PDA

View Full Version : Bow your heads...

rbochan
04-14-2010, 11:42 AM
In the beginning Grier created the heavens and the earth. And the earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep; and the Spirit of Grier was moving over the surface of the waters. Then Grier said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.

Rivet was a Prophet of Grier... he foretold Grier's return to Buffalo with dire words and strict actions. Now, Grier has returned and all shall be good in the Garden of Hockey.

Ruff besought Grier that he would come down, and heal his son; for he was crippled. And Grier answered and said unto him, "What wilt thou that I should do unto thee?" Ruff begged unto him, Lord, that my crippled son might receive thy might. And Grier said unto him, "Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will in no wise believe" Ruff said unto him, Sir, come down ere my child die. Grier said unto him, "Go thy way; thy son walks". The man believed the word that Grier spoke unto him, and he went his way. And as he was now going down, his servants met him, saying, that his son walked. And immediately the crippled son received his might, scored many goals, and followed Grier in the way.

Though I walk through the turnstile of HSBC, I shall fear no Bruin, for Grier art with me. Thy stick and Thy puck protect and comfort me. All hail Grier. His kill be done, in the zone, as it is along the boards.

Griermen.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh19/rbochan/MillerBaptism-1.jpg

Dr. Lecter
04-14-2010, 11:46 AM
This is getting as creepy as S11's obsession with Connolly or my obsession with Myers!!!!

OpIv37
04-14-2010, 11:48 AM
I'm well aware that hockey is a sport loaded with tradition and superstition. I didn't know that dropping acid the day before a playoff game was amongst those traditions.

Electrici
04-14-2010, 02:07 PM
I guess the playoffs will do this to some people. I strongly condone it too!