• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

NFL Mock Draft: KFFL.com

Buffalo Bills Jimmy Clausen
    QB
    Notre Dame OT a possibility. Not sold on Clausen to the Bills, since they reportedly prefer a more athletic quarterback.

Win your fantasy football league with The Huddle's award-winning fantasy football cheat sheets, rankings, sleepers and insider tools.
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: NFL Mock Draft: KFFL.com

It's going ot be fun here on the boards when the Bills don't draft Clausen.

Comment

• cpearl
      • Mar 2005

How can you do a mock draft and and supporting by saying you aren't sold on the pick?

Thank god this dude isn't a lawyer. "My client is not guilty...althought im not totally convinced of it."

Comment

• Ed
        Dude
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by cpearl
        How can you do a mock draft and and supporting by saying you aren't sold on the pick?

Thank god this dude isn't a lawyer. "My client is not guilty...althought im not totally convinced of it."
        I think he's just admitting that the Bills are really tough to project right now, which is true. I don't think anyone really has a good feel right now as to what we'll do.

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
          It's going ot be fun here on the boards when the Bills don't draft Clausen.

I'll be dancing

Comment

• cpearl
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Ed
            I think he's just admitting that the Bills are really tough to project right now, which is true. I don't think anyone really has a good feel right now as to what we'll do.
            I agree, completely. But again, doesn't that defeat the purpose of a mock draft? Or, at least, take away from the credibility of it?

Comment

• Ed
              Dude
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by cpearl
              I agree, completely. But again, doesn't that defeat the purpose of a mock draft? Or, at least, take away from the credibility of it?
              Not really. Mock drafts are about predicting the future. It's just a guessing game. Some guesses you feel good about and some you don't. I don't think not having a good feel about the direction a team goes has anything to do with your credibility.

Comment

Working...
              X