• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Poor Jimmy Pickles

The worst QB free fall in recent history. I think the combination of Big Ben's playboy incident, Brady Quinn sucking ass and his attitude really made teams scared crap of him. I think he will still be there at 41... the Browns can not afford take another Notre Dame QB, this would be a royal FU to the fans. The Browns are looking for McCoy only way we get him is to leap frog them.

I'd love to hear the Claussen fans opinions now, clearly they know more than the 32 GM's in this league.
    Last edited by The King; 04-23-2010, 07:16 AM.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Buffalogic
    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
    • Feb 2006

Re: Poor Jimmy Pickles

I been saying he's not worth the 9 pick for months. He's not even worth the 32 pick as seen on Thursday.
    Last edited by Buffalogic; 04-23-2010, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
      • Apr 2005

That and the fact hes not really that good. Theres been many people saying that QB class is weak, and its starting to show in the draft. Not that hes terrible, just not worth going where a lot of people had him going

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

Personally, I think Clausen is a project.

I love him in the third round.

I like him as a mid second rounder.

He's an insult in the first.

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

those tiny hands had something to do with it...

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Glad we didn't get him at 9. I think he's worth the risk in the early 2nd round, but the Bills need to be thinking NT and LT first.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I might barely be able to tolerate it if we took him at 41. I'd much rather take a OLman and trade for Jason Campbell.

Comment

• baalworship
                • May 2003

Please see Drew Brees, Brett Favre, Tom Brady, and Joe Montana. These were also qb's that didn 't get drafted in the first round and got passed on by 32 NFL gm's, many of them multiple times.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                  The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                  • Feb 2005

what do you think?

I think a contributing factor on the Claussen fall is the fact that folks think he thinks he such a big shot and has an attitude that he can do what ever he wants cause hes a hotshot QB and has been king of his world for sooo long....

and with the issues that Big Ben R has had over the last month, GMs may want to stay away from that personality type.

ie: Big Ben story right now hurt Cllaussen ?

Anyone else think this is a contributor?
                  In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                    I might barely be able to tolerate it if we took him at 41. I'd much rather take a OLman and trade for Jason Campbell.
                    I agree on the OL but Campbell? Get ****ing real.

Trust me- being in the DC area, I've seen FAR too much of this guy, and he sucks. He simply doesn't get it.

And before you make the argument about all the different OC's and the terrible receivers, think about this: if he comes to Buffalo, he'll have to learn another new offensive system and he'll still have terrible WR's. Doing the same thing and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

We're better off sticking with what we have this year and finding a QB next year than wasting resources on Jason ****ing Campbell.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

Re: what do you think?

I just posted this not too long ago.
                      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• THRILLHO
                        This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
                        • Feb 2009

If we do draft him, will we put out a Jersey that says PICKLES on it?
                        True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                          I agree on the OL but Campbell? Get ****ing real.

Trust me- being in the DC area, I've seen FAR too much of this guy, and he sucks. He simply doesn't get it.

And before you make the argument about all the different OC's and the terrible receivers, think about this: if he comes to Buffalo, he'll have to learn another new offensive system and he'll still have terrible WR's. Doing the same thing and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

We're better off sticking with what we have this year and finding a QB next year than wasting resources on Jason ****ing Campbell.
                          QFT

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hey2abills
                            If we do draft him, will we put out a Jersey that says PICKLES on it?
                            I think an illustration of a pickle might be more effective.
                            It was all

Comment

• Night Train
                              Retired - On Several Levels
                              • Jul 2005

Re: what do you think?

That may be part of it but people vastly overrated his actual skill sets.

I said all along he had very predictable tendencies and can't keep throwing pop fly sideline patterns to WR's. Yet many just wanted to see what they wanted to see. Fanboy blinders.
                              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                              X