PDA

View Full Version : Interview with my favorite prospect in this class!

DraftBoy
04-21-2010, 10:49 AM
http://draftnasty.com/index.php?cID=1719

Q: You had over 300 carries last season; there is a growing concern in the NFL about RBs who take a lot of college carries. With that in mind, how do you feel? Do your legs feel as strong as ever? More importantly, do you think you can do it again in the NFL?

A: You can’t win for losing. They want an every-down back, but when you have an RB who’s had a lot of carries in his career, you get questions. If you look at my injury profile, I had no injuries. I didn’t miss a game or play with injuries. So I don’t see how they can say my legs are being worn down, or that I have a lot of miles on my wheels. I’m in top tier condition, and there is nothing more I can say.

psubills62
04-21-2010, 11:04 AM
What round do you expect him to go in, DB?

DraftBoy
04-21-2010, 11:13 AM
What round do you expect him to go in, DB?
5-6

Ingtar33
04-21-2010, 02:07 PM
i love how he runs. like he's just gliding. he's got terrific balance, good quickness and runs with his head up and eyes down-field.

he can be a starter in the NFL, and a genuine bargain for any team taking him after round 3 (I would call him a round 3 guy... and if you get him later you're getting a steal, that said he'll probably go later... not sure but d2 guys can fall a bit)

DraftBoy
04-21-2010, 03:33 PM
i love how he runs. like he's just gliding. he's got terrific balance, good quickness and runs with his head up and eyes down-field.

he can be a starter in the NFL, and a genuine bargain for any team taking him after round 3 (I would call him a round 3 guy... and if you get him later you're getting a steal, that said he'll probably go later... not sure but d2 guys can fall a bit)

I agree he's a Round 3 guy, my 5-6 round projection factors in his likely drop due to D2 status.

Buddo
04-24-2010, 06:36 PM
He didn't get drafted, but it looks like the Bills picked him up as an UDFA. ;)

psubills62
04-26-2010, 11:44 AM
DB, did you ever get some of those other interviews (e.g. Odrick)? Just curious.

DraftBoy
04-26-2010, 11:46 AM
DB, did you ever get some of those other interviews (e.g. Odrick)? Just curious.

Nope, he would not take the interview.

psubills62
04-26-2010, 11:48 AM
Nope, he would not take the interview.

Ah that's too bad, sorry to hear. Guess it works out best in the end, now that I have to root against his team :mad:

tampabay25690
04-26-2010, 07:07 PM
Ah that's too bad, sorry to hear. Guess it works out best in the end, now that I have to root against his team :mad:

PSU fan I hear you New England grabbed 3 FL Gators in the draft that really pisses me off....