X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dying_-2-_Live
    • Feb 2009

Anyone else miss this?

Sick highlight real.Music By The Game ft. Lil wayne ~ My lifeComments and Responses pleaseeeThanks

I want this Trent back.
    Sadly its looking like its not going to happen

Hello Jimmy Clausen
    "If you ain't first... You're last"

• ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Anyone else miss this?

I just do not beleive the Bills are interested in Clausen.

yes I want the Trent back that was looking like a franchise QB for awhile, and although I don'treally feel he is coming back, I don't write it off as impossible

Comment

• Dying_-2-_Live
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ddaryl
      I just do not beleive the Bills are interested in Clausen.

yes I want the Trent back that was looking like a franchise QB for awhile, and although I don'treally feel he is coming back, I don't write it off as impossible
      Despite what many think... skipping out on Clausen would be a massive mistake in my opinion. We can't draft Okung, so we might as well get ourselves a franchise QB
      "If you ain't first... You're last"

Comment

• Kenny
        • Aug 2004

bah... Trent only looked good against crappy competition. And then only in the 4th quarter.

Comment

• Ed
          Dude
          • Sep 2002

You know, when Trent actually has a pocket to step into and a little time to throw he sure doesn't look like Captain Checkdown. After last season, I forgot that Trent can actually throw a pretty nice ball down the field.

I definitely miss feeling like we had finally found the answer at qb. That 4-0 start in 08 felt really sweet.

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dying_-2-_Live
            Despite what many think... skipping out on Clausen would be a massive mistake in my opinion. We can't draft Okung, so we might as well get ourselves a franchise QB

What if he's not a franchise QB? None of us know. Those who love him and us who hate him. We just don't know. We set the franchise back another few years if he's not.

Comment

• ddaryl
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Dying_-2-_Live

That is where we different in opinions. I don't think he is franchise, and after Bradford I don't think their is a franchise QB in the draft, just projects that could turn into a franchise QB...

Comment

• ddaryl
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Ed
                You know, when Trent actually has a pocket to step into and a little time to throw he sure doesn't look like Captain Checkdown. After last season, I forgot that Trent can actually throw a pretty nice ball down the field.

I definitely miss feeling like we had finally found the answer at qb. That 4-0 start in 08 felt really sweet.

But our Front Offices infinate wisdom decided to dismantle our OL and that turned him into a deer looking into headlights

Could he get it all back...sure, but what happens if they do start getting some hits on him again... Can he fight through it or does he regress back into forest fodder on the busy road.

I beleive that trent will get his shot, and the Bills might be willing to examine the QB position in 2011 instead of this year... Trent has looked real good at times but never consistently good, and with Brohm also on the roster we essentially have 2 QB's who could develope into something with the right coaches, scheme and players around him.
                Last edited by ddaryl; 04-16-2010, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Novacane
                  What if he's not a franchise QB? None of us know. Those who love him and us who hate him. We just don't know. We set the franchise back another few years if he's not.
                  That's it in a nutshell. I have been pretty vocally against Clausen because I just can't deal with yet another early draft BUST. Noone knows if he is or isn't but you just get the sickening old Buffalo boom or bust feeling. Huge risk with a huge potential reward. I admit it I'm gunshy. I'd like us to have a nice solid workmanlike draft for a change, grab some quality starters that have the right attitude. Think Bulaga not Bryant, think McClain not Clausen, know what I mean. If Nix is really good at drafting, and by that I mean no thinking "we'd better trade UP back into the 1st to get John ****ing McCargo" we might actually have some hope around here.

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DrewBlueFan
                    That's it in a nutshell. I have been pretty vocally against Clausen because I just can't deal with yet another early draft BUST. Noone knows if he is or isn't but you just get the sickening old Buffalo boom or bust feeling. Huge risk with a huge potential reward. I admit it I'm gunshy. I'd like us to have a nice solid workmanlike draft for a change, grab some quality starters that have the right attitude. Think Bulaga not Bryant, think McClain not Clausen, know what I mean. If Nix is really good at drafting, and by that I mean no thinking "we'd better trade UP back into the 1st to get John ****ing McCargo" we might actually have some hope around here.
                    There will be NO HOPE until the Bills get a QUALITY QB. I don't know if there is one to be had in the draft, but I do know there is not one on the team at present.

Comment

• zone
                      No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                      • Oct 2003

Trent has all the tools, hopefully this staff can make him shine.
                      www.blzbus.com

Comment

• better days
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by zone
                        Trent has all the tools, hopefully this staff can make him shine.
                        When has Trent shown he has all the tools against anything that resembles a good team?

Comment

• zone
                          No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by better days
                          When has Trent shown he has all the tools against anything that resembles a good team?
                          A NFL team is a NFL team and can win any time they step onto the field.

The Bills themselves haven't resembled a "good team" over the last 10 years and have won games we shouldn't have because Trent mustered come from behind wins in the 4th quarter.
                          www.blzbus.com

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

I really believe that the OC issue had alot to do with his play last year.

The no-huddle was a joke and if anyone believes that firing the OC a week before the opener is a good idea than they don't know football.

I think Trent will be a starter in this league and mat follw a path like Gannon where he develops as he gets older.

Comment

• ZAZusmc03
                              • Jan 2010

I really do miss the hope he brought to the table when he came out playing as well as he did that season. I wish he would still take those risks with the long ball and show that confidence in the pocket. But, due to his poor play, I think his chance has passed him by.

Comment

Working...
                              X