PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone just see that Sportscenter?

Romes
09-04-2002, 06:05 PM
There mock nfl season was awesome. Hillarious. They had the Johnson, Johnson and Johnson thing going on in TB. They had Favre falling infront of sapp for his record breaking sack. Of course they had the bills in the SB where Van Pelt beat Brady but the star of the game was Henry. They called the QBs who replaced Bledsoe Bowl. Then the superbowl against TB. Three plays in the Bills injure RJ, then they get Brad Johnson, but the Bucs picked Doug Johnson of waivers, so since no one outside of Buffalo fans could ever imagine the Bills winning a SB they had the bucs win in the first OT. I was laughing almost the whole way through but pissed when the Bills lost the SB. Man I can't wait for the season.

RedEyE
09-04-2002, 06:09 PM
:lol:

Romes
09-04-2002, 06:13 PM
Got a little ahead of myself there. The Bills beat the pats in the AFC championship game in the QBs who replaced Bledsoe Bowl. Then they faced the Bucs in the SB.

Also the highest scoring game in NFL history: Redskins 57 Rams 58

Stewie
09-04-2002, 07:58 PM
Yea I saw that, I thought it was pretty good how they had Bledsoe knocked out for the season by the Jets then RJ knocked out of the game by the Bills after he was brought off the bench in a controversial decision :)

casdhf
09-04-2002, 08:01 PM
Damn, I missed it