PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Golisano...

DMBcrew36
04-14-2010, 12:28 AM
Maybe Golisano will finally show his face again, now that the Sabres have reached the playoffs after 2 years of nothing.

Just a thought, since he has been nowhere to be found this season.

clumping platelets
04-14-2010, 12:31 AM
He was at the game on 3/27 with actor James Woods in the owner's box

Electrici
04-14-2010, 01:57 AM
What difference does it make if the owner shows up to games or not. He kept the damn team in Buffalo for heaven's sake.

trapezeus
04-14-2010, 08:35 AM
maybe he should stay away. maybe he has an OP like curse on the team. If he doesn't show, maybe they win the whole damn thing.

DMBcrew36
04-14-2010, 04:29 PM
What difference does it make if the owner shows up to games or not. He kept the damn team in Buffalo for heaven's sake.

I'm not talking about going to games. I don't really care if he goes to games or not (though he obviously should be watching his own investment/team).

I'm talking about doing an occasional interview, like he used to. Other owners occasionally speak to the media - it's not unheard of. Some people wouldn't mind hearing how things are going with the franchise. I might be mistaken, but he hasn't done a Sabres interview in a long time. He was doing it once or twice a season and now is nowhere to be found.

Ebenezer
04-14-2010, 05:17 PM
I'm not talking about going to games. I don't really care if he goes to games or not (though he obviously should be watching his own investment/team).

I'm talking about doing an occasional interview, like he used to. Other owners occasionally speak to the media - it's not unheard of. Some people wouldn't mind hearing how things are going with the franchise. I might be mistaken, but he hasn't done a Sabres interview in a long time. He was doing it once or twice a season and now is nowhere to be found.
I am pretty sure he (and Woods) was interviewed when Woods was here and I think he did an interview on WGR radio.