• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Don't Panic
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Dec 2005

CBSSports.com

Has every one of our picks thus far as a 3rd round grade or better.

Spiller 1st
    Troup 2nd-3rd
    Carrington 2nd
    Easley 3rd
    Wang 3rd

Encouraging... even if we haven't addressed every need, we seem to have gotten value at each position.
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Re: CBSSports.com

How do you feel now.......................please just don't panic!
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

I mentioned in a few threads that I thought there was a lot of teams "reaching" for players that were not on the popular media mock drafts boards... Which means many players fell.

The Bills picks from CBS Sports, aka Draft Scout, says we are doing well on the value front.

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

As far as the players picked by the Bills, I'm fine with them. I am disturbed that they have not addressed the QB position or the LT spot. If you're going to give this loser, Edwards, another shot at the QB position, then you need to protect him...hell, Nix even said as much when he was hired. They haven't done that yet...it's just a little baffling.

Comment

• Oaf
          Do you read what you write?
          • Jun 2007

Who cares. You all blast the sites that say we've reached/lost and pour praises all over the ones that don't.

Comment

• Don't Panic
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
            As far as the players picked by the Bills, I'm fine with them. I am disturbed that they have not addressed the QB position or the LT spot. If you're going to give this loser, Edwards, another shot at the QB position, then you need to protect him...hell, Nix even said as much when he was hired. They haven't done that yet...it's just a little baffling.
            Couldn't agree more... that's why I'm hoping a trade with a RFA LT is in the works. Either that, or these guys have a LOT of faith in Bell!

Comment

• Buddo
              • Mar 2007

The fundamental problem with many of the so-called 'draftniks', is that after the first round, their assessments vary a great deal, and much of it is on how they project 'ability'. This doesn't take into account what teams needs are especially, and is often making the assumption that potential outweighs production, in where they see guys being taken.
              In respect of the bills draft, certainly through the picks in rounds 2 and 3, the Bills have to value production more highly, due to the nature of rebuilding.
              I think it's pretty fair to say that Troup will likely out-produce the likes of Cody, over his first couple of seasons, as just a relatively easy example.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                • Feb 2004

I think the BILLS had a plan and stuck with it....DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE
                I will say we shouldnt get pushed around now.....We actually have some depth...
                Great draft so FAR and still 3 to go and UDFA
                GO Gators!!!!!!
                GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Billsouth
                  • Jul 2002

wang is a left tackle!
                  "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

Working...
                  X