PDA

View Full Version : Kiper: "Assuming the Bills keep Spiller......."

Coach Sal
04-23-2010, 09:09 AM
I have no idea why he'd write this, but maybe he's hinting at some sort of deal.

His 2nd round mock is on Insider and says:

Charles Brown, OT, USC
Assuming Buffalo keeps Spiller, they should get a tackle here.

Now, if that was the plan, which isn't a bad thought, it may have already back-fired.

The two most likely teams who needed a RB seemed to be San Diego and Detroit, and they both not only took one, but traded up to do so. Seattle? Tampa? It could still happen, but if it did, I'd want next year's 1st as part of the package.....or a damn good player in return.

You don't draft the best skill player in the draft at #9 then trade him for a couple 2nd rounders.

Nighthawk
04-23-2010, 09:11 AM
I have no idea why he'd write this, but maybe he's hinting at some sort of deal.

Now, if that was the plan, which isn't a bad thought, it may have already back-fired.

The two most likely teams who needed a RB seemed to be San Diego and Detroit, and they both not only took one, but traded up to do so. Seattle? Tampa? It could still happen, but if it did, I'd want next year's 1st as part of the package.....or a damn good player in return.

You don't draft the best skill player in the draft at #9 then trade him for a couple 2nd rounders.

Exactly...that wouldn't make any sense. I doubt there is anything to that.

tampabay25690
04-23-2010, 09:12 AM

Kiper is a tool.
It was funny him sitting with all the REAL NFL guys and him not being able to say that much. Watching Gruden's reactions to some of the stuff Kiper said was funny..

I think this was GAILEY'S guy that he wanted to make this offense run.
I like the pick...
You can never have enough guys that can get to the endzone period.......

ddaryl
04-23-2010, 09:13 AM
At this point I would rather keep Spiller.

They should of traded back from the position if they were going to play this game. Could of traded back 2-3 times and stock piled a **** load of picks

THATHURMANATOR
04-23-2010, 09:14 AM
WTF is he talking about?

Why wouldn't we keep Spiller?

madness
04-23-2010, 09:16 AM
I'd be ecstatic if Brown is there at 41. If that happens, I'd definitely see us trying to trade back into the 2nd to grab a DT.

tampabay25690
04-23-2010, 09:17 AM
WTF is he talking about?

Why wouldn't we keep Spiller?

He is a TOOL..
I actually watched NFL network more then ESPN this year just because KIPER is on....

elltrain22
04-23-2010, 09:18 AM
Kiper is a moron that has no clue what he's talking about. Spiller was their guy, how hard is that to grasp.

dannyek71
04-23-2010, 09:20 AM
It would not surprise me if they trade Spiller to move up a few spots in the 5th round.... Straight up.

tampabay25690
04-23-2010, 09:20 AM
Kiper is a moron that has no clue what he's talking about. Spiller was their guy, how hard is that to grasp.

That may have been the quickest draft pick in Buffalo Bills history...

Aero II
04-23-2010, 09:23 AM
I'll only believe it if Adam Shefter tweets about it. He has "mad" connections.

Canadian'eh!
04-23-2010, 09:25 AM
I thought I heard the Giants wanted Spiller.

But Kiper is ******ed.

BillsMan80
04-23-2010, 09:36 AM
So the Bills are going to trade away a guy that literally took all of about 2 minutes for them to get the card up to the commish for? Makes sense.

justasportsfan
04-23-2010, 09:42 AM
someone should light Kipers hair on fire tonight.

psubills62
04-23-2010, 10:37 AM
That may have been the quickest draft pick in Buffalo Bills history...

Nah, I think that honor belongs to BRUUUUUUUCE.

Forward_Lateral
04-23-2010, 10:59 AM
He probably meant Lynch.

Mad Max
04-23-2010, 11:10 AM

Roethlisberger related? He may have heard whispers. Or just watching Steve johnsons tweets.

DraftBoy
04-23-2010, 11:33 AM
Kiper is just being pissy because he hitched his wagon to Clausen and now he looks like an idiot. He was brutally bad last night and you could really tell in his analysis. I had to switch to NFLN just to get some decent coverage.

Forward_Lateral
04-23-2010, 11:40 AM
Gruden sounded smarter than Kiper, which isn't saying much for Kiper.

YardRat
04-23-2010, 12:04 PM
He's pissed because we passed on his boy Clausen. Mort must be rubbing off on him.

HAMMER
04-23-2010, 12:20 PM
Kiper is just being pissy because he hitched his wagon to Clausen and now he looks like an idiot. He was brutally bad last night and you could really tell in his analysis. I had to switch to NFLN just to get some decent coverage.

Yet he outpicked you.

Dr. Lecter
04-23-2010, 12:23 PM
Kiper's man crush on Clausen is the biggest on a college player since DraftBoy was looking at DRC!

madness
04-26-2010, 07:37 AM
Did anybody see his cat fight with...I think it was McShay over Clausen? That was classic.