PDA

View Full Version : If they do come back and win this series...

Nighthawk
04-22-2010, 08:39 AM
...they will win the Cup. If they are able to show enough guts to win the next three games, that will truly signal that the Hockey Gods are working in our favor. I'm going to holdout hope that somehow, someway, these guys decide to get excited about being in the playoffs and pull this one off. Hey, there's nothing we can do but hope!

hydro
04-22-2010, 08:47 AM
:bf1:

hydro
04-22-2010, 08:48 AM
Win two and put the pressure on Boston while playing at home.

Nighthawk
04-22-2010, 08:49 AM
I'm not sure if they'll do it, but could you ask for a better storyline then the Sabres winning this in game 7? This is what I hope for...

hydro
04-22-2010, 09:09 AM
I'm not sure if they'll do it, but could you ask for a better storyline then the Sabres winning this in game 7? This is what I hope for...

That is all we can do sadly.

SabreEleven
04-22-2010, 09:10 AM
...they will win the Cup. If they are able to show enough guts to win the next three games, that will truly signal that the Hockey Gods are working in our favor. I'm going to holdout hope that somehow, someway, these guys decide to get excited about being in the playoffs and pull this one off. Hey, there's nothing we can do but hope!

It's a breath of fresh to air to see you positive for a change.

Nighthawk
04-22-2010, 09:52 AM
It's a breath of fresh to air to see you positive for a change.

Just because I posted my feelings yesterday about their play, doesn't mean that I post negative all the time. In fact, this entire season I've been positive...

trapezeus
04-22-2010, 10:20 AM
i don't get why no one ever understands this point about being a buffalo fan. the anger is about the actual play that we witness. The hoping to do well is inherent in being a die hard fan.

The "stop your whining" complaints are so irritating when we are actually whining about the exact reasons we are losing games. Shots from the wing, no one in front of the net, too many blind passes, not electing to take the shot, not finishing.

But i forgot, i'm just whining.

I got my fingers crossed for a miracle, but being a buffalo sports fan, i haven't seen a buffalo miracle since january 1993.

G Wolly
04-22-2010, 10:33 AM
I'm not upset about the fact we're on the brink of elimination already, I'm upset that it looks like my team hasn't shown up since game 1 which even then was nerve-wracking.

I'm still supportive, I always am. I have my tickets for tomorrow. I'll be there. I hope it's a good one.

:oldskool:

RockStar36
04-22-2010, 10:34 AM
Coming back in this series is very do-able.

Dr. Lecter
04-22-2010, 10:40 AM
I can't see them coming back as much as I would like them to.

And if they do come back, they are likely to get the Penguins in the next round (unless New Jersey comes back too).

After playing 7 games I am not sure they can beat the Pens with the roll Crosby is on.

JD
04-22-2010, 03:37 PM
I'd rather lose in 5 than lose in 7.

I could do plenty with the extra 10 years of my life from avoiding a stroke.

Nighthawk
04-22-2010, 05:00 PM
I'd rather lose in 5 than lose in 7.

I could do plenty with the extra 10 years of my life from avoiding a stroke.

Ha, ha...I hear ya man, but I've got a funny feeling this thing is going 7!

SkateZilla
04-22-2010, 05:12 PM
thats an awefully big IF

JD
04-22-2010, 08:59 PM
Ha, ha...I hear ya man, but I've got a funny feeling this thing is going 7!
Honestly, if you say it.. I believe it.

If we win Game 5, we WILL win Game 6.... then it's all up to the hockey gods from there.
:air:

jamze132
04-23-2010, 04:44 AM
Well if we do win game 5, game 6 will be back in Boston where we have lost both games so far.

SabreEleven
04-23-2010, 07:57 AM
I got my fingers crossed for a miracle, but being a buffalo sports fan, i haven't seen a buffalo miracle since january 1993.

Only to get kicked in the nuts again less than a month later.