4th-DE Austen Lane-Murray State
5th-WR Mike Williams-Syracuse
6th-QB Jarrett Brown-West Virginia
6th-OC Kyle Mutcher-Weber State
7th-OLB Arthur Moats-James Madison
7th-S Jeromy Miles-UMass

psubills62
04-23-2010, 12:05 PM
I'd kind of like to see us get another OT like Derek Hardman in the later rounds, but that looks pretty good. Austen Lane would be fine in the 4th, though I'd rather avoid Mike Williams altogether, personally.

malvado78
04-23-2010, 12:11 PM
...I'd rather avoid Mike Williams altogether, personally.

Not me.

I go for a 5th rounder for him. If he continues to be an idiot no big deal he was a 5th. But he has definite upside.

But I can see why you'd want to avoid him.

DraftBoy
04-23-2010, 12:12 PM
I'd kind of like to see us get another OT like Derek Hardman in the later rounds, but that looks pretty good. Austen Lane would be fine in the 4th, though I'd rather avoid Mike Williams altogether, personally.

Im not opposed to it but with Meredith and Bell already there, Im not sure its the best pick given we lack depth at other places.

Mahdi
04-23-2010, 12:14 PM
Im going to stick with my Day 2 mock to start;

2nd-LT Charles Brown-USC
3rd-NT Al Woods-LSU
4th-DE Austen Lane-Murray State
5th-WR Mike Williams-Syracuse
6th-QB Jarrett Brown-West Virginia
6th-OC Kyle Mutcher-Weber State
7th-OLB Arthur Moats-James Madison
7th-S Jeromy Miles-UMass
Charles Brown is not a Nix/Gailey type of OL. Way too light.

So you said that my Bills mock was lacking yet you come up with this? You're telling me you would rather have these picks than mine?

Mine:

2. LT- Ducasse

3. QB - Zac Robinson

4. NT- Torrell Troup

5. OLB - Brandon Lang

6. OG - Brandon Carter

6. RT - Kyle Jolly

7. RB - Toney Baker

Nighthawk
04-23-2010, 12:16 PM

So you said that my Bills mock was lacking yet you come up with this? You're telling me you would rather have these picks than mine?

Mine:

2. LT- Ducasse

3. QB - Zac Robinson

4. NT- Torrell Troup

5. OLB - Brandon Lang

6. OG - Brandon Carter

6. RT - Kyle Jolly

7. RB - Toney Baker

It's a mock draft...it doesn't matter who we as fans would rather have.

psubills62
04-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Im not opposed to it but with Meredith and Bell already there, Im not sure its the best pick given we lack depth at other places.

Granted. I just see a lot of quantity and not much quality. While a 6th rounder wouldn't really change that, I think the competition would be good.

You could also apply that logic to the safety position, yet you have a 7th rounder spent on one.

Mahdi
04-23-2010, 12:19 PM
It's a mock draft...it doesn't matter who we as fans would rather have.
That's not the point. I posted my mock a while back with all the Bills picks and DB was saying how it was weak. Now he posts these picks, I just find it interesting.

ddaryl
04-23-2010, 12:21 PM
If the Bills draft Charles Brown I think I will HAVE to get a Charlie Brown Jersey

mysticsoto
04-23-2010, 12:36 PM

Mine:

2. LT- Ducasse

3. QB - Zac Robinson

4. NT- Torrell Troup

5. OLB - Brandon Lang

6. OG - Brandon Carter

6. RT - Kyle Jolly

7. RB - Toney Baker

I was kind of hoping Ducasse fell into the 3rd rd. Considering we still have a couple of OTs on the board...

Ron Burgundy
04-23-2010, 01:03 PM
Moats in the seventh is a good flier.

I'd like to see Rashawn Jackson in a Bills uni late in the draft or as a free agent if he makes it through.

I'm not a Mike Williams fan and I'd hope we could get a different prospect at WR somewhere. It is one of our remaining 69 need positions, though.

Brown's a Gailey style quarterback and is probably a guy they're looking closely at. I'd prefer Crompton there if available.

Soooo...

2. Terrence Cody
3. Jason Veldheer
4. Mardy Gilyard
5. Ted Larsen
6. Jonathan Crompton
6. Rashawn Jackson
7. Arthur Moats
7. Armanti Edwards

DraftBoy
04-23-2010, 01:16 PM

Mine:

2. LT- Ducasse

3. QB - Zac Robinson

4. NT- Torrell Troup

5. OLB - Brandon Lang

6. OG - Brandon Carter

6. RT - Kyle Jolly

7. RB - Toney Baker

Yes and do you recall why??

1. Ducasse is projecting to move inside to OG in the NFL, likely won't be a LT.

2. Robinson way too early, likely to be a 5th-6th Round pick, why waste a 3rd on him?

3. Love Troup here but I can't see him falling

4. Lang isn't bad at all, could play Strong Side

5. Green can play OG as well as OT, and Bell or Meredith will likey move inside as well, plus we just dumped a troublesome OG in Incognito, why would Nix pick up another in Carter who has a history of issues?

6. Jolly isnt somebody Id draft, UDFA sure. Too many other guys ahead of him and its a numbers game.

6. Baker doesnt make any sense for our team and given what Gailey is looking for.

And yes Id much rather have my picks, values match, needs are met, and they are at a far higher skill level.

Almost all of the guys you named are basically all guys I look and say "meh", no difference makers (aside from Troup), that mock to me screamed old regime.

I took a few players who could be impact guys, Brown is a lock down LT and I dont know where you get that he's not a Nix style OT. Nix is a BPA style guy and Brown compares very much to McNeil both athletic LTs, so I dont know where you're getting that from unless you're going to pull some quote out that we'll argue either is or isn't GM speak.

Mahdi
04-23-2010, 01:27 PM
Yes and do you recall why??

1. Ducasse is projecting to move inside to OG in the NFL, likely won't be a LT.

2. Robinson way too early, likely to be a 5th-6th Round pick, why waste a 3rd on him?

3. Love Troup here but I can't see him falling

4. Lang isn't bad at all, could play Strong Side

5. Green can play OG as well as OT, and Bell or Meredith will likey move inside as well, plus we just dumped a troublesome OG in Incognito, why would Nix pick up another in Carter who has a history of issues?

6. Jolly isnt somebody Id draft, UDFA sure. Too many other guys ahead of him and its a numbers game.

6. Baker doesnt make any sense for our team and given what Gailey is looking for.

And yes Id much rather have my picks, values match, needs are met, and they are at a far higher skill level.

Almost all of the guys you named are basically all guys I look and say "meh", no difference makers (aside from Troup), that mock to me screamed old regime.

I took a few players who could be impact guys, Brown is a lock down LT and I dont know where you get that he's not a Nix style OT. Nix is a BPA style guy and Brown compares very much to McNeil both athletic LTs, so I dont know where you're getting that from unless you're going to pull some quote out that we'll argue either is or isn't GM speak.
1. I simply don't agree that your selections are higher impact players. Zac Robinson is way more technically sound than Brown, Troup is a better NT prospect than Woods, Lang over Lane any day. The rest of the picks are a wash. Just depth selections for OL and RB.

2. Marcus McNeil compares to Charles Brown??? Charles Brown a 6'5 303 pound finesse LT compares to a 6'7 335 pound power LT?? How did you come to that conclusion?

ServoBillieves
04-23-2010, 01:59 PM
2 - Rodger Saffold OT
3 - Cam Thomas, NT
4 - Riley Cooper, WR
5 - Antonio Coleman, OLB
6 - Mike Kafka, QB
6 - John Cooper, FB
7 - Cord Howard, OG
7 - John Russell, DE

Championship.

PECKERWOOD
04-23-2010, 02:02 PM
The Spiller pick is such a mind ****, I have no idea who I want in the 2nd anymore. Clausen, McCoy, Campbell, Brown, Cody, Tate, Saffold, Duccasse, Griffen, I don't know.

Bmax
04-23-2010, 03:55 PM
2. Saffold-Trade up...if not then Brown-OT
3. Torelle Troup-NT Central Florida
4. John Skelton Fordham-QB
5.Thaddeus Gibson-OLB-Ohio St.
6.Ciron Black-OG-RT-LSU
6.Larry Hart Central Arkansas-OLB
7. David Gettis -Baylor-WR
7. Erik Cook-C-New Mexico

Bmax....