PDA

View Full Version : wtf

Bert102176
04-23-2010, 10:56 PM
HEY FRONT OFFICE WTF ARE YOU DOING, no QB no OT no WR you guys have your heads up your arses am about to say FU, I will always love the Bills but remove ur heads from your arses

hydro
04-23-2010, 10:57 PM
And you are surprised how?

mrbojanglezs
04-23-2010, 10:58 PM
what was the biggest problem on the team last year? 31st in run D. We addressed that. NO dynamic playmakers on offense we addressed that.

Calm the F down you make me sick

cpearl
04-23-2010, 10:58 PM
Did you watch any games last year? If so, did you see how our d-line was on their asses all game? Did you also see how many rushing yards we allowed per game? Our second round pick just helped that - and our third provided depth to help that as well.

Bert102176
04-23-2010, 11:02 PM
yeah and they drafted guys that woulda probably been there another 2 rounds each y the hell do we always reach for players

Commissioner
04-23-2010, 11:02 PM
HEY FRONT OFFICE WTF ARE YOU DOING, no QB no OT no WR you guys have your heads up your arses am about to say FU, I will always love the Bills but remove ur heads from your arses

There's a video of you posted in another thread...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=191143

Bert102176
04-23-2010, 11:03 PM
especiallyfor players that are like McCargo and won't amount to crap

Philagape
04-23-2010, 11:03 PM
If they would have drafted QB and LT, they sure would have gotten a lot of playing time because the team would still not be able to stop the run or score touchdowns.

Bert102176
04-23-2010, 11:08 PM
There's a video of you posted in another thread...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=191143

the kid in the vid has a point

Bulldog
04-23-2010, 11:14 PM
I really don't know why I continue to post on here. Bert, get a freakin grip already. You're not a GM, so STFU. I'm so sick of listening to you hacks that I could puke. My god.

Bert102176
04-23-2010, 11:17 PM
bulldog don't tell me to stfu u can kiss my ars

Bulldog
04-23-2010, 11:34 PM
Hey Burt, you can lick the under side of my ball sack. Cry me a river homo. So tired of listening to a bunch of f'in hacks like you. Go route for another team d-bag.

Akhippo
04-23-2010, 11:52 PM
Whine, whine, whine. Btch, btch, btch. Moaning about reaching for our D lineman but also wanted us to reach for an OT and QB.

That said I would still take either C Thomas or B Campbell. Then take Lefevour or Skelton in the 5th.

A blocking TE in the 6th and to make everyone feel normal.. A corner in the seventh.

cocamide
04-24-2010, 12:08 AM
yeah and they drafted guys that woulda probably been there another 2 rounds each y the hell do we always reach for players

"woulda probably" are the key words here. If those are the guys that the FO absolutely wants, then they don't want to gamble with "woulda probablies",

BertSquirtgum
04-24-2010, 12:36 AM
yeah, they would PROBABLY be there. there's no telling if they would have been or not. these are the guys they wanted and i trust what nix is doing. quit being such a whiny little *****. you can't fix a sh**ty team like the bills in one year.

PECKERWOOD
04-24-2010, 01:16 AM
*Fights the temptation of posting gay rep pictures in Bert & Bulldog's rep box*

jamze132
04-24-2010, 02:54 AM
This thread has down syndrome.

Billz_fan
04-24-2010, 03:42 AM
Im always amazed at how po'ed everyone gets on these message boards when people have opinions different from there own. It starts when someone starts telling others to "go away" "go root for another team" "im sick of hearing this" one of my faves here "your not a real fan" LOL and then the name calling etc stats and then it spreads from there.

It's a message board for god sake. It's going to be filled with different points of view and if you think real hard you will remember thats what it here for. So everyone gets to say whats on there mind with regards to the team. You may not like it. You don't have to. But perhaps if your so sick of hearing people who disagree with you then maybe it's time to step away for just a moment and get some air or something. You don't have to stay away long. Just long enough to realize that your never going to come hear and read everything just the way you want to hear it and not everyone thinks just like you do. Many won't articulate a thought in the best way possible and they may be completly wrong in your eyes but they still get to post there thoughts and as long as they don't break any rules whats the big deal ? Is it really worth getting mad about ?

Im not picking on anyone in particular here. It's all over the board. It's just here that I noticed it again.

Sorry, go back to fighting now :laughter:

Dujek
04-24-2010, 04:01 AM
Yes, but when people make posts that are as flat out ******ed as the one Bert made they need to get *****slapped back into their box.

Buffalogic
04-24-2010, 04:16 AM
We got the best playmaker in the draft bar none. Your reaction is to :cry:

You have problems.

Night Train
04-24-2010, 05:32 AM
Welcome back.

Last year, you cried all during the draft saying we completely blew it. F- or something like that. You dominated the board, crying all draft weekend about how bad the draft sucked.

A draft that produced 4 starters and with Maybin now slated for OLB, 5 starters. Good call.

Your credibility is ZERO. Try trolling somewhere else.

Johnny Bugmenot
04-24-2010, 09:34 AM
what was the biggest problem on the team last year? 31st in run D. We addressed that. NO dynamic playmakers on offense we addressed that.

Calm the F down you make me sick

30th total offense. When both the run and the pass suck eggs, the line must be to blame. What do they have for it?

ZERO!

Bert102176
04-24-2010, 09:36 AM
Welcome back.

Last year, you cried all during the draft saying we completely blew it. F- or something like that. You dominated the board, crying all draft weekend about how bad the draft sucked.

A draft that produced 4 starters and with Maybin now slated for OLB, 5 starters. Good call.

Your credibility is ZERO. Try trolling somewhere else.

yeah cause them 5 starters really helped us do what SUCK

BillsOwnAll
04-24-2010, 09:38 AM
30th total offense. When both the run and the pass suck eggs, the line must be to blame. What do they have for it?

ZERO!

So your saying we need OL QB NT a play maker another WR. ...oh but you only get 3 picks.

BillsOwnAll
04-24-2010, 09:38 AM
yeah cause them 5 starters really helped us do what SUCK

Well do you expect a team of rookies to win a SB?...i do...but in 3 years.

Johnny Bugmenot
04-24-2010, 09:43 AM
So your saying we need OL QB NT a play maker another WR. ...oh but you only get 3 picks.
They need a franchise LT. Period! Then-- and ONLY then-- the rest will improve automatically. The quarterback needs protection. None of the current crop either on the roster, drafted yet, or left on the draft board, are capable of doing a **** thing to improve that situation. The WR and RB situations are serviceable and have more potential than they have shown so far. Brohm at one point was considered a potential franchise QB and hasn't been beaten to a pulp yet. Without a franchise LT he will be.

Bert102176
04-24-2010, 09:51 AM
They need a franchise LT. Period! Then-- and ONLY then-- the rest will improve automatically. The quarterback needs protection. None of the current crop either on the roster, drafted yet, or left on the draft board, are capable of doing a **** thing to improve that situation. The WR and RB situations are serviceable and have more potential than they have shown so far. Brohm at one point was considered a potential franchise QB and hasn't been beaten to a pulp yet. Without a franchise LT he will be.

exactly