PDA

View Full Version : Browns: "we've talked with Rams" about trading for top pick/Bradford

Coach Sal
04-15-2010, 11:38 AM
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2010/04/cleveland_browns_gm_tom_hecker_1.html

Michael82
04-15-2010, 11:39 AM
If only we were in the top 5 and had a good chance to trade up to that pick. Bradford is going to be a good one. :sigh:

DraftBoy
04-15-2010, 11:39 AM
Makes sense and it helps us that way we know Bradford and Clausen are gone top 9. Makes 6 for sure picks that we know we can't have.

trapezeus
04-15-2010, 12:02 PM
bradford made a stink about not going to st louis and wanting to be in DC. now there is a chance he may end up in Cleveland. Hilarious,.

ptd86
04-15-2010, 12:37 PM
Makes sense and it helps us that way we know Bradford and Clausen are gone top 9. Makes 6 for sure picks that we know we can't have.

just because they were trying to trade up for bradford doesnt mean they are taking clausen

Buddo
04-16-2010, 06:20 AM
just because they were trying to trade up for bradford doesnt mean they are taking clausen

I think the assumption being made is that the Rams would take Clausen in the Browns spot.

ChristopherWalken
04-16-2010, 07:29 AM
Makes since why a deal hasn't been put in place for Bradford yet.

Ickybaluky
04-16-2010, 07:36 AM
bradford made a stink about not going to st louis and wanting to be in DC. now there is a chance he may end up in Cleveland. Hilarious,.

Actually, he didn't do any such thing. The only thing he said is he will be happy to play for whatever team drafts him.

Ickybaluky
04-16-2010, 07:38 AM
Makes since why a deal hasn't been put in place for Bradford yet.

Because it isn't going to happen.

Here is what Mike Holmgren said (http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2010/04/cleveland_browns_gm_tom_hecker_1.html):

I don't want to pull the rug out from everybody on our first draft choice. [Bradford is] a coveted young man. To be able to go up and change somebody's mind ahead of us, you'd have to mortgage the ranch. I don't think in the real world -- I absolutely love the player, as do a lot of people -- in the real world, we're probably going to go in a different direction.