PDA

View Full Version : Latest ESPN Mock

Don't Panic
04-21-2010, 07:35 PM
Has Buffalo getting:

1st Bulaga
2nd Tebow
3rd CThomas

If it went down this way, I really couldn't complain. I'm very non-commital on Tebow, but you'd have to be happy about Bulaga and Thomas in the 3rd if they fell to us.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/insider/news/story?id=5120759

FlyingDutchman
04-21-2010, 07:44 PM
please god no Tebow. I cant wait til this is over

Mr. Miyagi
04-21-2010, 07:49 PM
I would love that draft.

Oaf
04-21-2010, 07:50 PM
I would be ecstatic but I still can't myself to believe 31 teams will pass on Tebow, some twice and that NOBODY behind in the 2nd would give a 4th or 5th to move in front of us to take him. JMO..

BuffaloBlitz83
04-21-2010, 08:03 PM
Has Buffalo getting:

1st Bulaga
2nd Tebow
3rd CThomas

If it went down this way, I really couldn't complain. I'm very non-commital on Tebow, but you'd have to be happy about Bulaga and Thomas in the 3rd if they fell to us.

Sub Mccoy for Tebow and I'm down!

Novacane
04-21-2010, 08:08 PM
I could live with that draft.

psubills62
04-21-2010, 08:09 PM
The rest of the picks are:

4. WR, Riley Cooper
5. C, JD Walton
6. TE, Andrew Quarless
6. RB, Shawnbrey McNeal
7. DE, Loren Washington
7. TE, Michael Palmer

Also, here's the notable prospects for each round that were selected after our picks:

2. Everson Griffen, Golden Tate, Linval Joseph, Brandon Spikes, Brian Price, Rob Gronkowski
3. Eric Norwood, Jason Worilds, Ricky Sapp, Alex Carrington, Jared Veldheer
4. ....
5. Tony Washington, Austen Lane, Brandon Deaderick, John Skelton
6. Dan LeFevour, O'Brien Schofield
7. George Selvie, Cameron Sheffield, Pat Paschall, Daniel Te'O-Nesheim, Jevan Snead, Micah Johnson

topher180
04-21-2010, 08:18 PM
please god no Tebow. I cant wait til this is over

God an him are boys. They might conspire against you.

tampabay25690
04-21-2010, 08:28 PM
Great draft

Oaf
04-21-2010, 08:32 PM
No OLB's at all? Take Norwood over Thomas and that's a hell of a draft.

Ed
04-21-2010, 08:40 PM
The rest of the picks are:

4. WR, Riley Cooper
5. C, JD Walton
6. TE, Andrew Quarless
6. RB, Shawnbrey McNeal
7. DE, Loren Washington
7. TE, Michael Palmer

Also, here's the notable prospects for each round that were selected after our picks:

2. Everson Griffen, Golden Tate, Linval Joseph, Brandon Spikes, Brian Price, Rob Gronkowski
3. Eric Norwood, Jason Worilds, Ricky Sapp, Alex Carrington, Jared Veldheer
4. ....
5. Tony Washington, Austen Lane, Brandon Deaderick, John Skelton
6. Dan LeFevour, O'Brien Schofield
7. George Selvie, Cameron Sheffield, Pat Paschall, Daniel Te'O-Nesheim, Jevan Snead, Micah Johnson
Give me Griffen in the 2nd, Veldheer in the 3rd, and Skelton in the 5th if that's the case.

If we can get Bulaga in the first, I might be able to stomach Tebow in the 2nd, but I'd rather go defense with that pick.

BidsJr
04-21-2010, 09:04 PM
God an him are boys. They might conspire against you.

FWIW God and McCoy are a bit closer (; McCoy is an actual "Bible" Christian.

BillsMan80
04-21-2010, 09:55 PM
Just say no to Tebow and McCoy. Good college QBs, will amount nothing better than backups in the pros. That would be a horrible draft by the way. If this team is going for a QB/developmental prospect, the best one in here is Jarrett Brown who actually has NFL skills.

tampabay25690
04-22-2010, 07:08 AM
No OLB's at all? Take Norwood over Thomas and that's a hell of a draft.

Why Norwood?
Have you seen him play outside of South Carolina.
He had a terrible Senior Bowl and the guy would not be a good fit at all for the Bills defense....

I agree the guy was good in College but he has struggled bad since working out for NFL teams...

Don't Panic
04-22-2010, 08:40 AM
Why Norwood?
He had a terrible Senior Bowl and the guy would not be a good fit at all for the Bills defense....

I agree the guy was good in College but he has struggled bad since working out for NFL teams...

Agreed... I think Thomas or Joseph are the better fits.

ddaryl
04-22-2010, 08:46 AM
wouldn't hate the draft but wouldn't feel fullfilled either.

the more and more I read and see mocks the more and more I beleive were going to trade back.

I don;t really see many scnearios where the coveted players falls all the way to #9....

Ron Burgundy
04-22-2010, 08:49 AM
Why Norwood?

He's got one skill, and that's rushing the quarterback. He's a monster at that.

He'll be a poor man's Harrison. Problem is, we just drafted Maybin to do that same thing last year.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
04-22-2010, 08:54 AM
Tebow is left handed. How many left handed QB's had success in the NFL? The only player that come to mind to me is Steve Young.

djjimkelly
04-22-2010, 09:03 AM
Has Buffalo getting:

1st Bulaga
2nd Tebow
3rd CThomas

i would be overjoyed if this was our draft

Historian
04-22-2010, 09:06 AM
I would be happy with that scenario.

I don't mind drafting the QB of the future, but not at #9.

Then we have Fitzy, Brohm and Edwards mentor him and....OMG! What am I saying!!!???!!!

don137
04-22-2010, 09:10 AM
Given McShay's track record we now know who the Bills will not be drafting.

Don't Panic
04-22-2010, 09:45 AM
Given McShay's track record we now know who the Bills will not be drafting.

Good point... this is, after all, a guy who had Jerry Hughes rated as a 76 in February and a 92 today. How exactly does a guy go up 16 points without playing a game? Still, I liked what I saw from him, even if it doesn't come to fruition.

Sportsuser101
04-22-2010, 10:24 AM
Tebow is left handed. How many left handed QB's had success in the NFL? The only player that come to mind to me is Steve Young.

Define success? Kenny Stabler. Boomer. Michael Vick is pretty good. Marc Brunell was also. But what does that have to do with anything?