PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to an exciting draft...

Dying_-2-_Live
04-15-2010, 06:04 PM
Look, some people are claiming that this a weak draft class with no real "badass" players. I see quite the opposite. I think this draft overall is a very talented group. The perfect draft for a team looking to build from the ground up.

I am really excited this year with the class and the amount of options that our Bills have. We are the most unpredictable pick in the draft IMO. We could take anyone from CJ Spiller to Dez Bryant to Bryan Bulaga to Jimmy Clausen and so on. I wanna see some gutsy moves in this draft because any of these players is going to fill a need and improve the team (hopefully)

So to close up shop, let this be a time for Bills fans to enjoy because no matter who we pick... we really cant be wrong. Have fun guys :rockout: GO BILLS

psubills62
04-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Look, some people are claiming that this a weak draft class with no real "badass" players. I see quite the opposite. I think this draft overall is a very talented group. The perfect draft for a team looking to build from the ground up.

I am really excited this year with the class and the amount of options that our Bills have. We are the most unpredictable pick in the draft IMO. We could take anyone from CJ Spiller to Dez Bryant to Bryan Bulaga to Jimmy Clausen and so on. I wanna see some gutsy moves in this draft because any of these players is going to fill a need and improve the team (hopefully)

So to close up shop, let this be a time for Bills fans to enjoy because no matter who we pick... we really cant be wrong. Have fun guys :rockout: GO BILLS

Weak draft class? Not sure who is saying that. It's weak for some certain positions (most notably QB), but overall this is a very strong group.

It was expected to be a strong group, also, as the 2011 draft is expected to have caps on rookie contracts.

bflojohn
04-15-2010, 11:34 PM
Ourlads Scouting Service (I subscribe) are calling this draft extraordinary! I happen to agree....

Buffalogic
04-16-2010, 01:05 AM
Ya what?? Weak class? It's commonly accepted that this is probably the best draft class in at least 5 years.

SeatownBillsFan21
04-16-2010, 01:18 AM
I have not heard 1 person say this is a average draft class best in 10 years IMO

justasportsfan
04-16-2010, 10:44 AM
I'm excited to see what Nix/Modrak will do unlike the Jauron/Modrak combination.

Dying_-2-_Live
04-16-2010, 10:48 AM
Ive a heard a few local idiots here in Jamestown talk about how this draft class is weak.