Are you old enough to remember when Roy came in? Rask is no Roy.
How does my age have any barring on this discussion? I've watched plenty of video on Roy as I looked up to him as a child. Rask's numbers are better than Roy's rookie year... nobody gets under 2.00 nowadays with the added scoring/rules.

Wheres the next earthquake going to hit Doc?

Ebenezer
04-12-2010, 06:44 AM
How does my age have any barring on this discussion? I've watched plenty of video on Roy as I looked up to him as a child. Rask's numbers are better than Roy's rookie year... nobody gets under 2.00 nowadays with the added scoring/rules.

Wheres the next earthquake going to hit Doc?

Are you possibly kidding? Added scoring rules? Patrick Roy came into the league in 1985/6. The era in which experienced its greatest offensive output? Does the name Wayne Gretzky mean anything? Pucks were flying into nets all over the league, the trap hadn't been invented and goalie equipment were much smaller than today. Go do some homework; you haven't watched enough video.