04-14-2010, 06:29 AM
Likely for two 2nd round picks.

(Schefter on ESPN)

tampabay25690
04-14-2010, 06:30 AM
WOW

Don't Panic
04-14-2010, 06:31 AM
Parcells trading 2 1st rounders for a prima dona WR? Hmmm... doesn't sound like him.

Forward_Lateral
04-14-2010, 06:31 AM
What the ****. Everyone else in the division is making moves to improve while the Bills do jack squat.

FlyingDutchman
04-14-2010, 06:33 AM
what this happend already...or he thinks its about to happen?

SABURZFAN
04-14-2010, 06:34 AM
Parcells trading 2 1st rounders for a prima dona WR? Hmmm... doesn't sound like him.

first of all, it's two 2nd rounders. second, that's a great move for the Fish. last but not least, that ****ing sucks. :mad:

SaviorEdwards
04-14-2010, 06:35 AM
at least we'll get to watch some great receivers this season.

kelly2reed4six
04-14-2010, 06:35 AM
Wow, we better get really comfortable sitting at the bottom of our division.

This sucks!

SABURZFAN
04-14-2010, 06:36 AM
What the ****. Everyone else in the division is making moves to improve while the Bills do jack squat.

makes you want to neg the non donors on here, doesn't it? oh wait... you've already done that.

zone
04-14-2010, 06:37 AM
Just because we are not trading away all our picks for big name players does not mean we are doing jack squat.

This draft is loaded with talent and although Marshall is a great receiver I would hate it if we traded 2 draft picks for a guy that clearly has issues.

zone
04-14-2010, 06:39 AM

This sucks!
The Bills have one of the best if not the best secondary in the league this trade will not be the reason if we end up at the bottom of the division.

Mr Bills
04-14-2010, 06:42 AM
don't worry we already countered those moves by Jets and Dolphins by signing Chad Jackson.

kelly2reed4six
04-14-2010, 06:46 AM
The Bills have one of the best if not the best secondary in the league this trade will not be the reason if we end up at the bottom of the division.

Very good point. I was actually just thinking about. I overreacted a bit to the BM news. Our secondary is def. solid enough that we can shut down pretty much any wide out. And if we can develop a better pass rush/run stopping defense they'll be that much better.

It's scary to think how good they could be with McKelvin back and healthy. At least there is one thing to be excited about on this team right now.

jaycorp51
04-14-2010, 06:48 AM
Well we can thank Jauron for at least loading up our secondary for us

delectrolux
04-14-2010, 07:00 AM
Whatever, we signed T.O. last year. Lot of good that did us. WR is not the answer for the Bills right now.

zone
04-14-2010, 07:04 AM
Exactly, if Henne tries to lock onto Marshall consistently (which he will), he will quickly find out that Byrd is the word.

Novacane
04-14-2010, 07:06 AM
I'd of gladly given up 2 2nd's for Marshall.

Italian Stallion
04-14-2010, 07:11 AM
wow this is a bad way to start your day as a Bills fan. I need something stronger in my coffee than just..coffee.

dannyek71
04-14-2010, 07:12 AM
Who is going to throw him the ball? The guy will get mad after 6 weeks of not putting up numbers and get upset again.

Mr. Miyagi
04-14-2010, 07:13 AM
It was expected.

The Spaz
04-14-2010, 07:13 AM
Who is going to throw him the ball? The guy will get mad after 6 weeks of not putting up numbers and get upset again.

DING!

Griz78
04-14-2010, 07:26 AM
If we put pressure on the QB, we won't have to worry! See the Jets and Darrelle Revis. Revis is awesome but the pressure helps a lot!

tampabay25690
04-14-2010, 07:27 AM

Where do you see 2 1st rounders???????????????????

Ickybaluky
04-14-2010, 07:33 AM
Anyone who doesn't think this makes Miami a lot better is nuts. They just traded for one of the best WR in the NFL (without argument, top 5). The guy has averaged 102 catches for 1,237 yards and 8 TDs over the last 3 years he is sick good.

Great trade for Miami. Probably their biggest weakness was at WR, now they have one of the few true #1 WR in the NFL. He will make all their other WR better, as they will fit into their roles.

Mike13
04-14-2010, 07:34 AM
For a second this year and one in 2011.

Awesome move.

Who is going to throw him the ball? The guy will get mad after 6 weeks of not putting up numbers and get upset again

You know, that dude who is a ****lload better than whatever POS you guys have. Keep trying to convince yourself that we blow. Your fear tastes great.

Dr. Lecter
04-14-2010, 07:38 AM
For a seconmd this year and one in 2011.

Awesome move.

You know, that dude who is a ****lload better than whatever POS you guys have. Keep trying to convince yourself that we blow. Your fear tastes great.

Sure he is better than the Bills QBs. I think that too.

But he still ain't anything to write home about.

!Papacrunk!
04-14-2010, 07:38 AM
Haven't been on here much because of the "offseason" (which is a myth, it doesn't truly exist) but I guess Miami goes defense for sure now. Assuming the trade goes through

The Spaz
04-14-2010, 07:40 AM
For a seconmd this year and one in 2011.

Awesome move.

Oh the guy who threw 3 picks against us last year? I will agree he's better than what we have but that's not saying much. We beat you last year with the POS team we had so don't act all high and mighty.

Ickybaluky
04-14-2010, 07:41 AM
Haven't been on here much because of the "offseason" (which is a myth, it doesn't truly exist) but I guess Miami goes defense for sure now. Assuming the trade goes through

I think that was a key thing for them, adding a big-time playmaker but still holding on to the #12 pick.

Miami has a good team, but they don't have enough great players. They have a lot of good players.

This trade adds a big-time player, and the draft should give them the opportunity to add another. It makes a lot of sense when you look at their roster. They have a good team, adding a couple of blue-chip talents raises them up a level.

zone
04-14-2010, 07:42 AM
Anyone who doesn't think this makes Miami a lot better is nuts. They just traded for one of the best WR in the NFL (without argument, top 5). The guy has averaged 102 catches for 1,237 yards and 8 TDs over the last 3 years he is sick good.

Great trade for Miami. Probably their biggest weakness was at WR, now they have one of the few true #1 WR in the NFL. He will make all their other WR better, as they will fit into their roles.
No one is arguing that he is good he is definitely a top 5 receiver, but how much better did TO make the Bills. He was averaging almost 13 touchdowns and 1200 yards over the previous 3 years before we got him.

!Papacrunk!
04-14-2010, 07:46 AM
I think that was a key thing for them, adding a big-time playmaker but still holding on to the #12 pick.

Miami has a good team, but they don't have enough great players. They have a lot of good players.

This trade adds a big-time player, and the draft should give them the opportunity to add another. It makes a lot of sense when you look at their roster. They have a good team, adding a couple of blue-chip talents raises them up a level.

I guess Miami could be going the NT route, but Parcells likes his LBs which OLB is an area that needs improvement.

Ickybaluky
04-14-2010, 07:47 AM
No one is arguing that he is good he is definitely a top 5 receiver, but how much better did TO make the Bills. He was averaging almost 13 touchdowns and 1200 yards over the previous 3 years before we got him.

TO was 35 when you got him. He wasn't as good as Marshall is now, in his prime at 26 years old.

Put down Henne all you want, and certainly he isn't proven. However, is he that much worse than Kyle Orton? I don't think so. Marshall will make Henne a much better player.

I'm no Miami fan, but I'm not stupid either. This is a huge upgrade for them. Marshall is a great player and really makes their offense much better.

NorthCarBills
04-14-2010, 07:48 AM

I agree with this post. Keep their first rounder, get a playmaker in Marshall, and still possibly add another pick by trading Ginn.

Have to agree ths is a bit of a strange pickup for Pacells - Marshall doesnt seem to fit his mold of player. But maybe he's got some fire under his rump to stay in the running with the all star Jets.

Henne also now has one less excuse to underperform this year, and on the flip side something to give him added confidence.

Night Train
04-14-2010, 07:48 AM
His tender was only 2.5 Mil. He will now expect a monster contract from the Fins.

He's a major talent but also a high risk to pay big $$ to.

k-oneputt
04-14-2010, 07:49 AM
1-5 in the division, 4-6 out of division. 5-11 for the year. We should be drafting between the 4th and 8th pick in 2011.

BlackMetalNinja
04-14-2010, 07:49 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/news/story?id=5085644

Linkage

Ickybaluky
04-14-2010, 07:56 AM
His tender was only 2.5 Mil. He will now expect a monster contract from the Fins.

He's a major talent but also a high risk to pay big $$ to.

I think the risk is his off-field issues. However, he has matured somewhat recently. I think his domestic abuse issues were overblown, as the girl he was with was the physical one. However, he did have a DUI early in his career, which is a concern. He seems to have settled down some and has stayed out of trouble recently. I imagine the contract will contain protections for this sort of thing. I think he is worth the risk.

I think most of his recent problems in Denver were not getting paid. He wants to earn his money, the guy wasn't a high pick. Getting his big contract will make him happy in that regard. He plays hard, and will continue to play hard after getting paid. He isn't a lazy player, he loves playing. So I don't think there is risk in that regard.

methos4ever
04-14-2010, 07:58 AM
I think the risk is his off-field issues. However, he has matured somewhat recently. I think his domestic abuse issues were overblown, as the girl he was with was the physical one. However, he did have a DUI early in his career, which is a concern. He seems to have settled down some and has stayed out of trouble recently. I imagine the contract will contain protections for this sort of thing. I think he is worth the risk.

I think most of his recent problems in Denver were not getting paid. He wants to earn his money, the guy wasn't a high pick. Getting his big contract will make him happy in that regard. He plays hard, and will continue to play hard after getting paid. He isn't a lazy player, he loves playing. So I don't think there is risk in that regard.
And don't forget, another big reason he wanted out of Denver was the murder of Darrent Williams, which has messed up both Marshall and Javon Walker big time to this day.

jdbillsfan
04-14-2010, 08:04 AM

Who was throwing him the ball in Denver? Still put up big numbers. Still a big time weapon.

wmoz11
04-14-2010, 08:10 AM
Wow, it sucks being in the AFC East.

THRILLHO
04-14-2010, 08:15 AM
The point of this is not that our secondary is good, or that Miami might have a diva WR, or that we did not get him. The point is that the AFC east is taking some HUGE leaps this offseason to get better, and Buffalo has been left in the dust.

TacklingDummy
04-14-2010, 08:15 AM
If we put pressure on the QB, we won't have to worry! See the Jets and Darrelle Revis. Revis is awesome but the pressure helps a lot!
Problem is, Schobel, Kelsay, Denney, and Maybin all blow.

cpearl
04-14-2010, 08:24 AM

This sucks!

Like this is something new?

kelly2reed4six
04-14-2010, 08:25 AM

Def. agree.....Marshall has not even peaked yet in his career and talent. I believe his biggest seasons are still ahead of him. If anyone says that this is not a huge trade for the phins they are delusional.

This trade alone could help make Henne into a very reliable QB. Their offense could be scary next season.

jamze132
04-14-2010, 08:27 AM
Dudes, why all the doom and gloom???

We got Chad Jackson, Andre Davis, and the guy with the broken neck!

The Spaz
04-14-2010, 08:32 AM
Dudes, why all the doom and gloom???

We got Chad Jackson, Andre Davis, and the guy with the broken neck!

Yeah I'm sure it's still broken.

Oaf
04-14-2010, 08:35 AM
Now THAT sounds oh so familiar.

patmoran2006
04-14-2010, 08:35 AM
The Bills have added three starters so far in FA.. I'd hardly say they've done nothing.

Having said that, they are miles behind the rest of the division in talent.

Philagape
04-14-2010, 08:38 AM

Miami is the perfect place for someone who needs to stay out of trouble! ;)

justasportsfan
04-14-2010, 08:43 AM
:phew: It's a good thing we still have Whitner. THe true shutdown safety of the NFL.

cue OP.

justasportsfan
04-14-2010, 08:46 AM
I wonder if BB snaps and takes in TO.

Ickybaluky
04-14-2010, 08:53 AM
Everyone is on the Jets jock because they traded Thomas Jones for a washed-up LT, traded a good kicker for one who was cut by Dallas last year, added a very talented CB who has played like crap since 2007 and a talented WR on a 4 game suspension who is a first class turd. They also dumped Kerry Rhodes for Brandon Pool at S, who has at least 3 concussions in the last year. Those to me are big risks.

Miami, on the other hand, lost an aging loudmouth in Joey Porter, a crappy S in Gabril Wilson and probably another aging pass-rusher in Jason Taylor. Meanwhile they add a 26 year old WR who is one of the top-5 at the position, one of the best ILB in the NFL in Karlos Dansby, and probably another blue-chip talent with the #12 pick. That is 3 real good, young players in their prime added to a team that already has some good players (but not enough great ones). I know a lot is riding on Henne developing into a legitimate NFL starter, but that is pretty good.

If you ask me, Miami has had the best offseason in the division, thus far. Don't be surprised if Parcells picks up Jason Pierre-Paul with that #12, gambling on his talent. He may see him as a DeMarcus-Ware type player on their defense, which would have a dramatic impact.

tat2dmike77
04-14-2010, 08:55 AM
Exactly, if Henne tries to lock onto Marshall consistently (which he will), he will quickly find out that Byrd is the word.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/hippiepieces/MMM_TheBirdIsTheWord-Man.jpg

tat2dmike77
04-14-2010, 09:00 AM
Big names in FA rarely lead to to Lombardi trophies just ask Dan Snyder how that worked out for him the past. His (Marshall) behavior will decide if this trade is a blockbuster deal or a bust. Everyone screaming for big names what did that T.O signing do for the Bills last season? Oh thats right i remember NOT A DANG THING!

Michael82
04-14-2010, 09:01 AM
Looks like the Bills will be in the running for Jake Locker next year.... :ill:

DBrown77
04-14-2010, 09:04 AM
I dont think the problem is the Bills not attempting to get free agents. The problem is that no free agent wants to come here. I think we all tend to forget that.

jamze132
04-14-2010, 09:06 AM
Damn, I hope!

wmoz11
04-14-2010, 09:06 AM

To be honest, I'd be fine with that. I hope we go either 12-4 or 2-14. No more of this "bad enough to miss the playoffs but too good to get a top 5 pick."

Bring on the L's and bring me Locker.

Turf
04-14-2010, 09:14 AM
We need linemen and big backs for short yardage situations like I've said for 5 years. At least they addressed the RB a little.
We've lost more games because we can't convert on 2nd, 3rd and 1 or inside the 5 than any other reason.

delectrolux
04-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Just so everybody remembers, Nix stated fairly clearly that they would NOT be signing splashy free agents. The Bills will be signing role players in free agency and drafting impact players. It's going to take time. And it's o.k.

HAMMER
04-14-2010, 09:38 AM
CB in Rd 1 is now in play.

Ed
04-14-2010, 10:19 AM
Miami is the perfect place for someone who needs to stay out of trouble! ;)
Exactly. Marshall is an awesome talent, but I can definitely see him getting into trouble in Miami and some more suspensions coming his way.

Barb
04-14-2010, 11:13 AM
miami signed marshall to a 4 year 47.5 million extension with 24 million guaranteed so that makes it 5 year 50 million gig with miami

Buffalogic
04-14-2010, 11:33 AM
Good move for fins I was wondering howl long it would take for them to trade for Bmarsh. They would have taken Bryant even if they didnt do this so we knew they would probably have an upgrade coming at wr. Sucks though I like bmarsh.

ServoBillieves
04-14-2010, 11:33 AM
CB in Rd 1 is now in play.

... We technically already have two #1 CB's on the team, why try for a third.

DBrown77
04-14-2010, 11:35 AM
Just so everybody remembers, Nix stated fairly clearly that they would NOT be signing splashy free agents. The Bills will be signing role players in free agency and drafting impact players. It's going to take time. And it's o.k.We tried to trade for a splashy player. (McNabb)

MDFINFAN
04-14-2010, 12:04 PM

Hmmmm, seem Henne will get him the ball, if the young man could get that close to 3,000 with what he had last year.. I don't think he'll have a problem getting the ball to Marshall.. plus Bess, Hartline, Cam, and Ginn are a year older and wiser..this should be very good for our O..if we keep Ronnie, we should be a very balanced O.. Remember, Henne didn't start the first 3 games of last year and still put up those numbers.. Ginn dropped 8 passes that would have put him over 3K his first year.. I love the arm Henne has..and if he Football IQ goes up this year, with C. Pennington mentoring him..he should do even better, especially with Marshall..

MDFINFAN
04-14-2010, 12:06 PM
Exactly. Marshall is an awesome talent, but I can definitely see him getting into trouble in Miami and some more suspensions coming his way.

I'm sure his contract will affect his behavior.. I'm miami is putting in protection language..

Novacane
04-14-2010, 12:06 PM

He caught over 100 balls with Kyle Orton throwing to him. Let's not pretend this is no big deal.

Nighthawk
04-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Great deal for the Phins.

Mr. Miyagi
04-14-2010, 12:11 PM
Plenty of McDonald's there too.

DraftBoy
04-14-2010, 12:11 PM
Great deal for the Phins.

I think Denver got great value for him as well.

TacklingDummy
04-14-2010, 12:15 PM
Bust.

Clausen has more of a chance to making it than Locker does,

HHURRICANE
04-14-2010, 12:42 PM
first of all, it's two 2nd rounders. second, that's a great move for the Fish. last but not least, that ****ing sucks. :mad:

This post sums it up completely!!

We are the most irrelevant team in football.

Bling
04-14-2010, 12:47 PM
Look at all the Jills fans trying to discredit this great acquisition by Miami. You would think after over a decade of bad, you guys could look objectively at things. Guess all that losing makes you bitter.

Bling
04-14-2010, 12:49 PM
I'm being your friend here, fellas. Do not draft Clausen. Only Bradford is a good QB this year. Wait for Locker and Ponder to come out. Those are great QBs.

mchurchfie
04-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Our whole division is proactive in fortifying their rosters while our FO just sits on their asses and think that they can perform miracles through the draft. Nix must be awfully confident in his abilities to draft.:cynic:

ZAZusmc03
04-14-2010, 01:11 PM
I'm being your friend here, fellas. Do not draft Clausen. Only Bradford is a good QB this year. Wait for Locker and Ponder to come out. Those are great QBs.

I agree that Clausen won't be good, but I can't agree on locker being good. I think he will have a bad season this year and fall out of the first all together. With that being said, I think, barring injury, Ponder could have a phenomenal season and be one of the top 2 QBs off the board in next years draft.

justasportsfan
04-14-2010, 01:12 PM
Look at all the Jills fans trying to discredit this great acquisition by Miami. You would think after over a decade of bad, you guys could look objectively at things. Guess all that losing makes you bitter.
don't be so sensitive bling. Most of the posts here thinks it's a scary move for the bills and have been objective.

billz83
04-14-2010, 01:15 PM
there are no words that can express the level of disappointment at this organization..while EVERY TEAM in our division is upgrading and getting better the buffalo bills are countering by signing the likes of ferguson, green, jackson, and mendenhall...Every team now has elite players while the bills have CRAP! This organization is the exact same ol BS itz been for the past decade! This owner needs to call it quits and just give up considering he pretty much already has..Soooo now the jets got edwards and holmes, patriots got moss and welker, and even the dolphins now have marshall who has more talent then all of our WRz combined...Great job buffalo in making sure we ahve yet another garbage season..i see the FO and this organization is doing everything remotely POSSIBLE to ensure this team sucks as long as wilson is owner!

Beebe's Kid
04-14-2010, 01:51 PM

It is true...if only we had the strong tradition of winning, like your phish.

I was just sitting here thinking about all of the WR's that single-handedly won Super Bowls. The list is long and proud. This is a WR driven league.

It's a good move for the phish. Marshall is a great player that doubles as a powder-keg in the locker room. I think it's weird we didn't go for a guy that makes a living being a distraction in the locker room and running his mouth to the press...when he is domestically abusing somebody, that is. Nix has said time and time again that we want to have a bad on gypsies that are on the verge of a felony, i can't believe we let this one go.

Personally, I don't give a rat's ass. This team is building ground up, and will be the division champ within the next 3 years. Then all the phish phans can go ***** themselves.

Beebe's Kid
04-14-2010, 01:52 PM
It is true...if only we had the strong tradition of winning, like your phish.

I was just sitting here thinking about all of the WR's that single-handedly won Super Bowls. The list is long and proud. This is a WR driven league.

It's a good move for the phish. Marshall is a great player that doubles as a powder-keg in the locker room. I think it's weird we didn't go for a guy that makes a living being a distraction in the locker room and running his mouth to the press...when he is domestically abusing somebody, that is. Nix has said time and time again that we want to have a bad on gypsies that are on the verge of a felony, i can't believe we let this one go.

Personally, I don't give a rat's ass. This team is building ground up, and will be the division champ within the next 3 years. Then all the phish phans can go ***** themselves.

mchurchfie
04-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Dude, its not like the Dolphfags have been lighting it up in the division over the last decade either. :loser:

LtFinFan66
04-14-2010, 02:11 PM
Dude, its not like the Dolphfags have been lighting it up in the division over the last decade either. :loser:we did win the division at least. Definitely not lighting it up though

Bling
04-14-2010, 02:15 PM
Dude, its not like the Dolphfags have been lighting it up in the division over the last decade either. :loser:

:rofl: So what were you doing on that fine January day back in 1996 when the Bills last won the division? I'll share my story from last year when you get back to me.

mightysimi
04-14-2010, 02:21 PM
Our whole division is proactive in fortifying their rosters while our FO just sits on their asses and think that they can perform miracles through the draft. Nix must be awfully confident in his abilities to draft.:cynic:

To what end? Get Marshall and have a superstar on a still mediocre team. Marshall is a short term solution if it is one at all. We have brought in stop gap solutions before. See Owens, Terrell. The only way to do it properly is through the draft. That gets you long term success. Not 1-15 to the division crown to missing the playoffs in 3 years.

jaycorp51
04-14-2010, 03:20 PM

Miami and NY are acquiring talent like Marshall and Holmes because they believe they are just a few players away from being championship contenders. Do you really think the Bills are even remotely close? They need to add a lot of talent over the next couple of years, and the way to do that is through the draft. Making splasy moves and losing draft picks on a team that is rebuilding is crazy. I'm sure we'll see some exciting players come here in the future, but we need to add some depth to the talent pool here. Putting Marshall on a team that has no qb or oline will have the same impact that TO did...just him irritated that nobody can get him the ball.

Miami_Vice
04-14-2010, 03:24 PM
Great move by my Fins! Of course it is a bit of a risk. But you gotta take risks sometimes to get ahead :)

And I think some of you guys are bit too hard on Henne. He was starting for the first time this previous season (coming into week 3). He is like 25 yrs old and has a lot of potential.

mchurchfie
04-14-2010, 05:16 PM
Miami and NY are acquiring talent like Marshall and Holmes because they believe they are just a few players away from being championship contenders. Do you really think the Bills are even remotely close? They need to add a lot of talent over the next couple of years, and the way to do that is through the draft. Making splasy moves and losing draft picks on a team that is rebuilding is crazy. I'm sure we'll see some exciting players come here in the future, but we need to add some depth to the talent pool here. Putting Marshall on a team that has no qb or oline will have the same impact that TO did...just him irritated that nobody can get him the ball.
I'm not saying that you have to build your whole roster with free agents but there are some players out there that are still young with potential that could speed up the rebuilding process. Plus this team could use a little more select veteran leadership to compliment the younger players.

Mike13
04-14-2010, 05:27 PM
If you ask me, Miami has had the best offseason in the division, thus far. Don't be surprised if Parcells picks up Jason Pierre-Paul with that #12, gambling on his talent. He may see him as a DeMarcus-Ware type player on their defense, which would have a dramatic impact

I would rather have Brandon Graham or Earl Thomas.

TonyIncredible
04-14-2010, 06:33 PM
im sure glad the nfl doesn't give out wins for FA. Might as well give up now and not play any games
:sarcasm2:

jaycorp51
04-14-2010, 07:58 PM
I'm not saying that you have to build your whole roster with free agents but there are some players out there that are still young with potential that could speed up the rebuilding process. Plus this team could use a little more select veteran leadership to compliment the younger players.

I agree that they could use some veteran leadership on this team. I'm just not all for giving up multiple draft picks for players. If we were a spot or 2 away from being serious contenders, then I'd be fine with it. I do think that they'll stockpile talent and add some free agents next year that will help speed up the process.

TonyIncredible
04-14-2010, 09:03 PM
wow am i hallucinating or can fans of other teams be mods on a buffalo bills message board? thats very wierd

LtFinFan66
04-14-2010, 09:15 PM
wow am i hallucinating or can fans of other teams be mods on a buffalo bills message board? thats very wierdyou are not hallucinating

Dr. Lecter
04-14-2010, 09:21 PM
The Lt is one of the coolest, level headed and hardest working staff members here.

He only has one (albeit glaring) fault.

TonyIncredible
04-14-2010, 09:22 PM
oh ok
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h168/tonyincredible/icecubeatfirstIwaslike.jpg

SABURZFAN
04-14-2010, 09:31 PM

not ALL Bills fans discredit the Miami acquisition, you stupid ****. then again, you go to FSU so i'll look at it objectively that it's hard to read when you have your head in your ass.

chernobylwraiths
04-15-2010, 07:55 AM
Huge risk/reward move IMO. Two seconds is quite a bit to give up. I certainly wouldn't want to give up that much, especially for him.

mysticsoto
05-03-2011, 01:31 PM
Update:

Per Rotoworld:

SI.com's Peter King suggests the Dolphins already regret their 2010 trade for Brandon Marshall.

"I can tell you this right now," said King. "Miami would rather have two second-round picks and the $10 million a year it's paying for Marshall back instead of having Marshall on the team." King isn't citing team sources here, so he may just be going off reports that Miami is "wary" of Marshall's endless stream of off-field issues and concerned about his future. To this point, there are no plans to release Marshall.

justasportsfan
05-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Maybe they'll drop him and take either Chad or TO or both.

stuckincincy
05-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Maybe they'll drop him and take either Chad or TO or both.

Heh.

IDK what Johnson's exact contract status is with CIN. My guess it is just salary for '11.

He dogged it two of the last three years - short arms, routes.

Up to MIA to decide which version they will get. But I will say this - he is one of the toughest buggers ever to play - through most of his career.

When he decides to play. He's essentially a charming 12-year old. With all the goofiness. I don't think there's a mean bone in his body.

I've watched him take hellacious hits and come back up.

Examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kztnbhUcJo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw5TjhYQgr4

acehole
05-03-2011, 02:38 PM

SO DOES YER MA

Ginger Vitis
05-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Saying a year ago the Phins would have buyers remorse eventually was a safe bet