X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

Paille

He has easily been one of the best players on the ice in this series and has been pretty good for Boston all year. Why the hell couldn't we get him to play like that?? Is that an indictment on Ruff and the way he handles his players??
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• BSXIII
    Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
    • Apr 2004

Re: Paille

No, don't blame Ruff for Paille. He was invisible during regular season in Boston too. This playoff series isn't a reflection of the season he had at all. Like many guys on the Bruins, he just went through the motions during the season and now has a lot left in the tank.
    I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by BSXIII
      No, don't blame Ruff for Paille. He was invisible during regular season in Boston too. This playoff series isn't a reflection of the season he had at all. Like many guys on the Bruins, he just went through the motions during the season and now has a lot left in the tank.
      I disagree he has been one of our best players all year long. Im not talking offensive side only Im saying all around one of our better players. Yes hes playing even better now but he hasnt been invisible.

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Pele is good on the PK, but to say he's been one of best players this season is laughable.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
          • Jun 2005

One of best yea you got me Bedard but we havent had much outside of our defense and goalies lol. But he hasnt been INVISIBLE

Comment

• SkateZilla
            • Dec 2002

he's been one of boston's players shortly because boston has no one :p
            Skate Zilla
            -----------------------
            Skate Zilla HD Studios:
            SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

There were flashes when he was in Buffalo that Paille was the best player on the ice at times. But he would disappear after a handful of games.

Comment

Working...
              X