PDA

View Full Version : Fixing Levy's F-Ups

BuffaloBlakely14
04-24-2010, 09:44 AM
If you don't think Nix is coming in and cleaning up mistakes, look no further than Rounds 1 and 4. These speak very very highly of what they think of Marshawn Lynch and James Hardy.

Easley appears to be very very high upside, and has all the skills to push Hardy and Johnson.

I think like we have all been saying this is 2 to 3 year plan. They are trying to fix 5 to 8 years of mistakes right now.

mikemac2001
04-24-2010, 09:48 AM
ill give hardy another year i like the talent but hasnt really had a great offense to use him plus he was injured

JPFBillsFan
04-24-2010, 09:50 AM
I find it funny how people say we haven't addressed the OL.....
Wasn't Levitre & Wood 2 of our first 3 picks last year?

Why draft another project LT, when you already have a project LT?
I have no quams about any pick so far......Nix has made 2 solid DST picks and given Gailey 2 weapons to use & mold into his system...

We don't need a QB.....we need a Savior.....since he wasn't there we're addressing other needs.....Locker 2011...BOOK IT!

Johnny Bugmenot
04-24-2010, 09:52 AM
This team could use WR depth. I don't see Easly as threatening Hardy just yet. Parrish and Evans aren't getting any younger-- neither are that old yet, but they've pretty much peaked at this point and they need to have people waiting in the wings when they start declining.