• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalogic
    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
    • Feb 2006

Fluery

Took him 18 seconds to give up a goal today. He is so bad right now. Pit is in serious trouble. Sabres might be the only high seed to make it to the second round.
  • Buffalogic
    • Feb 2006

Re: Fluery

Sutton just hit Leopold like he hit stafford last week. Hit him in the head. Knocked him out cold.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
      • Sep 2003

Shots like that hurt the NHL. That's a bull **** hit. Clear, intentional head shot.

But I shouldn't be surprised that it's by an Ottawa player.
      "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

Video up yet?
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Buffalogic
          • Feb 2006

Can't skate with your head down.

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

DAMN! very much like the hit on stafford.. except that was all elbow. Suspension coming I'd say.
            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
              • Sep 2003

Are you kidding? Not when it's a Canadian team doing the hitting...
              "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• JD
                Sabres Zone
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
                Are you kidding? Not when it's a Canadian team doing the hitting...
                Touché

Comment

Working...
                X