X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

I had two live 1st rd. mocks......and two totally different results

I was a participant in the first one.....and yes, I had the Bills and made the McClain pick. I think he's going to be a great pro and would be a great fit for this new defense.

The 2nd one I hosted as 4 other people drafted, including Dr. Lecter and DraftBoy. Anthony Macari of nflwarroom.webs chose for the Bills.

After #4, some big-time differences. Check 'em out:

Choose a memorable domain name. Professional, friendly customer support. Start using your domain right away.

Amazing how far Clausen fell in mock #2.
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • sqad5
    • Dec 2004

Re: I had two live 1st rd. mocks......and two totally different results

we should move up to get clausen if we dont draft him at 9 f>>k teblow
    >

Comment

• psubills62
      Legendary Zoner
      • Sep 2008

It would appear that #2 is more representative of where different prospects are on legitimate Big Boards. However, #1 is probably a little more likely as to where players will be going. I just don't see Clausen falling that far. I also have a hard time believing Trent Williams falls that far, especially past Buffalo!

I understand liking McClain, and before FA I was struggling with the decision between him and Bulaga at #9. However, with the Andra Davis signing, I just don't see it going down.
      "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
      - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• alohabillsfan
        • Sep 2003

Thaddeus Gibson, Ohio State
        Height: 6-2. Weight: 243.
        Projected 40 Time: 4.68.
        Combine 40 Time: 4.71.

Really? Round one? Who is the Ohio State homer that made that selection???

Comment

• alohabillsfan
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by psubills62
          It would appear that #2 is more representative of where different prospects are on legitimate Big Boards. However, #1 is probably a little more likely as to where players will be going. I just don't see Clausen falling that far. I also have a hard time believing Trent Williams falls that far, especially past Buffalo!

I understand liking McClain, and before FA I was struggling with the decision between him and Bulaga at #9. However, with the Andra Davis signing, I just don't see it going down.
          Agree, you dont pass up a potential franchise OT!

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

I know I had a great time doing the mock for Sal's show and I want to give him a special thanks for putting it all together for us, I thought it ran smoothly and really came out with a good result.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X