PDA

View Full Version : i want to throw up

djjimkelly
04-22-2010, 07:32 PM
what a ****ing joke of a pick

FlyingDutchman
04-22-2010, 07:33 PM
SPILLERR!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO DUDE WE JUST GOT THE BEST PLAYMAKER IN THE DRAFT!

mrbojanglezs
04-22-2010, 07:35 PM
this dude is a stud....package lynch to get back into the 1st

Mr. Miyagi
04-22-2010, 07:35 PM
Shut up Clausen-lickers!

SPILLER! SPILLER! SPILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djjimkelly
04-22-2010, 07:36 PM
no one to open holes for him.

i didnt want a qb at 9

but a DT or a LT would have been fine

this pick might do well for us it means

lynch is gone for sure

but rbs can be found at all times big men arent everywhere

elltrain22
04-22-2010, 07:36 PM

This thread is gonna embarrass you in a few years.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-22-2010, 07:37 PM
pray that we trade back into first to take tebow or mccoy!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Lecter
04-22-2010, 07:38 PM

i didnt want a qb at 9

lynch is gone for sure

McCoy was gone. Suh was gone. Okung was gone. Williams was gone.

Nobody at those positions was worth that pick.

HAMMER
04-22-2010, 07:40 PM
pray that we trade back into first to take tebow or mccoy!!!!!!!!!

How many times you gonna beat that Tebow drum, leave it alone.

YardRat
04-22-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm not thrilled with the pick, mostly because it goes against a core philosophy of building up the trenches and adding playmakers as you go along.

I definitely did not want Clausen.
I would have settled for Bulaga, even though I would have preferred Williams or Okung (**** you, Washington and Seattle).
In all honesty, I would have been happier with Dan Williams, or even Morgan/JPP.

It is what it is though...the kid is a lightning bolt, can run/catch/return kicks, so I just hope he can elevate his skills to the next level and we can pick up an OT-NT in the second and third.

doomsdayvirus
04-22-2010, 07:41 PM
there had better be a lynch trade in our future...

SaviorEdwards
04-22-2010, 07:42 PM
LOL Gailey and Nix are good ole boys, anyone who thought they'd take him at 9...thats just stupid!!!!! (closman I mean of course)

WELCOME TO BUFFALO SPILLER!!!!

GOOD RIDDANCE THUGMODE

mrbojanglezs
04-22-2010, 07:43 PM
i guess right on bb.com!!!!!!! maybe i can get to meet him

kingJofNYC
04-22-2010, 07:43 PM
I'm okay with it.

mikemac2001
04-22-2010, 07:45 PM
I'M happy with this I posted it earlier a good tv gets 2-3 a great rb 4-5 on a ba play that's huge over the game = more 1st downs and more points plus a rested d

Johnny Bugmenot
04-22-2010, 07:46 PM
I'm with the poster. There is absolutely no excuse for the team to draft a running back in the first round when they have two perfectly good ones still on the team. Not when you still don't have a franchise left tackle. They are going to end up overpaying for a position that is a dime a dozen.

Did they even consider trading up with Washington? The 'Skins are short on draft picks, particularly on Day 2. Dangling the Bills' 1st and 2nd for the 'Skins' 1st would've given them the #4 pick and was a perfectly reasonable trade.

Remember the last time the Bills tried to fill the LT position on the cheap? He ran off because he wasn't getting paid well enough. LT is not a position to save money on. Running back is. This is a bust pick.

Oh, well, at least it wasn't California Jimmy.

TacklingDummy
04-22-2010, 07:46 PM

i didnt want a qb at 9

lynch is gone for sure

I hate picking RB early. I just hope Spiller is the real deal and not just another bum like Lynch.

justasportsfan
04-22-2010, 08:01 PM
Gailey "Wildcat he we come!!!!!!"

SaviorEdwards
04-22-2010, 08:02 PM
I hate picking RB early. I just hope Spiller is the real deal and not just another bum like Lynch.

Trust me I watch more college than NFL and this cat should have won the Heisman!!!! We're in for a treat!!!!!!

Philagape
04-22-2010, 08:03 PM
This thread means he'll be the best Bills pick in 10 years!!! :hiclap:

sqad5
04-22-2010, 08:03 PM
why dont you go dj a dolphins game get out of here Spiller Spiller Spiller Spiller Spiller

Dr. Lecter
04-22-2010, 08:04 PM
I'm not thrilled with the pick, mostly because it goes against a core philosophy of building up the trenches and adding playmakers as you go along.

I would have settled for Bulaga, even though I would have preferred Williams or Okung (**** you, Washington and Seattle).
In all honesty, I would have been happier with Dan Williams, or even Morgan/JPP.

It is what it is though...the kid is a lightning bolt, can run/catch/return kicks, so I just hope he can elevate his skills to the next level and we can pick up an OT-NT in the second and third.

They drafted one year wonder JPP last year.........

m76
04-22-2010, 08:04 PM
so we give lynch away, spiller blows out his knee and we're stuck with **** yet again. this is easily the worst possible pick for the bills out side maybe tebow. awful. last need. does nothing to help this team. ****ing joke

justasportsfan
04-22-2010, 08:05 PM

we can still build the trenches. You don't have to have top rd. OL.

SquishDaFish
04-22-2010, 08:07 PM
Awesome pick!!!

don137
04-22-2010, 08:07 PM
I really think Seattle, Miami and San Diego wanted Spiller. I bet Miami traded down since Spiller was gone. I heard rumors they were entertaining offers for Ronnie Brown.

Johnny Bugmenot
04-22-2010, 08:10 PM
You don't have to have top rd. OL. I don't say this with most positions, but as far as OT... yeah, you do.

TacklingDummy
04-22-2010, 08:12 PM
so we give lynch away, spiller blows out his knee and we're stuck with **** yet again. this is easily the worst possible pick for the bills out side maybe tebow. awful. last need. does nothing to help this team. ****ing joke

Umm, who's Lynch? Fred Jackson is better than him.

FlyingDutchman
04-22-2010, 08:22 PM
I'm with the poster. There is absolutely no excuse for the team to draft a running back in the first round when they have two perfectly good ones still on the team. Not when you still don't have a franchise left tackle. They are going to end up overpaying for a position that is a dime a dozen.

Did they even consider trading up with Washington? The 'Skins are short on draft picks, particularly on Day 2. Dangling the Bills' 1st and 2nd for the 'Skins' 1st would've given them the #4 pick and was a perfectly reasonable trade.

Remember the last time the Bills tried to fill the LT position on the cheap? He ran off because he wasn't getting paid well enough. LT is not a position to save money on. Running back is. This is a bust pick.

Oh, well, at least it wasn't California Jimmy.

what has lynch done? how can you be upset they didnt trade in? like its that easy? im all for getting a franchise tackle, but im also for getting the best possible value for our number 9 pick. if the best playmaker in the draft versus a pretty good tackle, you gotta go with the top player on your board. the elite ones were off the board

TedMock
04-22-2010, 08:27 PM
I love the pick. We have a lot of other needs and the old regime would have reached for one of those needs. We finally went BPA over everything else and landed a playmaker. This draft if deep on the lines and we will find quality players in rounds 2-5 who will see the field. I am so happy we finally went in a new and refreshing direction. Thank you, Buddy!

djjimkelly
04-22-2010, 08:30 PM
This thread is gonna embarrass you in a few years.

i hope but this is a luxury on a team without sklilled 300 pound men

THATHURMANATOR
04-22-2010, 08:40 PM
Enough with the gotta build the trenches horse ****. They drafted 2 interior linemen in the first 2 rounds last year and signed a center. Plus as Justa said we have many picks to build that line. Those against this pick are in a small minority. That should tell you something.

YardRat
04-22-2010, 08:44 PM
we can still build the trenches.

I know...that's why I said...

I just hope he can elevate his skills to the next level and we can pick up an OT-NT in the second and third.

Hemlepp53
04-22-2010, 08:54 PM
Not what I wanted to see with the 9th but it is what it is. I am fine with the pick as long as we get something along the lines of Chris Johnson. I hope we take this oppertunity to trade back into round one and grab a QB.

We can't afford to go another 10 years like we just did. I expected OT or DT but Spiller could be the MONSTER we need. If he is Let's Do This...... Go Bills.

PECKERWOOD
04-22-2010, 08:56 PM
Imagine how Jaguar fans are feeling right now, seriously, Tyson Alualu? LOL.

Hemlepp53
04-22-2010, 09:00 PM
Imagine how Jaguar fans are feeling right now, seriously, Tyson Alualu? LOL.

Seriously.... My son is a Jag Fan and he said "WTF Did Ralph Wilson buy the Jags". I told him to get the "F" outta here...

doug45
04-22-2010, 09:27 PM
How many times you gonna beat that Tebow drum, leave it alone.

Let me beat it one more time, we screwed up with not picking him.I know we have such great QB's and we don't need to worry about it LOL. Also we could of used a little class for a change. I get a little sick of the drunks getting put in jail.

Johnny Bugmenot
04-23-2010, 12:35 AM
They drafted 2 interior linemen in the first 2 rounds last year and signed a center. They don't play tackle. Nobody has suggested drafting a guard, when it's a tackle we need. It's like asking for a knife at a gunfight.

BertSquirtgum
04-23-2010, 12:37 AM
what a ****ing joke of a thread.

Billz_fan
04-23-2010, 12:56 AM
First round running back not needed. Maybe we have Fred Jackson ????? Lynch is all but gone, still there are so many bigger needs for this team. I have no doubts he can be a home run hitter BUT !! We have Jackson and could have picked up some back up help later on for now. Gotten us a nice OL like Buluga or a DL like we also need. Im talking to myself here pay no attention to me. Heck I wouldn't have minded a QB like we need either.

Running backs are a dime a dozen in this leauge anymore. The last one we made a 1st round pick sure panned out huh ?

Commissioner
04-23-2010, 01:24 AM
First round running back not needed. Maybe we have Fred Jackson ????? Lynch is all but gone, still there are so many bigger needs for this team. I have no doubts he can be a home run hitter BUT !! We have Jackson and could have picked up some back up help later on for now. Gotten us a nice OL like Buluga or a DL like we also need. Im talking to myself here pay no attention to me. Heck I wouldn't have minded a QB like we need either.

Running backs are a dime a dozen in this leauge anymore. The last one we made a 1st round pick sure panned out huh ?

Yeah sure... we could of drafted any old RB later on to fill a hole... but we got the best one in the draft, who's probably the best player on the team.

When this guy busts his first 50 yard touchdown, you'll be glad we took him over one of the other "dime a dozen" RB's.

Billz_fan
04-23-2010, 01:27 AM
Yeah sure... we could of drafted any old RB later on to fill a hole... but we got the best one in the draft, who's probably the best player on the team.

When this guy busts his first 50 yard touchdown, you'll be glad we took him over one of the other "dime a dozen" RB's.

We have Jackson so it's not like we had a desperate need like we do in so many other places. So how many more games do we win with our new #1 pick and no supporting cast.

I really don't have to defend my stance on this. Just look at our first round picks over the last few years and add this one to it. Everyone loved the Lynch pick to.

Commissioner
04-23-2010, 01:30 AM
We have Jackson so it's not like we had a desperate need like we do in so many other places. So how many more games do we win with our new #1 pick and no supporting cast.

You need more than 1 RB. Ex: Cowboys, Giants, Jets, Panthers, Chargers, Eagles, etc.

Fred Jackson is no CJ Spiller....

Billz_fan
04-23-2010, 01:37 AM
You need more than 1 RB. Ex: Cowboys, Giants, Jets, Panthers, Chargers, Eagles, etc.

Fred Jackson is no CJ Spiller....

AS I said before we have Fred Jackson who has proved a very capable back in 1 year of work. We didn't need a 1st rounder in the position to fill the roster. There are more good RB's in rounds other than the 1st. Fred may be no CJ but we don't need CJ when there are so many other holes to fill.

djjimkelly
04-23-2010, 02:05 AM
This thread means he'll be the best Bills pick in 10 years!!! :hiclap:

i hope you are right spiller is a fine prospect and a homerun threat its just not what this franchise needed.

Crisis
04-23-2010, 02:08 AM
this team has been reaching for people at "need" positions for a long time, and they finally go BPA and people still complain.

i love the pick.

hopefully we stay away from mccoy/claussen.

jamze132
04-23-2010, 02:13 AM
Great pick! Best playmaker in the draft!

You people need to take a breath and relax. Day2 is going to be even more interesting! Just take a look at who is still available!

SABURZFAN
04-23-2010, 02:15 AM
spiller is a fine prospect and a homerun threat its just not what this franchise needed.

oh boy..... just stick your foot in your mouth to save yourself further embarrassment.

BillsWin
04-23-2010, 02:29 AM
:lolpoint: Bills fans.

We are never 100% happy as a group are we?

Lexwhat
04-23-2010, 02:42 AM
i hope you are right spiller is a fine prospect and a homerun threat its just not what this franchise needed.

???

We didn't need a "fine prospect" or a "homerun threat" ??

On a serious note, who would you have taken at #9? Would they have been a better value at #9?

billz83
04-23-2010, 03:05 AM
ya at first i was like are u serious!! but i knew spiller was an impact player and from what EVERYONE is saying including TOP experts we definitely got a playmaker and sumone whos going to help this offense get into the endzone sumthing we have always had a problem with..now nix needs to get sum oline help and a QB sumtime before the season starts.

djjimkelly
04-23-2010, 04:14 AM
???

We didn't need a "fine prospect" or a "homerun threat" ??

On a serious note, who would you have taken at #9? Would they have been a better value at #9?

maybe i would have traded down miami did just a few picks later then us then came back with someone in the front seven or the o line.

i will repeat i did not want a qb at 9 but rb was not a need here i dont care he was the highest rated.

i do not believe you build a team around a rb we have tried that twice in this decade and its gotten us nowhere.

and ill gladly stick my foot in my mouth this pick was not smart for the good of the franchise.

he may have been the best player available. just not for our team i dont believe in drafting a rb when the rest of the team is so ****

djjimkelly
04-23-2010, 04:38 AM
oh boy..... just stick your foot in your mouth to save yourself further embarrassment.

and please stop acting like an insufferable know it all at all times. that is what i find embarrassing

Johnny Bugmenot
04-23-2010, 06:34 AM
:lolpoint: Bills fans.

We are never 100% happy as a group are we? Care to wonder why? This team hasn't made the playoffs in over a decade in one of the most parity-friendly pro sports leagues in America (or at least they so allege). Once that changes, only then will people be happy. Given the current route, this team will be in Toronto or LA before they get to that point.

BuffaloBlakely14
04-23-2010, 06:59 AM
maybe i would have traded down miami did just a few picks later then us then came back with someone in the front seven or the o line.

i will repeat i did not want a qb at 9 but rb was not a need here i dont care he was the highest rated.

i do not believe you build a team around a rb we have tried that twice in this decade and its gotten us nowhere.

and ill gladly stick my foot in my mouth this pick was not smart for the good of the franchise.

he may have been the best player available. just not for our team i dont believe in drafting a rb when the rest of the team is so ****

This is my favorite reaction. Just trade down. Did you hear Gruden talking about this last night. ITS NOT THAT EASY. He talked about how he always wanted to trade back, it just is something that isn't as easy as us "experts" think. You need another team to want to do it. You have to look at what people want, what they are offering, and you have to see what you want.

It is clear to me, that with how fast that pick made it to the stand that we wanted CJ Spiller. It wasn't well lets take him. They WANTED him. Yes we need a NT, a LT, probably an OLB. If we walk away today with a LT and NT, I think we are doing pretty well.

I am biased. I am all about BPA in the 1st round, then addressing need in Rounds 2-5. Then taking chances in 6-7.

I understand what you are saying, I just keep going over the other choices, and cant find a better one. They would have all been reaches. Please don't talk about trading down, its not as simple as saying I want to trade down.

Jan Reimers
04-23-2010, 07:18 AM
When did Tom Donahoe hijack our front office?

Mahdi
04-23-2010, 07:24 AM
I don't say this with most positions, but as far as OT... yeah, you do.
No you don't.

Mahdi
04-23-2010, 07:26 AM

We needed someone on the offense that could break things open without having to rely on big plays from the QB position.

Whatever QB plays for us this year, whether it's any of the 3 we currently have or a draft pick, we would not be able to rely on them for playmaking.

This way we can ask simple things from the QB position and bank on a hand-off to make the big plays.