PDA

View Full Version : telling about the gutless sabres

trapezeus
04-22-2010, 09:04 AM
In the ellis hit in game 3, it was very umberger like. but when umberger got flattened by a clean hit, the flyers chased campbell down the ice to just show, "you don't do this to us."

When ellis got flattened, the sabres all checked their maxipads to make sure it didn't stain through.

These guys really suck in terms of having the "wanting it" factor.

And i'm tired of our fights to show that we're into a game being where our guy goes in and gets his ass kicked.

SabreEleven
04-22-2010, 09:06 AM
I agree with you but I also believe the Sabres finally put in a solid effort for most of the game last night. I thought that they should desperation for the most part but sadly it is too late.

RockStar36
04-22-2010, 09:49 AM
In the ellis hit in game 3, it was very umberger like. but when umberger got flattened by a clean hit, the flyers chased campbell down the ice to just show, "you don't do this to us."

When ellis got flattened, the sabres all checked their maxipads to make sure it didn't stain through.

And i'm tired of our fights to show that we're into a game being where our guy goes in and gets his ass kicked.

When is the last time that happened?

I can't wait till football season so you can take your whining somewhere else.

RockStar36
04-22-2010, 10:01 AM
On top of that, this is a ******ed argument.

The Flyers barely went after Campbell as it was and I'm pretty sure the Sabres won that game.

Then the Sabres blew them out of the water the next game.

So as you can see, they made a HUGE statement when Umberger got hit.

Give me a break.

SabreEleven
04-22-2010, 10:03 AM
On top of that, this is a ******ed argument.

The Flyers barely went after Campbell as it was and I'm pretty sure the Sabres won that game.

Then the Sabres blew them out of the water the next game.

So as you can see, they made a HUGE statement when Umberger got hit.

Give me a break.

I remember that it nearly caused a brawl on the ice after the Umberger hit...The Flyers went after him pretty good, if I remember correctly.

RockStar36
04-22-2010, 10:12 AM
I remember that it nearly caused a brawl on the ice after the Umberger hit...The Flyers went after him pretty good, if I remember correctly.

It was your usual pushing and shoving match. Nothing special.

trapezeus
04-22-2010, 10:15 AM
they played better, but they didn't play a full 60. they took 6 minutes off in the 3rd and gave up 2 goals.

They take too many shots from the wings with no one in front. they still are making poor passes, many of which are wild blind back hands to no one in particular. its like no one has any chemistry with anyone they are paired with

trapezeus
04-22-2010, 10:17 AM
When is the last time that happened?

I can't wait till football season so you can take your whining somewhere else.

Was Rivet's fight awesome. he got clocked and hung on. and we are suppose to be excited because our captain stood up 4 games into a series where they've been man handled. Come on, man.

I can't wait til we get the actual team we deserve so that your blind faith and rah rah attitude is finally rewarded.

RockStar36
04-22-2010, 10:37 AM
Was Rivet's fight awesome. he got clocked and hung on. and we are suppose to be excited because our captain stood up 4 games into a series where they've been man handled. Come on, man.

I can't wait til we get the actual team we deserve so that your blind faith and rah rah attitude is finally rewarded.

If Rivet even took a punch, it was a pussy punch.

The fact that the Sabres captain was willing to at least drop the gloves while the Bruins captain hides behind his ****** mask all series tells me something.

We need to stop acting like Boston has been this big bad tough team. Lucic wouldn't even drop the gloves on Lydman, which was a complete joke.

The Sabres aren't a bad team. They at least make the playoffs.

trapezeus
04-22-2010, 11:16 AM
but the sabres refuse to be accountable. they refuse to play a full 60 minutes. so much gliding on their behalf.

They are the better team if they tried. but lindy can't get through to them. they don't turn on the desperation until they let a 2-0 game get tied. and then they can't finish.

They are cubix zerconium. All flash, but no value. we knew this was a distinct possibility. the team finally can admit they don't have a core that can get it done and start making some bigger changes.

RockStar36
04-22-2010, 11:20 AM
but the sabres refuse to be accountable. they refuse to play a full 60 minutes. so much gliding on their behalf.

They are the better team if they tried. but lindy can't get through to them. they don't turn on the desperation until they let a 2-0 game get tied. and then they can't finish.

They are cubix zerconium. All flash, but no value. we knew this was a distinct possibility. the team finally can admit they don't have a core that can get it done and start making some bigger changes.

That I will agree with.

At the trade deadline I was begging them to trade one of their bigger core players to help send a message.

I truly feel bad for Ryan Miller this morning.

trapezeus
04-22-2010, 12:03 PM
i feel bad for miller as well, but that second goal was soft. true he made three ******edly amazing saves in the first ot.

he seems like he's sick of standing on his head for a team that doesn't want to play the hockey he knows needs to be played to win.

RockStar36
04-22-2010, 02:22 PM
i feel bad for miller as well, but that second goal was soft. true he made three ******edly amazing saves in the first ot.

he seems like he's sick of standing on his head for a team that doesn't want to play the hockey he knows needs to be played to win.

Exactly.

Remind you of anybody?

chernobylwraiths
04-22-2010, 02:27 PM

The only thing is, I think the Sabres shouldn't have to go after a player who makes a completely legal hit. That is the same bush league stuff teams like Philly do.