X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrGraves
    • Mar 2008

Dear Mr Wilson,

Would you please consider donating the $50 million dollars that we are sitting under that cap back into the community. I do not understand why you have lost interest in having a competitive football team but could you at least spread some good to Bills fans by giving it back. After all is our money cable bills, merchandise sales, and ticket sales... please give it back to the community.

Sincerely,
    Western New York
  • buffalobillsfan95
    • Jan 2010

Re: Dear Mr Wilson,

or a new stadium...
    “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by buffalobillsfan95
      or a new stadium on the City of Buffalo only...
      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

What cap ?
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• djjimkelly
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by DrGraves
          Would you please consider donating the $50 million dollars that we are sitting under that cap back into the community. I do not understand why you have lost interest in having a competitive football team but could you at least spread some good to Bills fans by giving it back. After all is our money cable bills, merchandise sales, and ticket sales... please give it back to the community.

Sincerely,
          Western New York
          this is one of the most ridiculous post ive seen on here in a long time.

how do you know mr wilson isnt packing that cash somewhere so his wife and daughter can keep the team in their family upon ralphs death.

maybe someone should look into your finances and tell you to start spending in a certain way.
          Last edited by djjimkelly; 04-14-2010, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• TMu11
            • Mar 2010

Dear Mr. DRGraves,
            Please use the money you spend on food to donate to the Range.
            After Every Dark Night Comes a Brighter Day

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
              • Nov 2009

That's a bad take.

Comment

• billz83
                • Mar 2010

i hope the wilsons dont keep the bills in the family i really hope they sell this team to sum investors that keep the bills in buffalo but DEFINITELY NOT THE WILSON FAMILY! they are 100% commited to LOSING there is NO OTHER reason u keep 40-50 million BELOW the cap last year! HE IS THE CHEAPEST and most senile owner i have EVER SEEN running a sports franchise! wilson hopefully sells this team so we can finally become revelant in the NFL..this will highly be unlikely as long as wilson is around.

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

I would like to see us bring in some big names... but the fact is the only big names willing to come here would be the ones who want ot be over paid to be here.

none of that will change until we start winning and proving to FA's we are a playoff contender...

once that starts to happen getting some attention from top FA"s at market pricing will begin to happen.

but it all started with last years draft and hopefully continues this year....

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by djjimkelly
                    this is one of the most ridiculous post ive seen on here in a long time.

how do you know mr wilson isnt packing that cash somewhere so his wife and daughter can keep the team in their family upon ralphs death.

maybe someone should look into your finances and tell you to start spending in a certain way.
                    You can't really believe this?

Wilson own words contradict your theory.

He has a responsibility to the community since it's the fans that line his pockets. They are customers so how he spends the teams money is absolutely relevant.

When the team isn't winning than his top ten comepensation should be questioned. That's right he's in the top ten for payout from an NFL team.

Comment

Working...
                    X