Norwood, or Sapp
David Gettis, Jacoby Ford, Andre Roberts, Mike Williams, or Naaman Roosevelt
Dennis Pitta, or Aaron Hernandez
Greg Hardy, or Corey Wooton
Cam Thomas, or Jeff Owens
Matt Tennant

TedMock
04-24-2010, 06:42 AM
I like a lot of these guys too. I'm a bit surpised that Thomas & Sapp didn't go by round 3.

Ron Burgundy
04-24-2010, 06:57 AM
Eric Norwood would be another good pick for us, but he won't see the field much unless Maybin ****s the bed.

So we should probably get him. Y'know, just in case.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-24-2010, 06:58 AM
thaddeus gibson seems like another sam rogers to me, he would be a solid pick for sure.... great against the run, good quickness off the snap...

superbills
04-24-2010, 07:04 AM
I never want to see another player named "Norwood" on this team again....EVER!

Having said that, it would be a solid pickup, given the question marks we have at LB. I'm not entirely comfortable with any of the guys we have on the roster, save for maybe Poz. With Maybin as an "unknown" and Mitchell being, well, Mitchell, it would be hard to argue against adding depth; and you could do a lot worse than a two-time All-SEC prospect.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-24-2010, 07:14 AM
i live in michigan and have seen thaddeus gibson play a lot... he would be perfect for our defense...

SquishDaFish
04-24-2010, 07:45 AM
Lot of good talent left, nice deep draft. I just hope we get LeFevour or Skelton.

Jan Reimers
04-24-2010, 08:15 AM
I would like a LT, 2 WRs and a TE today, to fill some holes on offense. LB and DT would help, too.

The Spaz
04-24-2010, 08:18 AM
I would like a LT, 2 WRs and a TE today, to fill some holes on offense. LB and DT would help, too.

I agree and maybe add a FB too. John Connor comes to mind from Kentucky.