PDA

View Full Version : Sabres @ Bruins Game 3 GDT

Nighthawk
04-19-2010, 05:47 PM
It's time for these guys to show what they're made of...hopefully it's not satin and lace.

SabreEleven
04-19-2010, 06:44 PM
Dear Versus, please stop putting ads on the screen so I can watch the game. Thanks.
A Fan that has to watch your network because nobody else has it on.

YardRat
04-19-2010, 06:47 PM
Rask is out-playing Miller up to this point in the series, and Boston's defense is almost stifling.

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 06:48 PM
I hope somebody puts a doublehanded chop across Chara's knees...if they can reach that high. I hate that giraffe looking, dirt, crosschecking mother****er

DrGraves
04-19-2010, 06:58 PM
Is it so difficult to broadcast a game in HD? wtf.

SpillerThrills
04-19-2010, 07:12 PM
Ellis just got Umbergered!

YardRat
04-19-2010, 07:13 PM
Somebody needs to stand up and hammer Boychuk. Legally, of course.

Patti120
Sabres just got schooled right there. WTF

SabreEleven
and the pussy Sabres just let him get away with it...god, these guys have no balls. You have to make a stand on a hit like that but they just tuck tail

helmetguy
**** Chara. Someone oughta-make that BETTER-send Boychuck to the pressbox.

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 07:14 PM
****ing PUSSIES!

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 07:16 PM
Damn, why didn't Paille play that hard when he played with us??

Patti120
04-19-2010, 07:19 PM
2nd has been hard to watch. They really have to get a set bc they look like a bunch of pansies out there right now.

SabreEleven
04-19-2010, 07:20 PM
How many times can they give the puck away?

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 07:20 PM
****ing panic city in their own end. Jesus christ!

helmetguy
04-19-2010, 07:24 PM
Flat footed in their own end, too.

Patti120
04-19-2010, 07:24 PM
How are we in this again?

Electrici
04-19-2010, 07:25 PM
Gorgeous hit, glad Ellis is back.

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 07:25 PM
Ruff better get a bigger body than Ennis in here for this series because the small speedy forward theory isn't working here.

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 07:31 PM
Another ****ING penalty!! Call a time out Ruff and wake these idoits up for once!

SabreEleven
04-19-2010, 07:33 PM
A victory would be to get out of the 2nd tied.

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 07:35 PM
The only ones that came to play tonight are Greer and Miller.

SabreEleven
04-19-2010, 07:37 PM
Can we just decline penalties...

SabreEleven
04-19-2010, 07:40 PM
They actually had a shot on goal....WOW!!!!

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 07:42 PM
This is ****ing BRUTAL!! Time to get in the attack mode. Ruff has these pussies all backing up in the defense mode and Boston is doing anything it wants because they know they have Buffalo on their heels. Boston has absolutely no fear of them at all. They atre getting beat to every puck and losing every battle. Way to add grit to the club this year Darcy...how'd that work out??

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 07:43 PM
They actually had a shot on goal....WOW!!!!
Yeah, everything from the outside..WHOOPIE!!!!

DrGraves
04-19-2010, 07:47 PM
this team better find some emotion and quick.

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 07:48 PM
POmmers says "we're right where we want to to be" after the second period. OMG!!

Nighthawk
04-19-2010, 07:50 PM
Connolly is the ultimate Tin Man...NO HEART!!!

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-19-2010, 07:50 PM
Someone really needs to tell Ennis to shoot more.

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 07:52 PM
Ennis is a boy among men in this series and Timmuh has always been the ultimate PUSSY.

SkateZilla
04-19-2010, 07:55 PM
i get the feeling if we lose this the series is ova...

SkateZilla
04-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Ennis is a boy among men in this series and Timmuh has always been the ultimate PUSSY.

he has fear because he knows he's one hard hit away from Retirement...

Nighthawk
04-19-2010, 08:00 PM
he has fear because he knows he's one hard hit away from Retirement...

Come on now...the kid is not afraid...if he was, he wouldn't have made it this far in his career. Let's not talk stupid.

He's just small...that's not his fault.

SkateZilla
04-19-2010, 08:02 PM
Come on now...the kid is not afraid...if he was, he wouldn't have made it this far in his career. Let's not talk stupid.

He's just small...that's not his fault.

2 years P.C.S. says it all, 1 more Moderate concussion and your done.

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Two ****ing highsticks by the Bruins and nothing called! WTF!

SkateZilla
04-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Two ****ing highsticks by the Bruins and nothing called! WTF!

I've been watching hi sticks and boardin from boston all series, we got away with some **** too so...

Nighthawk
04-19-2010, 08:08 PM
2 years P.C.S. says it all, 1 more Moderate concussion and your done.

If he was scared, he would've quit...your arguement doesn't hold water.

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Why are we backing in all of the time on our own zone?

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 08:11 PM
Has Kalleta even hit anyone tonight??

Nighthawk
04-19-2010, 08:11 PM
Why are we backing in all of the time on our own zone?

Coaching....eventually, it comes back to coaching.

SkateZilla
04-19-2010, 08:12 PM
i want myers to flip chara... that will make me happy.

SkateZilla
04-19-2010, 08:13 PM
Kaleta Has 1 hit,

Grier has 5, now 6

SkateZilla
04-19-2010, 08:15 PM
that's game.

SabreEleven
Nice small players..

mchurchfie
Kennedy gets punked by pussyaa Recci of all people..game over:cynic:

Nighthawk
04-19-2010, 08:16 PM
This team just isn't good enough...will the FO finally wake up?

SkateZilla
04-19-2010, 08:17 PM
and most likely the series.

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 08:17 PM
Bout time they ****ing started fighting back:cynic:

Nighthawk
04-19-2010, 08:18 PM
I've tried to be optimistic, but this team just isn't good enough...same crap that we've seen for the past 3 years. Same problems, same players, same coach...no wonder why it stays the same.

YardRat
04-19-2010, 08:18 PM
Playing too soft. Very disappointing. Reminds me of when Buffalo used to traditionally be a lower seed, get to the playoffs, then punk on Philly to move on.

darthokeefe
04-19-2010, 08:19 PM
THESE GUYS ARE CHICKS,,,SEKARA IS OUR NEW TOUGH GUY...This team was built to make the playoffs ...but not to win

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Ruff has been badly outcoached in this series. They are sending two men in on our guy behind the net with the puck and are rattling the **** out of them and creating TOs. Make a ****ing adjustment Ruff!!!

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Bout time Sekara finally grew a set of balls and bout time Rivet finally stepped up alittle.:cynic:

Nighthawk
04-19-2010, 08:22 PM
If they lose this series, I've had enough of Ruff...I'd love a change, but it will never happen. Mediocrity is a favorite of Buffalo sports teams.

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Ruff looks like Jauron behind the bench.

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 08:30 PM
This ****ing team spends more times on linechanges than anyone I know, thats why they never have a good forecheck.:(

don137
04-19-2010, 08:31 PM
You know I usually get very pumped for the playoffs...I just did not feel it going into the playoffs...Way too many soft players and the scorers are way inconsistant. The players are not in playoff mode. I dont see them trying to block shots, finish checks hard. The Bruins are finishing checks and want it more.
Look at the stars players. It was only Vanek the last few games. Now he is out and their is no offense.

Nighthawk
04-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Wow, this team is not only gutless, but stupid also...why would you ice the puck with 12 seconds left? What the ****? The Bruins suck, but they look like world beaters against these pansy asses.

DMBcrew36
04-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Ruff looks like Jauron behind the bench.
Now you're just being ****ing absurd.

Nighthawk
04-19-2010, 08:34 PM
You know I usually get very pumped for the playoffs...I just did not feel it going into the playoffs...Way too many soft players and the scorers are way inconsistant. The players are not in playoff mode. I dont see them trying to block shots, finish checks hard. The Bruins are finishing checks and want it more.
Look at the stars players. It was only Vanek the last few games. Now he is out and their is no offense.

Agreed...whether the FO will admit it or not, most fans hate this team and cannot get behind it 100%. They're just not a very likable bunch...you want to punch them more then cheer them.

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 08:36 PM
Now you're just being ****ing absurd.
Why, he's just back there standing with his hands in his pockets. He needs to get out the ****ing chalkboard and figure out why Boston has been in their grille for the last three games and EVEN before that. They obviously know Buffalo's weakness and we have done nothing to counter it. **** Ruff!

Nighthawk
04-19-2010, 08:36 PM
Why, he's just back there standing with his hands in his pockets. He needs to get out the ****ing chalkboard and figure out why Boston has been in their grille for the last three games and EVEN before that. They obviously know Buffalo's weakness and we have done nothing to counter it. **** Ruff!

Ruff's average coaching is getting very old.

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Ruff ****ed up when he didn't put a little more urgency on the last game of the season against NJ. Anyone with half brain could see we didn't match up with Boston well. WHat they are doing to us in the POs they were doing it all year. They are to big and physical for Buffalo to handle. I would have much rather seen us play Philly.

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 08:42 PM
I would have liked to have seen them go after pussies like Recci and Satan a little. Those softies are even looking like worldbeaters.

SkateZilla
04-19-2010, 08:50 PM
They Suckl..!

Electrici
04-19-2010, 09:08 PM
Got ourselves a series, looking forward to game 4!!

SkateZilla
04-19-2010, 09:26 PM
to quote someone:

All the guys who have offensive talent are midgets, all the guys that are big, have no talent. When can we have some players who are both big and talented?

mchurchfie
04-19-2010, 09:27 PM
to quote someone:
That one is on Darcy.

SabreEleven
04-19-2010, 09:33 PM
Got ourselves a series, looking forward to game 4!!

Really? Which series are you watching....this thing is over

Electrici
04-19-2010, 10:16 PM
Well I thought I was watching a best of 7 series. Since the best of three is over, those that don't wanna watch, don't have to. The Sabres have been to the playoffs before, some people should just act like we've been here before and realize you aren't going to win every game. My goodness, I was lurking on Bruin's boards one period into Game 2 and their season was done, over with, never had a chance. Holy **** they are up 2-1 now! I said it was pathetic on Bruins fans' part, but Sabres fans' are even worse, have some damn pride. I'll be there when they win, I'll be there when they lose, but I'll be damned if I'm going to throw this team under the bus when this series isn't half over yet. I don't care how crappy you thought they played; its not over with.

Wednesday is a big game, a win and its coming back to Buffalo all knotted up. This is the playoffs not double elimination. I'll tell ya, when all is said and done it really is just a game, there is really no need to be so down about things... and I want to win the whole damn thing as much as anyone else.

Enjoy it for what it is, playoff hockey, and these teams are going to give everything they got win or lose. Obviously this isn't singling out anyone in general, I just grow tired of people pouting, saying that its over. No one's forcing you to watch, so don't, if its over! General consensus by my polling of people was Sabres in 6, and while its a ways away, its not impossible. Hell I'd settle for Sabres in 7 at this point.

Let's see what happens on Wednesday, I'm pretty pumped for it.. These playoffs have been great, IMO. Also, as a hockey fan you cannot say that hit on Ellis wasn't a great hit. Ellis will keep his head up, I'm sure of it. Was glad he wasn't seriously hurt either. But that is a hit that you dream for.

SabreEleven
04-19-2010, 10:34 PM
Well I thought I was watching a best of 7 series. Since the best of three is over, those that don't wanna watch, don't have to. The Sabres have been to the playoffs before, some people should just act like we've been here before and realize you aren't going to win every game. My goodness, I was lurking on Bruin's boards one period into Game 2 and their season was done, over with, never had a chance. Holy **** they are up 2-1 now! I said it was pathetic on Bruins fans' part, but Sabres fans' are even worse, have some damn pride. I'll be there when they win, I'll be there when they lose, but I'll be damned if I'm going to throw this team under the bus when this series isn't half over yet. I don't care how crappy you thought they played; its not over with.

Wednesday is a big game, a win and its coming back to Buffalo all knotted up. This is the playoffs not double elimination. I'll tell ya, when all is said and done it really is just a game, there is really no need to be so down about things... and I want to win the whole damn thing as much as anyone else.

Enjoy it for what it is, playoff hockey, and these teams are going to give everything they got win or lose. Obviously this isn't singling out anyone in general, I just grow tired of people pouting, saying that its over. No one's forcing you to watch, so don't, if its over! General consensus by my polling of people was Sabres in 6, and while its a ways away, its not impossible. Hell I'd settle for Sabres in 7 at this point.

Let's see what happens on Wednesday, I'm pretty pumped for it.. These playoffs have been great, IMO. Also, as a hockey fan you cannot say that hit on Ellis wasn't a great hit. Ellis will keep his head up, I'm sure of it. Was glad he wasn't seriously hurt either. But that is a hit that you dream for.

Said like the typical Buffalo fan who accepts losing as a way of life and you are wrong here...The Sabres are good for 50 percent...take off the rose colored glasses.

Electrici
04-19-2010, 10:57 PM
What does losing a hockey series have to do with my way of life? I love my team and don't **** on them when the going gets tough. Last I checked this tourney wasn't easy to win. But hey, two losses, might as well throw in the towel.

and believe me, IF the sabres don't win the series, I'm not going to cut my wrists about it, some Sabres fans just might, from the sounds of it :)

Have fun with that, I'll be watching next season. Either way, enjoy!

mchurchfie
04-20-2010, 02:14 AM

Sorry dude, I'm as big a fan as anyone but I am not content to just see them make it into the PO's. This game may have been been decided by only one point but if Miller wasn't in goal it probably would have been 4-1. They have been getting owned by the Bruins almost the whole series. They have been getting beat to the puck, have lost just about every battle along the boards, and seem to be totally confused and panicking. Their is no urgency or passion towards winning hardly at all. If they are going out at least go out swinging. No matter if the Ellis hit was clean or not the ****ing weasel hit him with intent to hurt just like he did Vanick with his two-handed chop to the knee so you would think someone would have gotten in his face about it a little...if not for the Ellis hit, at least for the pussy Vanick chop to the knees. But no, they did like they always do, skate to their bench and pretend like it never happened. That alone is a concession to Boston that they don't want nothing to do with them physically. If they keep playing the way they are they might eek out one more win but unless some minor miracle occurs, this series will be done in six games at the most. I don't know what you are seeing, but I see a team that is getting completely dominated give or take a period or two.

mchurchfie
04-20-2010, 02:17 AM
IF the sabres don't win the series, I'm not going to cut my wrists about it
Then you're not a TRUE Sabres fan.

SabreEleven
04-20-2010, 09:37 AM
What does losing a hockey series have to do with my way of life? I love my team and don't **** on them when the going gets tough. Last I checked this tourney wasn't easy to win. But hey, two losses, might as well throw in the towel.

and believe me, IF the sabres don't win the series, I'm not going to cut my wrists about it, some Sabres fans just might, from the sounds of it :)

If this was the case, there would be NO Sabres fans in this world. All the Sabres and Bills have are tough times...If you don't win a championship, it IS a tough time, of course, you are just satisfied with a "good season".

Nighthawk
04-20-2010, 12:10 PM

It's very evident that you accept mediocrity when it comes to your sports team. Good for you...congratulations.

ddaryl
04-20-2010, 01:33 PM

been watching this team since before you were born... I know a craptastic playoff effort when I see one.

This team has little heart, not enough grit, not enough scoring, and plays soft... This may be playoff hockey but someone forgot to tell the Sabres.

Time to make some real changes to this franchise.

ddaryl
04-20-2010, 01:34 PM
Then you're not a TRUE Sabres fan.

No kidding... If I had a dime for every time I had to slit my wirsts because we were eliminated...

I'd have about $2.50