PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Draft Busts

SpillerThrills
04-18-2010, 08:07 AM
Surprisingly enough, not a single Bill on the list!!!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81794233/Top-10-draft-busts

SquishDaFish
04-18-2010, 08:17 AM
I agree with the list but what about that bum Kijanna Carter LOL

T-Long
04-18-2010, 10:09 AM
Kijana wasn't a bust, he just had bad luck with injuries. I think a bust has to be someone that doesn't have the talent to play at the next level, not one that wasn't able to due to injury.

SquishDaFish
04-18-2010, 10:15 AM
Wasnt that the case for Bosworth as well? Didnt he have a bad injury?

rcd333
04-18-2010, 12:38 PM
how many years until jamarcus russell is number 1??

FlyingDutchman
04-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Jamarcus Russel is going to join the ranks soon

Mr. Pink
04-18-2010, 02:05 PM
Kijana wasn't a bust, he just had bad luck with injuries. I think a bust has to be someone that doesn't have the talent to play at the next level, not one that wasn't able to due to injury.

Then why is Steve Emtmann on the list?

Scumbag College
04-18-2010, 03:28 PM
If they had a top 25 list the Bills would have at least half a dozen on there.

TacklingDummy
04-18-2010, 03:39 PM
Surprisingly enough, not a single Bill on the list!!!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81794233/Top-10-draft-busts

Bills ranks....since 1985...first 2 rounds...thats all I remember....

1) Mike Williams

2) John McCargo

3) Aaron Maybin

4) Eric Flowers

5) JP Losman

6) Travis Tillman

7) Roscoe Parrish

8) Bucky Brooks

9) Mark Traynowicz

10) Donte Whitner

T-Long
04-18-2010, 03:45 PM
Then why is Steve Emtmann on the list?
I didn't make the list, so I couldn't tell you why he is on there.

sven233
04-18-2010, 04:00 PM
Bills ranks....since 1985...first 2 rounds...thats all I remember....

1) Mike Williams

2) John McCargo

3) Aaron Maybin

4) Eric Flowers

5) JP Losman

6) Travis Tillman

7) Roscoe Parrish

8) Bucky Brooks

9) Mark Traynowicz

10) Donte Whitner

You can't put Maybin on this list yet! He is in his 2nd year! He played the wrong position in the wrong defense last year as well on top of being a Rookie! No way he is on this list yet. If he continues at his current pace for another 3 years, then yes, he belongs on the list. But he should be nowhere near this list with just a handful of games under his belt.

Roscoe has been a great return man as well. Sure, as 2nd is high for a return man, but he has made an impact. I also think he still has some potential to make plays if they figure out how to use him right. Is he an every down receiver? No, but I think he has been great as a PR and I think he still has some potential.

Whitner is a fringe guy. He has been OK, just not 8th Overall Pick OK. If he was drafted in the bottom of the first, he probably is what he is and everyone is fine with it. He just wasn't worth the 8th overall pick.

SquishDaFish
04-18-2010, 04:03 PM
TD come on man your getting crazy now bro. Maybin cant be put as a bust man hes in 2nd year. Roscoe acc is and was a decent return man yea not great but not bust and same Whitner still too early to call a bust.

Joe Fo Sho
04-18-2010, 04:38 PM
What was the deal with Eric Flowers? I know he was a 1st round pick, but what happened to him? Did he just suck?

Slim
04-18-2010, 04:59 PM
What was the deal with Eric Flowers? I know he was a 1st round pick, but what happened to him? Did he just suck?

Combine warrior who just couldn't translate onto the field.

TacklingDummy
04-18-2010, 07:18 PM
TD come on man your getting crazy now bro. Maybin cant be put as a bust man hes in 2nd year. Roscoe acc is and was a decent return man yea not great but not bust and same Whitner still too early to call a bust.
Maybin will earn his bust label from me. He might even pass Mike Williams.

Roscoe is crap. Ginn is a return man who was drafted 9th overall (mistake). Miami just traded him for a 5th rounder. The Bills would be lucky to get a 7th rounder for Parrish. The Bills don't need anymore return men.

TacklingDummy
04-18-2010, 07:20 PM
Erik Mathews Flowers (born March 1, 1978 in San Antonio, Texas) is a former professional American football defensive end at Arizona State University and was selected in the first round of the 2000 NFL Draft by the Buffalo Bills. After an unimpressive rookie season, he earned the starting job in 2001, but was benched after 5 games, and was released during training camp the next year, being claimed off waivers by the Houston Texans. After being cut by the Texans on September 3, 2003, Flowers joined the St. Louis Rams three months later and played linebacker with them for the next two seasons. On July 22, 2005, he was signed by the Atlanta Falcons only to be released by them on August 31 of that year.

On March 6, 2006, Flowers signed with the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League as defensive end. Unfortunately, Flowers suffered a back injury which prevented him from even reporting to the Argos' training camp which began in late May.[1]

Currently owns and operates a Marble Slab Creamery in Boerne Texas.