Kiper's Mock

Id be pretty happy with this..

Buffalo Bills
    Top needs: T, QB, NT, WR, OLB, RB
    First round (9): OT Bryan Bulaga
    Second round (41): QB Tim Tebow
    Third round (72): WR Damian Williams
    Fourth round (107): TE Anthony McCoy
    Summary: The Bills should do the smart thing and upgrade at tackle with Bulaga. Even if Jimmy Clausen is still there, Bulaga is a guy who can upgrade the pass protection from day one. I don't see the Tebow pick as a reflection of him being ready. He's not. Someone will reach on his potential. He needs a long time to figure it out, but his intangibles are off the charts and you can't put it past him. Williams is perhaps the most refined route-runner in the draft. McCoy is a pro-style TE out of USC and continues to improve. He has showed an ability to get down the field, not just work underneath.

With the draft just a week away, Mel goes through how each team could make picks not just in Round 1, but through the first four rounds. There's a lot more to the story than what a team can do on the first night of the draft.

• ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Kiper's Mock

not bad but fails to help us on the DL or at LB which I believe we are more desperate for players.

Maybe we should change the thread title to "Mock Kiper"
    Last edited by ddaryl; 04-14-2010, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

Why the F would they draft another freaking TE.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

I'll be shocked if they don't draft Dan Williams at #9, btw.

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

I'm pretty sure someone already posted this, but I'm not going to bother looking...lol

Comment

• T-Long
            Circling the Wagons since 1982.
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
            I'm pretty sure someone already posted this, but I'm not going to bother looking...lol
            I did based off of his draft guide

Comment

• billz83
              • Mar 2010

i think we needed to get a veteran WR because by the time we draft a WR it SHOULD be in the 3rd or 4th round where we wont be getting an impact player at WR..i hope they dont draft a WR in the 1st 2 rounds we have WAY MORE NEEDS! we had TO and LEE EVANS and yet we couldnt do ****! because we had NO QB AND NO OLINE! so before we draft a WR we need to address the QB and the OLINE positions..and jason campbell even though i dont think he is the answer is a BETTER OPTION then a rookie QB..im not high on rookie QBz the majority of them are BUSTS and the ones that do become good are ones people werent expecting..hopefully the bills DONT make the mistake of taking a QB with the #9 pick.

Comment

Working...
              X