PDA

View Full Version : buddy nix lol

djjimkelly
04-23-2010, 08:18 PM
he just said we want a lt but with each pick we can only take one but in the position we are in we should get 3

SquishDaFish
04-23-2010, 08:20 PM
Nix is doing great. Its nice to finally have a real GM

Don't Panic
04-23-2010, 08:27 PM
OLB and OT are still crying for attention...

BillsWin
04-23-2010, 08:37 PM
I've been saying from the beginning that this team needed two solid drafts to fill all its needs. So far we've picked three starters.

One is a game changer and a home run threat. Spiller is a top five talent, and we got him at nine.

Troup can possibly be the anchor of our front three. He is a high character guy, a good athlete, and an outstanding run stuffer.

Carrington is my favorite pick so far I think. I believe this kid will be a star.

So with three picks, we get the best offensive weapon in the draft, and shore up our formerly pitiful run defense.

Watch out, this defense will kick your ass.

Griff
04-23-2010, 08:45 PM

with as many needs as this team has there was no way in hell he was going to fill all our needs in the first 3 rounds.

Griff
04-23-2010, 08:47 PM
I've been saying from the beginning that this team needed two solid drafts to fill all its needs. So far we've picked three starters.

One is a game changer and a home run threat. Spiller is a top five talent, and we got him at nine.

Troup can possibly be the anchor of our front three. He is a high character guy, a good athlete, and an outstanding run stuffer.

Carrington is my favorite pick so far I think. I believe this kid will be a star.

So with three picks, we get the best offensive weapon in the draft, and shore up our formerly pitiful run defense.

Watch out, this defense will kick your ass.

considering how good our secondary was last year, with these picks and some of our free agent pick ups we really shored up our front 7.

Commissioner
04-23-2010, 08:54 PM

I've been wondering about Outside LBer....

Is Schobel returning... is he gonna play outside LBer/De... what about Maybin... is he gonna be a productive outside LBer?

Andre Davis?

I think defense is slowly coming together....

Don't Panic
04-23-2010, 09:01 PM

Is Schobel returning... is he gonna play outside LBer/De... what about Maybin... is he gonna be a productive outside LBer?

Andre Davis?

Their picks speak for them... if Schobel is done (which it seems he is), then they must feel OK with Davis and Maybin as starters. As to whether they're productive, we'll see...

JCBills
04-23-2010, 09:06 PM

Andre Davis?

Andra Davis isn't a 3-4 OLB by any means, Schobel is strictly an OLB in this D, entirely too small to be a 3-4 DE. I don't know who can line up at LOLB, it's an extremely demanding position in the 3-4, good ones are very hard to find. I guess Chris Ellis has the size, but we haven't seen that much of him so who knows.

jdbillsfan
04-23-2010, 09:11 PM

Cant fill all holes with 3 picks.

tampabay25690
04-23-2010, 09:12 PM

Andre Davis?

Davis is definitely a ILB never could be a OLB...
Mitchell???
A guy that some may have forgotton about NIC HARRIS remember that name he could be on the other side of Maybin.....

djjimkelly
04-23-2010, 09:57 PM
i should do the math but im willing to bet the front seven just added 50-100 lbs in one offseason with one less dlinemen out there

carrington troup stroud

mitchell/maybin davis poz schobel/kelsey

thats a hell of alot of extra beef up front we arent gonna get pushed around coming off the bus anymore