PDA

View Full Version : Our draft

Beebe's Kid
04-22-2010, 01:15 AM
After seeing our draft, there is no way we win any games. In fact, I bet the league takes back a few wins from the past couple years. This regime is just more of the same. I know that if they would have taken the guys that I wanted they would be better, but they just aren't that smart.

Maybe we drafted so bad, because it was past their bed-time? Either way, we need to rebuild, because there is no talent here, and Ralph is cheap, and Thurman's tweets are getting about as stinky as his goat's nuts. Oh, **** it all to hell. The team will be moved anyway, probably by week 3.

I just hope we can draft better when we get some real football guys in here.

I just wanted to get the first one out there. I will probably like whatever they do, because I am a homer, and I get optimistic that every year will be the year. I don't recall any Kool-Aid, but I must have had some. Maybe it's just a hangover from the Super Bowl years, or maybe I would just rather try to enjoy it for what it is.

Either way, if I ever stop enjoying it, and join the tormented souls that post crap similar to the above, I hope I just walk away, or move to a cave as not to spread my misery.

So, as always, I think we'll turn a few heads this year, and stand a good chance of making the playoffs, and I like Buddy/Chan (although I did not like Jauron) and all of the rest of the homerisms that make Bills football fun for me.

Go Bills!!

jamze132
04-22-2010, 02:16 AM
what?

Typ0
04-22-2010, 02:23 AM
He said he's been sucking down beers for hours.

shelby
04-22-2010, 04:00 AM
Anticipation of the reaction threads coming tonight.

Don't Panic
04-22-2010, 04:21 AM
If that's not a Manic Depressive post then I don't know what is! I get your drift, Beebs.

Night Train
04-22-2010, 04:49 AM
:bf1: good job, BK.

Don't worry. I'll be mapquesting bridge directions for all the drama queens who know better. I'll even give them a push. :up: