X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

NFL Draft will help Buffalo Bills more than Dolphins and Jets

The New York Jets have had a productive offseason so far, but they don't figure to get fatter in this week's NFL college draft.

Based on sheer volume and the quality of the slots in the draft, New England figures to get the AFC East's biggest talent boost in the draft, with Buffalo edging Miami for second-best. That's assuming the Bills don't mess up.

• ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: NFL Draft will help Buffalo Bills more than Dolphins and Jets

Originally posted by The Spaz
    That's assuming the Bills don't mess up.

This draft is all about Nix and our peak into what the future might be like.

Comment

• billz83
      • Mar 2010

The bills need to see what the jets are doing and copy! the jets are doing everything RIGHT! building their OLINE(they all went to the pro bowl except 1 guy), getting a franchise QB, getting the weapons for the offense, building one of the BEST DEFENSES IN THE LEAGUE! and getting the RIGHT COACH in rex ryan..the bills hahahaha have done NOTHING except sabotaged this team even more!

Comment

• Ron Burgundy
        • Nov 2005

Oh, I'm gonna laugh my ass off when this "Sanchez is a franchise quarterback" thing finally spontaneous combusts, never to be heard from again.

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Ron Burgundy
          Oh, I'm gonna laugh my ass off when this "Sanchez is a franchise quarterback" thing finally spontaneous combusts, never to be heard from again.
          I thought Edwards was your future? Dont knock another teams QB when you have questions about your own QB.

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by BleedinGreenNC
            I thought Edwards was your future? Dont knock another teams QB when you have questions about your own QB.
            And I expected a glowing endorsement of Sanchez as a response, not a cop-out "I'm rubber, you're glue..."

I should have known better.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

Since Buffalo is arguably the least talented team in the AFC East, one would expect them to have a relatively high impact draft. The more talent you have the lower the odds a draft pick will A. make the team, and B. have a significant impact once he gets there. There's just not as much room to fit in.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                • Mar 2005

as I understand...you need to understand....You are a fan of a rival on a Bills site. They will do what they want to do

Comment

• TonyIncredible
                  • Apr 2010

I like Edwards but only as a back-up with Fitz. The concussions scare me the most about him. Fitz showed some pretty good promise last season and has better instincts on the field than our current QBs. I just hope they draft the right guy for QB. And most importantly develop him in the right way.
                  Still The One and Only

Comment

• Ron Burgundy
                    • Nov 2005

Dont knock another teams QB when you have questions about your own QB.
                    Why the hell not? Sanchez sucking has nothing to do with the Bills.

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                      • Sep 2004

Why the hell not? Sanchez sucking has nothing to do with the Bills.
                      And the sad part is that Sanchez has played in more playoff games than Edwards, have fun with Brohm, or FItz or Clausen.

Comment

• Luisito23
                        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                        • Apr 2003

Sanchez SUCKS!!!
                        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Ron Burgundy
                          • Nov 2005

And the sad part is that Sanchez has played in more playoff games than Edwards, have fun with Brohm, or FItz or Clausen.
                          Ah, that world-famous Carolina logic. Sanchez sucking has nothing to do with the Bills. I feel like I just said that, though.

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                            • Sep 2004

Ah, that world-famous Carolina logic. Sanchez sucking has nothing to do with the Bills. I feel like I just said that, though.
                            Carolina logic? Just like the BIlls sucking has nothing to do with Sanchez. Good luck in the draft, i will leave it at that.

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                              as I understand...you need to understand....You are a fan of a rival on a Bills site. They will do what they want to do
                              I completely understand that, everybody has their own opnions!

Comment

Working...
                              X