PDA

View Full Version : That Winning Goal From Game 3 Was TOTAL Bull****

mchurchfie
04-20-2010, 12:16 PM
It should have been an interference call. Both players are fairly even racing to the puck and then Recchi turns around and knocks Kennedy to the ice without even playing the puck and then makes the pass. Any other time that would have been called interference, why not this time? Oh yeah, I forgot. It's PO time, the refs put the whistles away and turn their heads. That's why the NHL will always be a bush league with their double standards and rules.

trapezeus
04-20-2010, 02:53 PM
even better was that the VS. commentators were like, "i like that non call"

What other sport actually would have commentators saying, "i like that at this time in the year, we've elected to not follow the rules."

but, in fairness to the bruins and their fans, the sabres weren't going to try until they were down anyways.

SabreEleven
04-20-2010, 02:59 PM
It should have been an interference call. Both players are fairly even racing to the puck and then Recchi turns around and knocks Kennedy to the ice without even playing the puck and then makes the pass. Any other time that would have been called interference, why not this time? Oh yeah, I forgot. It's PO time, the refs put the whistles away and turn their heads. That's why the NHL will always be a bush league with their double standards and rules.

That kind of play has been going on forever even in the regular season. Yes, it is interference but it happens everyday in the NHL.

mchurchfie
04-20-2010, 03:04 PM
That kind of play has been going on forever even in the regular season. Yes, it is interference but it happens everyday in the NHL.
Yeah, but that was freakin blatant, especially when it turns out to be the game winning goal in a tight series.

SkateZilla
04-20-2010, 04:37 PM
player should whine and slide down the ice on it, get up and play already.

boston wants it more... and by more i mean MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

chernobylwraiths
04-20-2010, 04:48 PM

What a load of ****. Not that I don't agree that it is interference, but they NEVER call that. They both are right there on the puck and Kennedy got knocked off. I hate Recchi, but I would have loved to have him in the playoffs.

I get more upset when there is a dump in and a defenseman clearly tries to get in the way of a guy going in for the puck.

mchurchfie
04-20-2010, 05:08 PM
What a load of ****. Not that I don't agree that it is interference, but they NEVER call that. They both are right there on the puck and Kennedy got knocked off. I hate Recchi, but I would have loved to have him in the playoffs.

I get more upset when there is a dump in and a defenseman clearly tries to get in the way of a guy going in for the puck.
No, they were both going to the puck and Recchi turned around and knocked him down then proceeded to get the puck. Thats ****ing blatant interference if ever there was. Check it out at 3:40 of this video and you will see he races ahead of Kennedy, turns around and knocks him down, and then goes and gets the puck. I mean WTF?

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wGgJm__7nIU"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wGgJm__7nIU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

chernobylwraiths
04-20-2010, 06:03 PM
No, they were both going to the puck and Recchi turned around and knocked him down then proceeded to get the puck. Thats ****ing blatant interference if ever there was. Check it out at 3:40 of this video and you will see he races ahead of Kennedy, turns around and knocks him down, and then goes and gets the puck. I mean WTF?

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wGgJm__7nIU"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wGgJm__7nIU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Are you trying to tell me that this doesn't happen at least a dozen times a game?

For that matter, the hit on Ellis should have been charging or interference since the Bruin player didn't even try to play the puck.

mchurchfie
04-20-2010, 11:03 PM
Are you trying to tell me that this doesn't happen at least a dozen times a game?

For that matter, the hit on Ellis should have been charging or interference since the Bruin player didn't even try to play the puck.
Who cares if it does or doesn't happen a dozen or one hundred times a game? That doesn't make it okay. Its still a ****ing penalty and ended up deciding the game because it wasn't called. You sound like a spokesman for the NHL refs...oh, it happens all the time so just man up and quit whining and just accept it...Bull****! As far as Ellis, he had the puck when he got hit so it was a legal hit because he playing defense on him...you're talking apples and oranges. Are you sure you even understand the concept of the rule I am referring to??