PDA

View Full Version : AFC East draft nuggets from Scouts Inc.

The Spaz
04-17-2010, 09:40 AM
Those who don't have ESPN Insider subscriptions have been missing out on fantastic analysis by that Scouts Inc. squad on the NFL Draft Blog.

I wanted to share some AFC East-oriented highlights from the past few days.

Steve Muench sketched out what the New England Patriots could do with their four picks in the first two rounds. He proposed USC pass-rusher Everson Griffen at No. 22, Arizona tight end Rob Gronkowski at No. 44, USC receiver Damian Williams at No. 47 and Penn State linebacker Sean Lee at No. 53. Muench shared his reasoning for each pick and explained why it's a fit. Check it out.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/12745/afc-east-draft-nuggets-from-scouts-inc

ddaryl
04-17-2010, 09:54 AM
I would NEVER pay ESPN for anything...

so I don't feel like I'm missing anything. In fact I'm still holding on to the money that I would be missing if I did pay up for their rants.

that all being said... I would gladly read what they say for free, but since you cannot post that stuff I guess I won't ever know.. unless you paraphrase it all

Draft Scouts is definitley a respectable draft site, but I still won't pay premiums for the info

Don't Panic
04-17-2010, 10:45 AM
I get the mag (which is pretty worthless) and that gives you Insider for free.

The last buffalo fan
04-17-2010, 11:19 AM
Thanks for sharing Spaz! :up: