PDA

View Full Version : Initially, I wasn't happy, but, after it's set in

Forward_Lateral
04-23-2010, 06:09 AM
I like the Spiller pick. Seeing how far Buluga and Dan Williams fell, it would've obviously been a reach for either at #9. Spiller's size scares me still, however.

Also, I was SO happy to see Denver pick Tebow. Let their fans and media tear them apart. Better them then us. I was actually waiting for Buffalo to trade back into round 1 and pick him. I thought they were going to do it, for sure. Thank God they didn't.

Historian
04-23-2010, 07:11 AM
Denver, Miami and Buffalo all have one thing in common: (besides the AFL!)

They have yet to be able to replace their legend at Quarterback.

I actually thought Denver had with Cutler, unfortunately their HC who is barely older than most of the players, threw a torque wrench into that.

Someday......

hydro
04-23-2010, 07:14 AM
He is 5 less pounds than Chris Johnson and he seems to be doing alright in the league. Not worried about his size at all......

Bruce is Loose
04-23-2010, 07:15 AM
To be honest, Id come around on any pick (well, Im not sure I was ever sold on Whiner so early) but Im a Bills fan and now Im a Spiller fan. I hope that we can fill the OLine and love that we have another playmaker.

Kenny
04-23-2010, 07:17 AM
Im warming up a bit, -but still think Dan Williams shoudl have been the pick.

SABURZFAN
04-23-2010, 07:24 AM
I like the Spiller pick. Seeing how far Buluga and Dan Williams fell, it would've obviously been a reach for either at #9. Spiller's size scares me still, however.

Also, I was SO happy to see Denver pick Tebow. Let their fans and media tear them apart. Better them then us. I was actually waiting for Buffalo to trade back into round 1 and pick him. I thought they were going to do it, for sure. Thank God they didn't.

i kept thinking "DO NOT DRAFT CLAUSEN!!!!!!!!" i was initially happy hearing Spiller's name and not Clausen before i even thought if i liked that pick or not.

if the Bills did what Denver did, EVERY Bills message board would be a mess. this would have been uglier than the Edwards-Lossman and the Flutie-Johnson messes.