PDA

View Full Version : DT Troup ready to grind

The Spaz
04-23-2010, 08:30 PM
The Bills turned their focus to one of their more pressing positional needs on day two of the NFL draft as they addressed the anchor position of their new 3-4 defense, nose tackle.

With quarterback prospects and offensive tackle prospects still on the board, the Bills brass saw Central Florida defensive tackle Torell Troup as an answer for their nose tackle spot. Troup was an unheralded prospect for the Golden Knights as he was often tying up two blockers as a one-technique in their 4-3 scheme to allow his fellow linemen and linebackers to make plays.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/DT-Troup-ready-to-grind/3f08421c-f899-4751-b256-7814bba0bb58

christhebillsfan783
04-23-2010, 11:32 PM
Love this pick! I'm going to UCF and this guy is a monster. And not to be nit picky its just the Knights now, no golden.

cocamide
04-24-2010, 12:05 AM
Love this pick! I'm going to UCF and this guy is a monster. And not to be nit picky its just the Knights now, no golden.

Nice. I've been at UCF for quite a while now, and it's nice to finally have a Knight (excluding Michael Gaines) on the Bills. Hopefully Troup produces like Culpepper (pre knee injury), Asante, Marshall, Sims-Walker, etc.