X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buffalobillsfan95
    • Jan 2010

On NFL network....

they were talking with tim tebow and rich eisien was trying to trick him into telling him what team wanted him most. then he said " Tim Tebow future QB of the Buffalo....." and they both started laughing
    “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Re: On NFL network....

I saw that too. First, he said Jacksonville, then Buffalo. He was trying to see if Tebow's reaction would tell us anything, but he wasn't giving any info up.
    I liked the interview a lot. I haven't really heard much directly from Tebow, only what other report, so it was interesting to hear what he had to say. Like his reputation, he seems like a top notch kid, with a good head on his shoulders and a lot of motivation. I don't know how I feel about Buffalo picking him, but I think in the right situation, where he has time to develop, he'll turn out to be a good one.

Comment

• psubills62
      Legendary Zoner
      • Sep 2008

Man, what a polarizing prospect. EVERYONE has an opinion on Tebow.

It seems like Tebow is nearly at Brett Favre's status already - you either love or hate him. But most people dislike him simply because of how much media coverage he gets.
      "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
      - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Buffalogic
        Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
        • Feb 2006

The bills have turned into perennial losers with a defeatist mentality. A guy with the attitude and determination of Tebow, along with his will to win, could go a long way to changing the culture of losing in Buffalo.

That's the main reason I want the bills to find a way to draft this guy. Just not with the 9th pick.
        Last edited by Buffalogic; 04-21-2010, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• Oaf
          Do you read what you write?
          • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Wagon Circler 22
          The bills have turned into perennial losers with a defeatist mentality. A guy with the attitude and determination of Tebow, along with his will to win, could go a long way to changing the culture of losing in Buffalo.

That's the main reason I want the bills to find a way to draft this guy. Just not with the 9th pick.
          Well said. I would add that a 2nd + our 3rd would also be very tough to swing as well. I'd almost rather give up one pick, even if it is the 9 (esp if the T's we want are gone) than both of the next two picks, call me crazy if you want.

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

Here's hoping that by the time we pick in RD 2 Clausen and McCoy were drafted by other teams. I would love Tebow is RD2.

Comment

• JCBills
              • Jan 2010

We're simply not in the position to develop Tebow, would be a wasted pick IMO.

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

I don't know how in the hell anybody can advocate going BPA in this draft but also support taking Tebow with a 2nd round pick or higher.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Luisito23
                  Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by JCBills
                  We're simply not in the position to develop Tebow, would be a wasted pick IMO.

Yeah, because this team has all the pieces to make a SB right now ....If anyone has the time to develop Tebow it's Buffalo.
                  "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                  ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                  ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                  ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• clumping platelets

We do not have time to wait for Teblow to develop. He'll will take years

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                      Unreachable Douche
                      • Jul 2002

The Bills need high quality starters and immediate help. 1 draft is not going to fix anything. 3 outstanding drafts should do the trick, hopefully 2.

Comment

• TMu11
                        • Mar 2010

I hear a lot about his intangibles such as leadership etc.
                        What I don't hear about is how smart Tebow actually is. I heard he scored an 890 on his SATs. Can anyone confirm/Deny?
                        After Every Dark Night Comes a Brighter Day

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                          Unreachable Douche
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TMu11
                          What I don't hear about is how smart Tebow actually is. I heard he scored an 890 on his SATs. Can anyone confirm/Deny?
                          And being smart has what to do with playing professional sports?

Comment

• Mahdi
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                            We do not have time to wait for Teblow to develop. He'll will take years
                            True. We gotta get Keith Ellison a SB ring right now before it's too late.

Comment

• jpdex12
                              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by TMu11
                              I hear a lot about his intangibles such as leadership etc.
                              Well, we have a QB that graduated from friggin Harvard and he sucks! Let's find another reason why NOT to draft one of the most successful damn collegiate football players to ever play. I am sick of players on this team with absolutely no heart. Any one can say, "well, what do you know about which players have heart and which ones dont?" Just look at their demeanor on the sidelines. Fast Freddy is the only player that I have seen truly show heart and wear it on his sleeve. Not many leading by example either!
                              Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

Working...
                              X