PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Whose worse? Vick or Ben?

DraftBoy
04-21-2010, 04:58 PM
To kill some time between now and tomorrow nights draft. Who is the worse offender? Is it Vick who was found guilt of multiple crimes mostly in relation to animals? Or is it Ben who was never charged but has been accused of sexually assaulting at least two women?

What say you?

Credit to TGOJK for the poll idea!

SquishDaFish
04-21-2010, 05:00 PM
One is proven guilty and one is not. One is an all star and one shouldnt even be a QB. Ehh I just dont like Vick

T-Long
04-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Vick actually killed living animals and tortured them, Ben had sex with women who claimed they didn't want to. I don't think this will even be close..

DraftBoy
04-21-2010, 05:02 PM
Vick actually killed living animals and tortured them, Ben had sex with women who claimed they didn't want to. I don't think this will even be close..

I dont expect it to be either, but it could be.

Im voting for Ben but Im also bias. I have connections to the girl in Milledgeville, and the town itself, so my vote is obvious since there is some degree of personal effect.

CuseJetsFan83
04-21-2010, 05:03 PM
roethlisberger just seems to have this disregard with him, an aura of not really giving two craps...... just like his motorcycle accident should have been a wake up call, but i guess it wasn't.

vick does seem to have some sort of remorse, but who knows how valid it is...... i guess what it all boils down to is some people don't value animals on par with people, and will make big ben to be the worse of the two, even though he was never charged.

big ben does need this suspension and i am happy they are making it minimum 4 - max 6 barring any screw ups....... but as a side note...... is justification for trading to get big ben on par with santonio holmes?

ddaryl
04-21-2010, 05:15 PM
both are equally despicable IMO...

but one has been covicted the other has not, so the one that has been covicted right now is the more despicable one.

If Ben was ever covicted he would leap frog Vick IMO

CuseJetsFan83
04-21-2010, 05:17 PM
both are equally despicable IMO...

but one has been covicted the other has not, so the one that has been covicted right now is the more despicable one.

If Ben was ever covicted he would leap frog Vick IMO

i agree, but in my opinion i feel like the rape charge should have stuck... i mean where else can a drunken 20 year old female with vaginal bleeding and bruised thighs not yell at rape............

BuffaloBlitz83
04-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Ben has been accused 3 times for raping a female. Read the tidbits from the police report that was released. It was very bad. The cop resigned the following day, a coincidence eh. Read the rest of it. Ben is a POS. Vick, learned his lesson. Ben keeps doing it cuz he gets away with it. He'll rape another women too. Animals aren't equal to humans. Sorry. Vick was a D bag too, but Ben is a Serial Rapist. Look at Iron Mike Tyson, he got 3 years and Ben was more guilty than him! Regardless of charges.

ddaryl
04-21-2010, 05:24 PM
Ben has been accused 3 times for raping a female. Read the tidbits from the police report that was released. It was very bad. The cop resigned the following day, a coincidence eh. Read the rest of it. Ben is a POS. Vick, learned his lesson. Ben keeps doing it cuz he gets away with it. He'll rape another women too. Animals aren't equal to humans. Sorry. Vick was a D bag too, but Ben is a Serial Rapist. Look at Iron Mike Tyson, he got 3 years and Ben was more guilty than him! Regardless of charges.

all though I lean towards the he's guilty of some wrong doing mindset, I do leave some room for doubt because he has not been tried and covicted, so there technically is no evidence.

I do think the signs all point to some issues of concern

CuseJetsFan83
04-21-2010, 05:27 PM
all though I lean towards the he's guilty of some wrong doing mindset, I do leave some room for doubt because he has not been tried and covicted, so there technically is no evidence.

I do think the signs all point to some issues of concern

not entirely true on the no evidence part.... the DA opened the evidence up when they had that press conference to announce no charges......... it detailed everything and well, maybe him not getting charged would do more than being charged and having people give forgiveness??

TedMock
04-21-2010, 05:32 PM
...Ben had sex with women who claimed they didn't want to.

IF this is actually what happened, then Ben RAPED. While both acts are heinous, rape is far worse. These women have to live with the mental torture for the rest of their lives. Vick may or may not be remorseful, but at least he's taken steps to show he is (after prison).

Pinkerton Security
04-21-2010, 05:37 PM
as others have said, if he actually raped someone, then its close...otherwise i dont think its close at all...vick killed and tortured animals, ben may or may not have forced himself upon a girl who was flirting with him through the evening...im not condoning what ben did and i lost all respect for the guy but to me vick's offenses are worse, at least until it is proven that ben raped these women who are accusing him.

CuseJetsFan83
04-21-2010, 05:39 PM
as others have said, if he actually raped someone, then its close...otherwise i dont think its close at all...vick killed and tortured animals, ben may or may not have forced himself upon a girl who was flirting with him through the evening...im not condoning what ben did and i lost all respect for the guy but to me vick's offenses are worse, at least until it is proven that ben raped these women who are accusing him.

big ben isn't innocent, the da just didn't have enough proof beyond a reasonable doubt...... huge difference.......

the court of public opinion (and teams with their $$) might have more to say on this than any judicial proceedings could give

Ebenezer
04-21-2010, 05:41 PM
I'll piss off the dog lovers but, as terrible as it was, they were dogs...Ben did what he did to human women...if Ben did what he is accused of then those women feel tortured - no different than the dogs...is Vick made out worse because he actually killed the dog in the end and Ben didn't kill the women?...sorry, I'll always take the human in these cases.

CuseJetsFan83
04-21-2010, 05:42 PM
but if i were the nfl i would do this as terms of his "probation" in the league:

1. this guy obviously has drinking issues...... treat him like anyone else on the substance abuse plans, and force him to go dry, or subject him to random tests like the others.

2. donate money to various battered women shelters, as well as rape help lines...

3. apologize to the rooney family himself and in person, and thank them for not cutting him

Ebenezer
sorry, you don't have to push it to the level of rape to make hurt a woman...even what started out as a mutual desire to have sex can get really ugly and degrading really quickly.

BuffaloBlitz83
Killing dogs in Sweden, Italy, Ireland, Russia. You name it. Anywhere outside USA would not be a jail sentence which is looked upon at same level as murdering a human ala OJ Simpson. But in the USA, dogs are animal royalty and looked upon as equal to human murder. Not to say, what Vick did was ok. I'm making the point, in other countries it wouldn't be as serious.

Pinkerton Security
04-21-2010, 05:44 PM
big ben isn't innocent, the da just didn't have enough proof beyond a reasonable doubt...... huge difference.......

the court of public opinion (and teams with their $$) might have more to say on this than any judicial proceedings could give

i know and nowhere did i say he was innocent...im just saying, these incidents happen more than they should bc girls often throw themselves at athletes, and some deal with it better than others...ben has done a piss poor job and i think hes a complete scumbag because of it, just as a good chunk of the rest of the public does...again i am not condoning what he did, quite the opposite, but sadly this girl was asking for it by flirting with him all night.

Pinkerton Security
04-21-2010, 05:45 PM
sorry, you don't have to push it to the level of rape to make hurt a woman...even what started out as a mutual desire to have sex can get really ugly and degrading really quickly.

i know that and i think roethel is a complete a-hole and wish he would get criminal charges, i just see what vick did as being worse is all.

CuseJetsFan83
04-21-2010, 05:47 PM
i know and nowhere did i say he was innocent...im just saying, these incidents happen more than they should bc girls often throw themselves at athletes, and some deal with it better than others...ben has done a piss poor job and i think hes a complete scumbag because of it, just as a good chunk of the rest of the public does...again i am not condoning what he did, quite the opposite, but sadly this girl was asking for it by flirting with him all night.

so it's her fault that the other places served her as a minor and big ben taking her into the bathroom and having his way with her......

okkkk how is that not condoning what he did?

Mr. Pink
04-21-2010, 05:49 PM
Crime against a human being is INFINITELY worse than a crime against an animal.

Only in americans twisted minds do these even compare let alone make you believe for one second that crime against an animal is in any way shape or form worse than a crime against a human.

Ebenezer
04-21-2010, 05:49 PM
i know that and i think roethel is a complete a-hole and wish he would get criminal charges, i just see what vick did as being worse is all.
really? he killed a dog that was bred to kill other dogs...not that you would be happy with her but what if Ben took your daughter/younger sister, etc, into a dirty bathroom and degraded her? I think you might be looking at it another way.

Pinkerton Security
04-21-2010, 05:51 PM
so it's her fault that the other places served her as a minor and big ben taking her into the bathroom and having his way with her......

okkkk how is that not condoning what he did?

i didnt say it was her fault that he did this to her, i did say she put herself in harms way, especially considering he has already been accused of such crimes. let me re-phrase my thoughts in a way everyone can understand:

Ben Roethlisberger is a total scumbag and i wish he was in jail. He is 100% wrong for doing what he did. I just feel Vick's crimes were worse.

Ebenezer
04-21-2010, 05:52 PM
i didnt say it was her fault that he did this to her, i did say she put herself in harms way, especially considering he has already been accused of such crimes. let me re-phrase my thoughts in a way everyone can understand:

Ben Roethlisberger is a total scumbag and i wish he was in jail. He is 100% wrong for doing what he did. I just feel Vick's crimes were worse.
you will NEVER convince me that a crime against an animal is worse than a crime against a human...sorry, no way, never.

CuseJetsFan83
04-21-2010, 05:52 PM

but the way you go about it saying she did it to herself would mean she was to blame..... she was with a group of friends that he targeted...... if that doesn't show premeditation, well...... i dunno what does...

fool me once shame on you....... fool me twice shame on me..... fool me three times banned

Pinkerton Security
04-21-2010, 05:54 PM
really? he killed a dog that was bred to kill other dogs...not that you would be happy with her but what if Ben took your daughter/younger sister, etc, into a dirty bathroom and degraded her? I think you might be looking at it another way.

i am not the only one in this poll who voted that they think vick is worse. and yes, you are right, if it was someone i cared about it would be very different. but to say all vick did was let a dog do what it was bred to do (which in itself is wrong anyways, no animal should be bred solely to kill another animal) is over-simplifying things, IMO.

Ebenezer
04-21-2010, 05:57 PM
but the way you go about it saying she did it to herself would mean she was to blame..... she was with a group of friends that he targeted...... if that doesn't show premeditation, well...... i dunno what does...

fool me once shame on you....... fool me twice shame on me..... fool me three times banned
I don't care if she was there, knowingly and willingly wanting to do anything graphic sexual act you can imagine (last time I look mutual consensual sex is never a crime) the second it veered into a gray area it's over...at that point he has crossed the line and is a (fill in the blank with any descriptor you want) and far worse than Vick.

Griff
04-21-2010, 05:57 PM
innocent until proven guilty, only one of these guys have been proven guilty

CuseJetsFan83
04-21-2010, 05:58 PM
I don't care if she was there, knowingly and willingly wanting to do anything graphic sexual act you can imagine (last time I look mutual consensual sex is never a crime) the second it veered into a gray area it's over...at that point he has crossed the line and is a (fill in the blank with any descriptor you want) and far worse than Vick.

oh i agree, i just don't understand how anyone could listen to the DA's press conference which basically described a rape and be like.... no harm no foul?!

Ebenezer
04-21-2010, 05:59 PM
i am not the only one in this poll who voted that they think vick is worse. and yes, you are right, if it was someone i cared about it would be very different. but to say all vick did was let a dog do what it was bred to do (which in itself is wrong anyways, no animal should be bred solely to kill another animal) is over-simplifying things, IMO.
so Ben is worse because the women weren't somebody you care about? come on. and no, you are not the only one but you are the only one here defending your vote at the moment...and sorry, animals kill animals all the time in nature...that is nature...i am not oversimplifying. humans ALWAYS take precedent over an animal.

Ebenezer
04-21-2010, 06:00 PM
oh i agree, i just don't understand how anyone could listen to the DA's press conference which basically described a rape and be like.... no harm no foul?!
we weren't there...the jurisdiction? her reputation? his stardom? we might never really know...

CuseJetsFan83
04-21-2010, 06:03 PM
we weren't there...the jurisdiction? her reputation? his stardom? we might never really know...

i don't know about you, but unless she is a hemophiliac..... bruising to the thighs and bleeding from the vagina doesn't exactly sound like a quickie in the bathroom......

Bruce is Loose
04-21-2010, 06:04 PM
She followed him that night out and pursued him, and she was wearing a shirt labeled DTF (down to f***). Now that does not mean that she wanted to actually have sex with him, but it raises the question of whether he really RAPED her, no? Can you not imagine that a drunk women who was just screwed in a bathroom and then treated like nothing as he just walked out might not be in a positive attitude towards him? Now he is clearly an a$$ and clearly this is not his first accusation but I dont want to condemn him to hell for being a horny young twenty something with girls throwing themselves at him...

Ebenezer
04-21-2010, 06:04 PM
i don't know about you, but unless she is a hemophiliac..... bruising to the thighs and bleeding from the vagina doesn't exactly sound like a quickie in the bathroom......
I'm not disagreeing...I was trying to be nicer than saying "good ol' boy southern male mentality". :idunno:

Prov401
04-21-2010, 06:05 PM
I don't know, this is a tough one for me.

On one hand you have a guy who trains and kills absolutely innocent creatures in the most grusome of ways imaginable, for nothing more than amusement.

On the other hand, you have a guy who goes out to clubs/bars with his friends, flirts with women, and eventually has sex with them. I mean, going by WHAT'S KNOWN in the Roethlisberger case (Bar with friends, going into the bathroom and having sex) I can't see how there is a debate here. For some reason, it has seem to have alluded most of you on this board that maybe...just maybe this woman could be lying. You guys are judging and assesing on a game of he said she said. Roethlisberger has fully cooperated, and has also filed counter suits in both cases immediately, even before the tapes being taped over and the DNA found being inadmissable were evident. I don't know of any concious women out there who don't put up a fight while their being raped either. No scratches, marks, bruises, or any type of physical harm shown on Roethlisberger or the victim. I go by innocent until proven guilty. So to answer your question....

Michael Vick is worse than a man who went to a bar and had sex.

Ebenezer
04-21-2010, 06:05 PM
She followed him that night out and pursued him, and she was wearing a shirt labeled DTF (down to f***). Now that does not mean that she wanted to actually have sex with him, but it raises the question of whether he really RAPED her, no? Can you not imagine that a drunk women who was just screwed in a bathroom and then treated like nothing as he just walked out might not be in a positive attitude towards him? Now he is clearly an a$$ and clearly this is not his first accusation but I dont want to condemn him to hell for being a horny young twenty something with girls throwing themselves at him...
yup, that t-shirt was screaming "bruise me and make it so hard my vagina bleeds"...I'd love to hear the woman zoners take on this...somehow, someway for the life of me I'm going to bet that not one of them defends Ben on this one.

Pinkerton Security
04-21-2010, 06:07 PM
so Ben is worse because the women weren't somebody you care about? come on. and no, you are not the only one but you are the only one here defending your vote at the moment...and sorry, animals kill animals all the time in nature...that is nature...i am not oversimplifying. humans ALWAYS take precedent over an animal.
humans do take precedent over animals, and no it isnt only bc she isnt someone i care about...as i said before and as tanked said best:

She followed him that night out and pursued him, and she was wearing a shirt labeled DTF (down to f***). Now that does not mean that she wanted to actually have sex with him, but it raises the question of whether he really RAPED her, no?

you obviously dont agree that it was even remotely her fault but in my mind she could have avoided this whole horrible occurrence, same as him.

CuseJetsFan83
04-21-2010, 06:09 PM
humans do take precedent over animals, and no it isnt only bc she isnt someone i care about...as i said before and as tanked said best:

he invited them to the VIP section, got them even more liquor and took her back to the bathroom......... he had the power...... and that seems to be his MO

Bruce is Loose
04-21-2010, 06:11 PM
yup, that t-shirt was screaming "bruise me and make it so hard my vagina bleeds"...I'd love to hear the woman zoners take on this...somehow, someway for the life of me I'm going to bet that not one of them defends Ben on this one.
No, the Tshirt wasn't saying that but maybe she was? If shes willing to do it wasted in a bar bathroom is it so hard to believe she like it rough? Now maybe she wasn't screaming this but im pretty sure that rough consensual sex is not a crime. Now perhaps she wasnt loving it but that doesnt make it rape...

Ebenezer
04-21-2010, 06:11 PM

you obviously dont agree that it was even remotely her fault but in my mind she could have avoided this whole horrible occurrence, same as him.
Anybody defending Ben over Vick has to answer these questions to themselves: Are you married? Have a sister? How about your mom? What is their take?

Sorry, I'm done trying to convince anybody that unwanted sex is worse than dog killing.

CuseJetsFan83
04-21-2010, 06:12 PM
plus the fact that he was purchasing alcohol for a minor (she was only 20 btw...) there are numerous other charges that could have been filed along

Bruce is Loose
04-21-2010, 06:13 PM
No, the Tshirt wasn't saying that but maybe she was? If shes willing to do it wasted in a bar bathroom is it so hard to believe she like it rough? Now maybe she wasn't screaming this but im pretty sure that rough consensual sex is not a crime. Now perhaps she wasnt loving it but that doesnt make it rape...
And yes, it might make him an a$$hole. Even though I think he is a great QB Im not sure I want him on my team.

Prov401
04-21-2010, 06:17 PM
plus the fact that he was purchasing alcohol for a minor (she was only 20 btw...) there are numerous other charges that could have been filed along

That's the establishment's responsiblity, not Ben Roethlisberger's.

SquishDaFish
04-21-2010, 06:18 PM
Problem is one is and WAS a CRIME and one isnt. He was not proven Guilty in a court of law. So he is INNOCENT!

CuseJetsFan83
04-21-2010, 06:18 PM
That's the establishment's responsiblity, not Ben Roethlisberger's.

he was the one footing their drinks....... just like if i bought liquor for a party and had a 20 year old, im responsible

SquishDaFish
04-21-2010, 06:20 PM
Not to mention what if she is like most of those females that are looking for money? Not saying she is just saying what if??? Maybe she consented and then rebuffed afterwards? Noone will know. Point is hes not proven guilty in the court of law.

SquishDaFish
04-21-2010, 06:21 PM
he was the one footing their drinks....... just like if i bought liquor for a party and had a 20 year old, im responsible

Maybe he didnt know she was under 21????? Not to mention it is the bars fault she was in there when she shouldnt of been

Bruce is Loose
04-21-2010, 06:23 PM
Incorrect sir

Typ0
04-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Vick was raised in a culture that taught him what he was doing was the thing to do. You can't say that about Roth.

SquishDaFish
04-21-2010, 06:25 PM
Vick was raised in a culture that taught him what he was doing was the thing to do. You can't say that about Roth.

Why not?? Maybe his dad did the same???

Prov401
04-21-2010, 06:26 PM

Couldn't be more wrong.

CuseJetsFan83
04-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Couldn't be more wrong.

how so, she was at the club because he invited her...... he was responsible for her getting in

Typ0
04-21-2010, 06:43 PM
Why not?? Maybe his dad did the same???

Whole different issue than the way people feel about dog fighting in the south. It wasn't Vicks parents it was his peers and prevelant the whole time he was growing up. It's much closer likened to a drug problem than rape.

Michael82
04-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Problem is one is and WAS a CRIME and one isnt. He was not proven Guilty in a court of law. So he is INNOCENT!

Sorry, but I can't give him the benefit of the doubt. There's a bunch of witnesses, plus he has a history of this kind of ****. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out sometime that he has raped underage drunk girls before...and not just once or twice....3, 4 or maybe even 5 times.

Novacane
04-21-2010, 07:30 PM
you will NEVER convince me that a crime against an animal is worse than a crime against a human...sorry, no way, never.

That some are even trying to make that arguement is really sad. I love my dogs but there is no comparison. None!

Novacane
04-21-2010, 07:32 PM
Reading this thread I can see why women think men are *******s. unbelievable :rolleyes:

SquishDaFish
04-21-2010, 07:35 PM
Sorry, but I can't give him the benefit of the doubt. There's a bunch of witnesses, plus he has a history of this kind of ****. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out sometime that he has raped underage drunk girls before...and not just once or twice....3, 4 or maybe even 5 times.

Mikey Im def not saying he is in the right or he didnt do wrong. Not at all. He has made some very bad decisions no doubt.

BuffaloBlitz83
04-21-2010, 07:40 PM

So then OJ is Okay too. His crimes were less than Vick since he was proven innocent in a court of law.

SquishDaFish
04-21-2010, 07:50 PM
So then OJ is Okay too. His crimes were less than Vick since he was proven innocent in a court of law.

He is innocent. Maybe his son did it lol

Michael82
04-21-2010, 07:55 PM

Good analogy! The sad thing is that there are actually some people that feel this way. :puke:

Novacane
04-21-2010, 07:57 PM
If someone kills my dog I'm having them arrested. If someone raped my wife or daughter I'd kill them if someone did not stop me.

Scumbag College
04-21-2010, 07:59 PM
I think we can all agree that both are really creepy in their own ways. I dislike both of them equally because they don't play for the Bills.

BuffaloBlitz83
04-21-2010, 08:00 PM
Rape is a serious thing. I think some people think it is something at the level of shoplifting, Property damage, Fraud, Assault.

SquishDaFish
04-21-2010, 08:09 PM
It is serious if your charged with and found guilty sure.

Jersey1031
04-21-2010, 08:16 PM
dogs versus people... this is a no brainer.

and guilt in the court room need not be a factor.

Novacane
04-21-2010, 08:19 PM
It is serious if your charged with and found guilty sure.

Rape is really hard to prove in court. Not being charged does not mean he did not do it. I'd be a lot more apt to side with you guys giving Ben R the benefit of the doubt if this was a first time thing.

FlyingDutchman
04-21-2010, 08:20 PM
what about people who rape dogs? they suck twice as bad

SquishDaFish
04-21-2010, 08:27 PM
:roflmao: No they are just SICK lol

mrbojanglezs
04-21-2010, 08:38 PM
raping women is worse than killing animals

Mr. Pink
04-21-2010, 08:39 PM

Kobe Bryant is a stand up guy too!

FlyingDutchman
04-21-2010, 08:46 PM
raping women is worse than killing animals

both require something having something seriously wrong with you...I think we're splitting hairs

mrbojanglezs
04-21-2010, 09:04 PM
both require something having something seriously wrong with you...I think we're splitting hairs

some parts in the country they practice dog fighting as part of their culture, raping is not part of any culture

SquishDaFish
04-21-2010, 09:22 PM
some parts in the country they practice dog fighting as part of their culture, raping is not part of any culture

It acc is in some countries

BertSquirtgum
04-21-2010, 09:27 PM
i would rather this team continue to suck than have a rapist represent them.

PECKERWOOD
04-21-2010, 10:26 PM
i would rather this team continue to suck than have a rapist represent them.

*Big Ben enters the room waving his wiener around like a helicopter.*

jlgarsh
04-21-2010, 11:08 PM
Ben Rapistberger better never play for the Bills! As much as I hate Vick, I'd cheer for him over Ben any day. How many times does someone have to be accused of committing rape before people take it seriously? Some of the reactions here show why many women who are raped don't come forward. If this had happened anywhere in New York state, there's NO WAY charges wouldn't have been filed. Legal fees, bail, etc. imagine the costs,...he's lucky to only be losing $2.8 million or so. As it is, he's a walking PR nightmare, whether he stays with Pittsburgh or gets traded.

schubbard
04-21-2010, 11:40 PM
Someone wanted a female opinion, so here it is... I don't know.

I think we're pretty confident of what Vick did, and he's a scumbag. I don't think we really know what Big Ben did. I suspect he's an immature, stupid, egotistical moron with a drinking problem who sleeps with any woman he can. But did he rape anyone? I don't know. Everyone agrees that this woman was very intoxicated, and given the night of drinking, it seems unlikely that Ben was sober either. The woman told the cops right after the incident that she wasn't raped. So two drunk people probably had sex which the supposed victim didn't think was rape at the time. Could go either way... Did she say yes? Did she say no? Did he get her drunk on purpose (sounds like she was drunk before they arrived)? Did anyone spike her drink (Haven't heard that even suggested, but it would make a huge difference...)? Was he sober, or were they both drunk? Too many unknowns to know what really happened...

If Ben actually raped someone, he's the bigger scumbag. If he didn't, Vick is the bigger scumbag. (although I think what we do know of Ben's behavior makes him a scumbag anyway, we're just dealing with the degree of scum....)

schubbard
04-21-2010, 11:53 PM
If this had happened anywhere in New York state, there's NO WAY charges wouldn't have been filed. Legal fees, bail, etc. imagine the costs,...he's lucky to only be losing $2.8 million or so.
I was surprised that they didn't go after someone for serving a minor alcohol. As far as rape, if the reports I read are true, they don't even have any evidence that the two had sex. (and the defense would have the statement of the victim right after the incident that she wasn't raped...) She may have been raped, but if there is no evidence, he won't be convicted...

Lexwhat
04-22-2010, 12:39 AM
I don't know of any concious women out there who don't put up a fight while their being raped either. No scratches, marks, bruises, or any type of physical harm shown on Roethlisberger or the victim.

In your own words, you:

Couldn't be more wrong.

"The decision by Fred Bright, district attorney for the Ocmulgee Judicial Circuit, raises legal questions.

"Bright said the victim had bruises and a laceration in her genital area when examined at the hospital. Bright said that there was not enough semen or other bodily evidence to show that there was carnal knowledge or penetration. Was it consensual? Was it consensual for a time until consent was withdrawn? We do not know, and we might not ever know."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/commentary/news/story?id=5078977

----

Obviously, I don't know what exactly happened (no one does), but don't make stuff up to support your argument.

jamze132
04-22-2010, 02:31 AM
Boats n' Ho's!

Historian
04-22-2010, 07:27 AM
Personally, I think a little extra testosterone is what the whole orgainization needs....

Liverpoolkev
04-22-2010, 07:41 AM
I dont expect it to be either, but it could be.

Im voting for Ben but Im also bias. I have connections to the girl in Milledgeville, and the town itself, so my vote is obvious since there is some degree of personal effect. IMAGINE IF THAT RAPIST looked more like VICK. I am sure your vote would change quickly..........You people are incredible you would have more sympathy for a #$&^* MUTT than someones little girl who girlfriends couldn't help her because his bodyguards blocked the doorway.........PITIFUL............I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE A DAUGHTER SICKO