PDA

View Full Version : BPA at #9 - Take it to the Bank!!

Commissioner
04-18-2010, 02:29 AM
Let me preface this by saying I'm a huge Tim Tebow fan and would love nothing more than the Buffalo Bills drafting him at #9. I think as a football player and a human being, he's worth a #9 investment over every other player in the draft.

In the world we live in though... no NFL organization will do that so this is what's gonna happen.

The Buffalo Bills greatest needs in my opinion are:
Left Offensive Tackle (Bell is really a RT)
Defensive Tackle
Defensive End/Outside Linebackers <= 3-4 Defense
WR
QB
RB

A Top 10 pick in the NFL means u better be able to F'N start from day 1... and you're gonna be paid an a$$ load of money.

The best offensive (Okung, Bulaga) and defensive (Suh, McCoy) tackles will be off the board at #9.

Oakland will take Jimmy Clausen at #8 because they obviously realize Jamarcus Russell is a bigger bust than Ryan Leaf. We know this because they went after McNabb.

So The Buffalo Bills are left at #9 with taking the best player available (BPA) or reaching for another Aaron Maybin or trading down. My choice would be to trade down, but what player available would a team trade up for at this point?

So best players available at #9 are CJ Spiller or Dez Bryant. Easily amazing athletes at #9 even though they don't play positions of critical weakness for us. I would rather pay a talented athlete than give money to another overrated holdout like Aaron Maybin.

The Buffalo Bills will select CJ Spiller as their 2010 NFL Draft Pick.

And they won't trade Marshawn Lynch!!

This is what Buddy Nix is going to do folks!!

Look for the Bills to draft either -
Linval Joseph or Cam Thomas as our run stuffing DT's later on.