PDA

View Full Version : Mayock Hint...

BillsMan80
04-22-2010, 02:58 PM
The NFL Network Gurus just went around the table with their Mock Draft. For their top 9. Michael Irvin ended up taking Dez Bryant, but Mayock went back over some of the suprise picks. When Mayock got to Bryant he mentioned that Dez was interesting, and while he's not sure he sees Dez there, Mayock said they will look tackle but their guy could just be CJ Spiller. Does it come down to an OT or CJ Spiller?

Buffalogic
04-22-2010, 03:01 PM
CJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael82
04-22-2010, 03:02 PM
CJ Spiller would look sweet in a Buffalo Bills uniform and would sell lots of tickets and jerseys!

Night Train
04-22-2010, 03:02 PM
Does anyone really care what Micheal Irvin has to say ? Seriously ?

They're all guessing but I believe Spiller is indeed one of the ones on the Bills radar, depending how the draft falls.

BillsMan80
04-22-2010, 03:04 PM
I realize they may be guessing, especially Irvin, but it was interesting to hear Mayock say Spiller in particular when talking about a guy on our radar.

Oaf
04-22-2010, 03:08 PM
Guys, Spiller is a LUXURY pick. You want to win 8+ games? Get a Line, get a QB- don't draft TO and Chris Johnson; look how many games they won for their team.

Aero II
04-22-2010, 03:09 PM
What did Deon Sanders and Marshall Faulk have to say. These 2 with Irvin create a trifecta of football knowledge.

alohabillsfan
Let's see giants want spiller, giants pick 15, tebow's agent said 15, hmmm

Pinkerton Security
Guys, Spiller is a LUXURY pick. You want to win 8+ games? Get a Line, get a QB- don't draft TO and Chris Johnson; look how many games they won for their team.

plus just because Mike Mayock said something doesnt mean jack s***....the guy still only gets 8 out of 32 picks right, in a good year...he isnt Nostradamus or anything.

Pinkerton Security
04-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Let's see giants want spiller, giants pick 15, tebow's agent said 15, hmmm

AND if im not mistaken, Tebow's number is 15...uh oh..

guy
04-22-2010, 03:24 PM
Guys, Spiller is a LUXURY pick. You want to win 8+ games? Get a Line, get a QB- don't draft TO and Chris Johnson; look how many games they won for their team. if there isnt a tackle at 9 that warrants the 9th pick it will be best available= spiller

Dr. Lecter
04-22-2010, 03:50 PM
I anticipate that Spiller is a VERY serious consideration at #9, fwiw.

Just a "feeling" I have.

HAMMER
04-22-2010, 04:02 PM
I believe Spiller would help us score more which is the name of the game, but we sure as hell need to solidify the trenches if we want to be successful.

Michael82
04-22-2010, 04:13 PM
I anticipate that Spiller is a VERY serious consideration at #9, fwiw.

Just a "feeling" I have.
I have the same feeling.

tomz
04-22-2010, 04:16 PM
But trenches can and typically are 'solidified' further down, not always with first round picks. The first round is the place to get a special athlete. Though, of course, John Wendling looked special on You Tube, didn't he?

DraftBoy
04-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Let me clear, while I didnt mock Spiller or pick him in any of my projections...but I WOULD LOVE CJ SPILLER!!

JCBills
04-22-2010, 04:23 PM
Hint? Of what? They're speculating / filling time. How could someone from ESPN give a hint on something they don't know?

djjimkelly
04-22-2010, 04:24 PM
i will lose my mind in a bad way if its spiller hes one of the only guys i dont want the bills to draft

FlyingDutchman
04-22-2010, 04:26 PM

i totally hear and agree with you, although ive watched Spiller all year and this kid a playmaker and a half. Im talking serious threat to go the distance every single time he touches the ball. Something buffalo hasnt had since thurman thomas....im all for going O-line but if we go off that path it better be for Spiller, and I wouldnt be disappointed one bit

Michael82
04-22-2010, 04:43 PM
i will lose my mind in a bad way if its spiller hes one of the only guys i dont want the bills to draft
Why wouldn't you want CJ Spiller? He's going to be a stud and might even be the next Chris Johnson!

Mr. Miyagi
04-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Adrian Peterson was a luxury pick for the Vikings too when they already had Chester Taylor. They had no QB, not the best OL, and hardly any receivers.

But when a guy of that talent falls to you, you just have to take him.

DrGraves
04-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Fred Jackson and Spiller can't be on the field at the same time so whats the point. especially if you don't have a qb or a line

acehole
04-22-2010, 04:58 PM
When you look at our 3rd down% cj starts to make alot of sense...you can line him up anywhere and he has great hands....and if you havent noticed we like to run the football....we need playmakers on offence ies on oline and yes I know you build from the lines out but there are plenty of good linmen and very few playmakers....I would not be suprised if we went offence first two picks... I picked him in my mock....dont be suprised if MLynch doent allready have a new team either...

The NFL Network Gurus just went around the table with their Mock Draft. For their top 9. Michael Irvin ended up taking Dez Bryant, but Mayock went back over some of the suprise picks. When Mayock got to Bryant he mentioned that Dez was interesting, and while he's not sure he sees Dez there, Mayock said they will look tackle but their guy could just be CJ Spiller. Does it come down to an OT or CJ Spiller?

Jeff1220
04-22-2010, 06:26 PM
Mayock's final 1st rnd mock as he just said on NFLN is indeed Spiller to Buffalo.