X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

I want CJ Spiller!

Check out this video highlight of him. It's been a long time since we've had a back like him. He's just sick!

• Dying_-2-_Live
    • Feb 2009

Re: I want CJ Spiller!

Gotta love Metallica :)

Wouldn't mind the Spillster
    but we really arent in serious need of a RB
    "If you ain't first... You're last"

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dying_-2-_Live
      Gotta love Metallica :)

Wouldn't mind the Spillster
      but we really arent in serious need of a RB
      Yeah we are. Right now all we got is Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch and I have no doubts that Lynch is being shopped and if Spiller is there at 9, we dump Lynch for whatever we can get. I'd be happy with a 3rd or 4th rounder for him.

Comment

• Lexwhat
        • Feb 2005

I would be happy with several players at #9, including Spiller.

Bulaga / Dan Williams / Trent Williams / Okung / Spiller are all fine by me (although many of these players may not fall). If Berry falls to us, I hope we trade back.

I trust Nix to make a sound judgement.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

I wouldn't cry if we drafted him since he's the top playmaker in the draft. It would certainly signal that Lynch would be gone soon after.

I guess I'd need to see the rest of the draft before totally feeling good about the pick, with obvious needs in the trenches.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

We can't take Spiller unless we can trade Lynch in the next, oh, 3 hours or so.

If we take Spiller first, other teams know we are desperate to get rid of Lynch and it'll kill his value. We could probably get a 3rd rounder for him now. If we had Spiller, we'd be lucky to get a 5th.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• RockStar36
              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
              • Sep 2004

Yep, I'm also on the Spiller bandwagon. I saw him play quite a bit in college and he is an absolute game breaker.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Dying_-2-_Live
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by OpIv37

If we take Spiller first, other teams know we are desperate to get rid of Lynch and it'll kill his value. We could probably get a 3rd rounder for him now. If we had Spiller, we'd be lucky to get a 5th.
                beat me to it

Comment

• Buffalogic
                  Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                  • Feb 2006

Draft Spiller. Do iT!!!!

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Who gives a ****? If he's there, I'm taking him and then dumping Lynch for whatever I can get!

Comment

• Dying_-2-_Live
                      • Feb 2009

Then you'd have to take Lynch out of your sig...
                      seems like to much work... its not worth it

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Spiller is a luxury pick on a team that resembles swiss cheese.

One of the only positions this team doesn't need an upgrade, besides Punter, is Running Back.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                          • Feb 2005

IMHO, not necessarily.

The Bills should just keep Lynch until we can get decent value for him. Lynch is better than a 5th Round pick. I wouldn't mind going into the season with 3 RBs.

Lynch has NO leverage here, and he's not overly expensive either. He would be stupid to hold out. If one of our backs goes down, we still have 2 quality starters at RB.

I believe Lynch's value will ultimately be driven by the market for him.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                            Spiller is a luxury pick on a team that resembles swiss cheese.

One of the only positions this team doesn't need an upgrade, besides Punter, is Running Back.
                            You're fooling yourself if you believe that Running back doesn't need an upgrade. We have Jackson who is almost 30 and we have Lynch who is one more problem away from being suspended for the whole season. Plus I have a feeling that they want to get rid of him anyways. Getting Spiller makes it so they can get rid of him.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Lexwhat
                              IMHO, not necessarily.

The Bills should just keep Lynch until we can get decent value for him. Lynch is better than a 5th Round pick. I wouldn't mind going into the season with 3 RBs.

Lynch has NO leverage here, and he's not overly expensive either. He would be stupid to hold out. If one of our backs goes down, we still have 2 quality starters at RB.

I believe Lynch's value will ultimately be driven by the market for him.
                              I'd be happy going into the season with Lynch and Jackson as the backfield, and letting Lynch's play determine the value for him.

In an ideal world, I wouldn't mind going with Lynch, Jackson AND Spiller, then moving one next year, but this team has FAR too many needs to be messing around like that.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X