PDA

View Full Version : Wow...Ralph Wilson

Nighthawk
04-23-2010, 02:53 PM
Anybody catch Spiller's press conference? Wilson came up at the end and starts introducing Nix and Gailey, like nobody knew who they were and like it was their first day on the job. Wow, this guy is not looking good.

THATHURMANATOR
04-23-2010, 02:54 PM
He is in his 90s what do you expect?

Nighthawk
04-23-2010, 02:55 PM
He is in his 90s what do you expect?

Not to be put in front of the media...

billz83
04-23-2010, 04:12 PM
He is OLD and SENILE..cant STAND him..i wish he would sell the team already to sum investors in buffalo! hes holding this team back more then anyone can imagine.

BillsWin
04-23-2010, 04:16 PM
i hope he's turned all decision making over to Nix...

THATHURMANATOR
04-23-2010, 04:17 PM
He is OLD and SENILE..cant STAND him..i wish he would sell the team already to sum investors in buffalo! hes holding this team back more then anyone can imagine.
He aint selling the team and it is very well possible that him being alive is the only thing keeping the Bills in Buffalo.

SeatownBillsFan21
04-23-2010, 04:18 PM
Yeah caught parts of it poor guy kinda felt bad for him

BILLSROCK1212
04-23-2010, 04:19 PM
we should all be so lucky to be as active and healthy as he is at that age....

TheBrownBear
04-23-2010, 04:22 PM
Dude is really at the end now. I sort of feel bad for him, but we're all heading to the same place eventually. At least he got to enjoy being stinking rich in the process.

Typ0
04-23-2010, 04:28 PM
He's been a blubbering idiot for years. The real sad thing is people defend him.

The Spaz
04-23-2010, 04:31 PM
Not to be put in front of the media...

I hope when you are 90 (if you make it until then) your family keeps you away from family members so you don't embarrass yourself or another family member. You should stay in a little secluded corner.

Typ0
04-23-2010, 04:33 PM
The guy has no business doing this work. His family has tried I'm sure and all they are able to do is shake there heads and say to each other "he's going out there to make an ass of himself again".

I hope when you are 90 (if you make it until then) your family keeps you away from family members so you don't embarrass yourself or another family member. You should stay in a little secluded corner.

The Spaz
04-23-2010, 04:37 PM
The guy has no business doing this work. His family has tried I'm sure and all they are able to do is shake there heads and say to each other "he's going out there to make an ass of himself again".

It's his team and he will do what he wants. What's your favorite thing to do? You want someone to tell you you can't do it anymore because you are old?

HHURRICANE
04-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Ralph could have protected the community and his legacy by making sure the team stayed here after he passes on.

He's a greedy fool who got lucky with his $25,000 investment.

History will not be kind to him if the team moves.

topher180
04-23-2010, 04:42 PM

Okay, so I wouldn't go as far as to call him names, but I have to agree with you. Enough is enough. He is the farthest thing from cognizant that one can be; forget football, just in general. And just because he can stumble through pressers and still walk doesn't mean he is any shape to make football decisions.

Is he entitled to make them? Sure. But someone needs to step in here.

trapezeus
04-23-2010, 05:10 PM
the thing about ralph, is that for a so called business man, he should have had a plan for the team after he was gone. HE never did that, and i get the sense that brandon is in a power struggle to get the team control. and i think he lost a little when he couldn't win as gm.

it's going to get ugly after ralph...

Typ0
04-23-2010, 10:39 PM
It's his team and he will do what he wants. What's your favorite thing to do? You want someone to tell you you can't do it anymore because you are old?

There comes a time when a loved one has to step in and take the keys away.

TacklingDummy
04-23-2010, 10:53 PM
Anybody catch Spiller's press conference? Wilson came up at the end and starts introducing Nix and Gailey, like nobody knew who they were and like it was their first day on the job. Wow, this guy is not looking good.
I could be standing in line behind them in the grocery store and I wouldn't know who they are or even care who they are.

TonyIncredible
04-23-2010, 10:58 PM
i saw the video and i feel bad for him. I mean he stands before the media and apologizes for the dull and unexciting football over the past 10 years. It's a shame how ralph gets blasted left and right. He's really trying to do the best thing he possibly can. It's just the decisions he has made haven't been the best which maybe he thought they were at the time.

But the people are sayin things like i wish he'd die already. If he was thinking of us he'd sell the team so they stay in buffalo etc.

Just in case we all forgot if it wasn't for Ralph we would never have the bills, they simply wouldn't exist, we would be fans of some other team at this point. I give him alot of credit for being 90 + and still kickin trying to run a team he truly does love.

We've had alot of games go bad and alot of useless talent making up some of the more horrible teams. But hey thats football you can't win em all you just have to wait to see if the wind blows your way.

Bert102176
04-23-2010, 11:21 PM
RW please just go into the light for crying out loud

Oldbillsfan
04-23-2010, 11:39 PM

Seriously, leave the old man alone dick head

Oldbillsfan
04-23-2010, 11:40 PM
and i only said dick head because your avatar