PDA

View Full Version : Hey Op!

Ebenezer
04-15-2010, 11:07 AM
Face off is seven hour away. When that puck drops you and I can't discuss the Sabres. Any last thoughts? :D

OpIv37
04-15-2010, 11:17 AM
With the way Gerbe and Ennis have played, we're not going to miss Hecht in this series.

Sabres won't get many opportunities to score, so they can't miss breakaways or fan on open nets (*cough-Pominville-*cough) like they usually do.

Chara's a douche.

Dr. Lecter
04-15-2010, 11:36 AM
With the way Gerbe and Ennis have played, we're not going to miss Hecht in this series.

Sabres won't get many opportunities to score, so they can't miss breakaways or fan on open nets (*cough-Pominville-*cough) like they usually do.

Chara's a douche.

Not going to miss Hecht? :homer:

Gerbe and Ennis have played well, but that does not replace Hecht's defensive ability and he is probably the best defensive forward on the team.

Gerbe will be out of the line-up anyway with Timmy returning.

JD
04-15-2010, 11:42 AM
Not going to miss Hecht? :homer:

Gerbe and Ennis have played well, but that does not replace Hecht's defensive ability and he is probably the best defensive forward on the team.

Gerbe will be out of the line-up anyway with Timmy returning.

I thought we're able to dress 3 extra skaters for the playoffs?

Dr. Lecter
04-15-2010, 11:43 AM

Huh?

No.

Ebenezer
04-15-2010, 11:44 AM
no. they can have them up here but they do not dress...it is still 18 skaters and 2 goalies.

JD
04-15-2010, 11:44 AM
Huh?

No.
Hmm.. could of swore I read it on here a few weeks ago. Probably a LW or SZ post :censored: