PDA

View Full Version : Darcy and Tom G. must Go

darthokeefe
04-21-2010, 09:49 PM
Sell this team to Jim Bassile and let him pay a player or two. YOU CANT WIN IF YOU CANT SCORE,,,DARCY keep drafting shrimps like Kennedy, Ennis and Gerbe and watch us get rolled by a mediocre Boston team ....THANKS FOR NOTHING

Nighthawk
04-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Umm, he'll move the team...I'll pass. I do think this FO sucks and will never win anything, but I don't want him buying the team.

trapezeus
04-21-2010, 10:25 PM
the problem is ruff's a good coach, but he has a bunch of slacker players that he can't get through to. and you can't fire 5 highly paid players, but you can fire a good coach and make him the scapegoat.

This team is the worst #1 team in the northeast i've ever seen.

and yes, baisle will move to hamilton.

Nighthawk
04-21-2010, 10:27 PM
Too many men on the ice is always the coaches fault...

G Wolly
04-21-2010, 11:55 PM

He calls out lines. Not the name of every player on that line. Player error.

tampabay25690
04-22-2010, 06:53 AM

No its not Drew Stafford was lost.....

tampabay25690
04-22-2010, 06:54 AM
Hecht and Vanek being out has hurt but thats not the reason we have lost these 3 games....
Refs last nite were TERRIBLE.............

Nighthawk
04-22-2010, 07:26 AM
He calls out lines. Not the name of every player on that line. Player error.

No, he tells the player who he is going for and there was a mix up. There is a reason that Buffalo gets a ton of too many men penalties...it's ALWAYS on the coach.

Historian
04-22-2010, 07:53 AM
This team will never go anywhere with LARRY QUINN calling the shots.

Regier is a good hockey mind, and Ruff is one of the best coaches in the game, but they can only work with the tools they're given....and that isn't much.

Their offense is sporatic, their defense is plain lousey, their power play non-existent, and they have an all-world goaltender covering up this boatload of deficiencies, but hey....as long as the building is filled every night, why change anything, right?

Just ONCE I would like to see a physiclly dominating Sabres team, as opposed to a bunch of talentless candy-ass finess players tripping over their own blue line.

/rant

Nighthawk
04-22-2010, 07:54 AM

Regier is a good hockey mind, and Ruff is one of the best coaches in the game, but they can only work with the tools they're given....and that isn't much.

Their offense is sporatic, their defense is plain lousey, and they have an all-world goaletnder covering up a boatload of deficiencies, but hey....as long as the building is filled every night, why change anything, right?

Just ONCE I would like to see a physiclly dominating Sabres team, as opposed to a bunch of talentless candy-ass finess players tripping over their own blue line.

/rant

Agreed...been saying it for years!

SabreEleven
04-22-2010, 09:13 AM
No its not Drew Stafford was lost.....

Two words of advice...punctuation

SabreEleven
04-22-2010, 09:14 AM

Sure they will....if they want to buy property.