PDA

View Full Version : Who gets the game-winner?

YardRat
04-21-2010, 09:15 PM
Roy.

hydro
04-21-2010, 09:16 PM
Ennis

CuseJetsFan83
04-21-2010, 09:17 PM
boston - sobotka

buffalo - the goose

Dr. Lecter
04-21-2010, 09:20 PM
Boston - Chara

Sabres - Stafford

SquishDaFish
04-21-2010, 09:42 PM
Ex- Sabre SATAN!! I have to bow down to ryan Miller. That dude is unreal and sick. I cant believe some of the saves he was making in OT. You guys have one hell of a goalie DAMN!

Nighthawk
04-21-2010, 09:47 PM
Ex- Sabre SATAN!! I have to bow down to ryan Miller. That dude is unreal and sick. I cant believe some of the saves he was making in OT. You guys have one hell of a goalie DAMN!

Too bad he struggles with the softies...

OpIv37
04-21-2010, 09:57 PM
You people have been following Buffalo sports long enough to know how it works. Which one is going to sting the most? There were only two possibilities: Satan and Paille.

Michael82
04-21-2010, 09:59 PM
Come on....Satan!?!? You gotta be ****ing kidding me! I hate the hockey gods! Why do they gotta do this to us? :mad: :curse: :fit:

:shoothead:

chernobylwraiths
04-21-2010, 09:59 PM
You people have been following Buffalo sports long enough to know how it works. Which one is going to sting the most? There were only two possibilities: Satan and Paille.

Well, it could have been Chara, or Boychek who has single handedly taken out two of our players, or Recchi who always seems to kill us.

Hey, it could even be as bad as one of your own players putting it in (Boyle).

Nighthawk
04-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Come on....Satan!?!? You gotta be ****ing kidding me! I hate the hockey gods! Why do they gotta do this to us? :mad: :curse: :fit:

:shoothead:

It's got nothing to do with the Hockey Gods...and everything to do with our loser FO that refuses to put a team around Miller. As soon as that happens...it will change.

The King
04-21-2010, 10:01 PM
Great Game guys.

Nighthawk
04-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Great Game guys.

Not really...

The King
04-21-2010, 10:04 PM
Tuuka and Miller battled their asses off.

G Wolly
04-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Tuuka and Miller battled their asses off.

Miller did. Tuukka has a defense that will actually bail him out.

don137
04-22-2010, 07:06 AM
Too bad he struggles with the softies...

You need to give it a rest. Every goalie lets in a soft goal every now and then. To attack Miller really makes you look silly and you lose a lot of credibility. No one expects perfection except you. To pick on Miller because he could not stop a point blank shot by Crosby, one of the best in the game, in the Olympics, really makes you look bad. That was not a soft goal. So if Miller sucks so bad what is your opinion of Brodeur who was pulled in the Olympics because he let in multiple soft goals or Luongo who let in soft goals against LA in the playoffs. I guess those guys suck too. These guys are great but only human. Get over your high almighty horse and be realistic.

hydro
04-22-2010, 07:21 AM
You need to give it a rest. Every goalie lets in a soft goal every now and then. To attack Miller really makes you look silly and you lose a lot of credibility. No one expects perfection except you. To pick on Miller because he could not stop a point blank shot by Crosby, one of the best in the game, in the Olympics, really makes you look bad. That was not a soft goal. So if Miller sucks so bad what is your opinion of Brodeur who was pulled in the Olympics because he let in multiple soft goals or Luongo who let in soft goals against LA in the playoffs. I guess those guys suck too. These guys are great but only human. Get over your high almighty horse and be realistic.

But he has played hockey! He knows everything...

Nighthawk
04-22-2010, 07:23 AM
But he has played hockey! He knows everything...

Yep and you are the biggest homer, no nothing on this board. But hey, why don't you shut the f**k up?

Nighthawk
04-22-2010, 07:25 AM

Ha, ha...so what you're saying is that he is not known for letting in soft goals at crucial times? If so, then I don't know what you're watching.

hydro
04-22-2010, 07:34 AM
Well I have nighthawk on ignore so I am guessing he isn't happy with my comment. :D

Nighthawk
04-22-2010, 07:43 AM
Well I have nighthawk on ignore so I am guessing he isn't happy with my comment. :D

You seriously are ignorant when it comes to anything. Also, if you have me on ignore, then how the hell do you know what I've been saying...word for word? Yeah...nice try.

don137
04-22-2010, 08:14 AM
Ha, ha...so what you're saying is that he is not known for letting in soft goals at crucial times? If so, then I don't know what you're watching.
What goalie has not let in soft goals before at crucial times? You call some goals soft that are not soft. The Crosby goal in the Olympics was not soft. In your terms every goalie sucks. Didn't Brodeur let in 2 goals in game 7 to the Hurricanes last year in the last minute? I guess he sucks. You just need to be realistic. They are professionals but they are also human. No goalie can live up to your expectations which makes your comments lose credibility.

Nighthawk
04-22-2010, 08:19 AM
What goalie has not let in soft goals before at crucial times? You call some goals soft that are not soft. The Crosby goal in the Olympics was not soft. In your terms every goalie sucks. Didn't Brodeur let in 2 goals in game 7 to the Hurricanes last year in the last minute? I guess he sucks. You just need to be realistic. They are professionals but they are also human. No goalie can live up to your expectations which makes your comments lose credibility.

Ha, ha...again, reading what you want and not really have a clue what you're talking about. My entire point about Miller was that eventually he needs to stop letting in soft goals to win a championship and become the best goalie in the world. Brodeur of now, is not what he was 10 years ago when they were at their best and won multiple championships. Miller always talks about being the best, but he isn't there yet. He is by no means the reason this team doesn't win, but letting in soft goals at this time of year does not help.

And yes, the Crosby goal was soft...it was a save that should have been made. Crosby admitted right after it that he just threw it on net, there was nothing skilled about it.