PDA

View Full Version : Ed Wang is a cool mother****er

Ron Burgundy
04-24-2010, 12:26 PM
I hate backing a god**** Hokie, but Ed Wang is a good friend of my boy Matt. I've had beers with that dude in Blacksburg and he's a really nice guy, and he looks the part...he's a big dude.

OT: Sergio Render was there, too. He drank half the keg, I think...that guy is a mother****in' horse. I talked to him about smallmouth fishing for about 20 minutes. Funny as all hell and country as grits 'n gravy.

Anyways, here's hoping that he does well, we need all the help we can get. Good luck, Ed!

p.s. **** Tech

Nighthawk
04-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Either ESPN or NFL Network did a special piece on him leading up to the draft and he sounded like a really cool guy. Hopefully he'll turn into something for the Bills.

New Ro's Greatest
04-24-2010, 12:38 PM
Either ESPN or NFL Network did a special piece on him leading up to the draft and he sounded like a really cool guy. Hopefully he'll turn into something for the Bills.

I hope so too. Obviously Nix's likes him so i will roll with the pick. GO BILLS:spade:

NOT THE DUDE...
04-24-2010, 12:43 PM
speaking of render he would be a good pick in round 6

billsfanryan
04-24-2010, 12:44 PM

Here is the video you were speaking of:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2010/profiles/ed%20-wang?id=497066#tabs:tab-watch

Tatonka
04-24-2010, 12:53 PM
great video.

Dr. Lecter
04-24-2010, 01:05 PM
I hate backing a god**** Hokie, but Ed Wang is a good friend of my boy Matt. I've had beers with that dude in Blacksburg and he's a really nice guy, and he looks the part...he's a big dude.

OT: Sergio Render was there, too. He drank half the keg, I think...that guy is a mother****in' horse. I talked to him about smallmouth fishing for about 20 minutes. Funny as all hell and country as grits 'n gravy.

Anyways, here's hoping that he does well, we need all the help we can get. Good luck, Ed!

p.s. **** Tech

So he is also a drooling inbred hillbilly moron?

Hopefully he can play the game.

Ron Burgundy
04-24-2010, 01:16 PM
So he is also a drooling inbred hillbilly moron?

Hopefully he can play the game.

I don't know who you're referring to. Wang? Render? Myself?

Wang's not a redneck, by any stretch. He's like Moats, only Chinese...mildly thuggish.