PDA

View Full Version : I had two live 1st rd. mocks......and two totally different results

Coach Sal
04-21-2010, 10:34 PM
I was a participant in the first one.....and yes, I had the Bills and made the McClain pick. I think he's going to be a great pro and would be a great fit for this new defense.

The 2nd one I hosted as 4 other people drafted, including Dr. Lecter and DraftBoy. Anthony Macari of nflwarroom.webs chose for the Bills.

After #4, some big-time differences. Check 'em out:

http://salsports.com/www.SalSports.com/NFL_mock_drafts.html

Amazing how far Clausen fell in mock #2.

sqad5
04-21-2010, 10:48 PM
we should move up to get clausen if we dont draft him at 9 f>>k teblow

psubills62
04-21-2010, 10:53 PM
It would appear that #2 is more representative of where different prospects are on legitimate Big Boards. However, #1 is probably a little more likely as to where players will be going. I just don't see Clausen falling that far. I also have a hard time believing Trent Williams falls that far, especially past Buffalo!

I understand liking McClain, and before FA I was struggling with the decision between him and Bulaga at #9. However, with the Andra Davis signing, I just don't see it going down.

alohabillsfan
04-21-2010, 10:55 PM
Thaddeus Gibson, Ohio State
Height: 6-2. Weight: 243.
Projected 40 Time: 4.68.
Combine 40 Time: 4.71.

Really? Round one? Who is the Ohio State homer that made that selection???

alohabillsfan
04-21-2010, 10:57 PM
It would appear that #2 is more representative of where different prospects are on legitimate Big Boards. However, #1 is probably a little more likely as to where players will be going. I just don't see Clausen falling that far. I also have a hard time believing Trent Williams falls that far, especially past Buffalo!

I understand liking McClain, and before FA I was struggling with the decision between him and Bulaga at #9. However, with the Andra Davis signing, I just don't see it going down.

Agree, you dont pass up a potential franchise OT!

DraftBoy
04-21-2010, 11:18 PM
I know I had a great time doing the mock for Sal's show and I want to give him a special thanks for putting it all together for us, I thought it ran smoothly and really came out with a good result.