PDA

View Full Version : hangin at the draft with clumping platelets

nateodoms'bff
04-24-2010, 01:18 PM
What an awesome day. If you have a chance to come to the draft, do it. Its a great time.

DieHrdBillsFan23
04-24-2010, 01:26 PM
What an awesome day. If you have a chance to come to the draft, do it. Its a great time.

I have wanted to go to the draft for years now, and havent been able to fit it in my work schedule. But i looked more into this year, but really couldnt find out how to get tickets, i kept checking the NFL website to see but never could find anything. Could you let me know how you went about getting tickets, so i can try to plan for next year? thanks.

The last buffalo fan
04-24-2010, 01:27 PM
make the bills nation proud........make us shout!!!!!! :beers: :gobills:

Night Train
04-24-2010, 01:29 PM
Make sure to scream like schoolgirls after every Bills pick.

nateodoms'bff
04-24-2010, 01:42 PM
We are within shouting distance of kiper jaws and mcshay.

trapezeus
04-24-2010, 01:51 PM
so what is the draft like in the 2nd round and on. what do you do other than sit in the seats? do you get to meet some players? are there give aways and such?

nateodoms'bff
04-24-2010, 07:07 PM
so what is the draft like in the 2nd round and on. what do you do other than sit in the seats? do you get to meet some players? are there give aways and such?

it was awesome.

i have to say, if you have a chance, go.

There were players signing autographs, tons of dudes sitting around talking football.

We got involved in a couple of screaming matches with some eagles fans.

There were raffles. They had a few exhibits and the lombardi trophy with all the super bowl rings around.

The best part was being within yelling distance of Kiper McShay and Jaws. Roger Goodell and Rich Eisen came down and took pictures and shook hands and signed autographs.

It was a great time. My buddy and I decided to splurge and buy the 3 day pass for next year.

Oh, and clump is an awesome guy. We laughed all day, and he knows his picks. It was awesome meeting and hanging with a fellow zoner.

New Ro's Greatest
04-24-2010, 07:10 PM
it was awesome.

i have to say, if you have a chance, go.

There were players signing autographs, tons of dudes sitting around talking football.

We got involved in a couple of screaming matches with some eagles fans.

There were raffles. They had a few exhibits and the lombardi trophy with all the super bowl rings around.

The best part was being within yelling distance of Kiper McShay and Jaws. Roger Goodell and Rich Eisen came down and took pictures and shook hands and signed autographs.

It was a great time. My buddy and I decided to splurge and buy the 3 day pass for next year.

Oh, and clump is an awesome guy. We laughed all day, and he knows his picks. It was awesome meeting and hanging with a fellow zoner.

You have to pay for the draft now? When did this start? GO BILLS:drool2:

Billz_fan
04-24-2010, 07:15 PM
I would love to go to the draft. End of story. lol I envy you guys that get to go. Im glad it was a great time.

SABURZFAN
04-24-2010, 08:21 PM

does this mean you're going to change your name to clumping platelets'bff?

nateodoms'bff
04-24-2010, 09:06 PM
You have to pay for the draft now? When did this start? GO BILLS:drool2:

you can get free tickets, but if you pay you get access to the first round, which is not free, and you get access to the selection floor and backstage area. its $495 for all 3 days.

And there is only one bff in my life, and thats #37

New Ro's Greatest
04-24-2010, 09:22 PM
you can get free tickets, but if you pay you get access to the first round, which is not free, and you get access to the selection floor and backstage area. its $495 for all 3 days.

And there is only one bff in my life, and thats #37

That is new. I have been going to the draft for 10 years and never paided. I didn't go this year cause of a foot injury. '99-'09 and never paid a dime! GO BILLS:teary:

Luisito23
04-24-2010, 09:27 PM
its $495 for all 3 days.

I would never pay that much! But glad you guys enjoyed it.

bigfish2112
04-24-2010, 09:34 PM
I would never pay that much! But glad you guys enjoyed it.You only pay that for special passes and other stuff included. It is free to get in and watch the draft it doesnt cost anything.

Luisito23
04-24-2010, 09:38 PM
You only pay that for special passes and other stuff included. It is free to get in and watch the draft it doesnt cost anything.

I know bro, I meant I would never pay that much for the VIP pass.

nateodoms'bff
04-24-2010, 09:38 PM
The price is steap, but i feel like it would be worth it. This year my wife got me tickets for free online. It was through some promotion to fill seats for the last two days. She tried for day 1 tickets and found out about the all access thing.

The best part was talking football all day. Everyone there was a real fan of the draft and the process of building a team. At every commercial break during the 5th and 6th round Trey Wingo would get the crowd roaring by telling us all we were the real hard core fans. Being shouting distance of that tool Todd McCshay was a real treat. People hurled insults at him all day long.

BlackMetalNinja
04-24-2010, 09:39 PM
So how much did Clump pay you to make this thread?

nateodoms'bff
04-24-2010, 09:43 PM

the small fee of a great day of bills football!

ct bills fan
04-24-2010, 10:09 PM
I went to the first day and 2nd day this year - it's absolutely free, so, I don't know what people are talking about paying for it. For thursdays draft, you have to lineup outside radio City Music hall at 10pm (or a little earlier) Wednesday to get a wristband that'll get you in the draft the next day. I got there at 9:35pm and had my wristband at 11:20. Same thing for Friday's draft (get the wristband at 10pm), but very little line and the wait was >5 minutes. Great time but for whatever reason they DO NOT SELL BEER.

jamze132
04-25-2010, 03:16 AM
I would rather read about the draft the next morning from Afghanistan.

:fit:

mush69
04-25-2010, 07:32 AM
I would rather read about the draft the next morning from Afghanistan.

:fit:

Almost like seeing wide right the next day in Turkey....:sadwalk:

jamze132
04-25-2010, 07:43 AM
Almost like seeing wide right the next day in Turkey....:sadwalk:
That must have blew huge chunks!

clumping platelets
04-25-2010, 09:25 AM
does this mean you're going to change your name to clumping platelets'bff?

He better :mad:

clumping platelets
04-25-2010, 09:26 AM

:madmad:

clumping platelets
04-25-2010, 09:27 AM
I went to the first day and 2nd day this year - it's absolutely free, so, I don't know what people are talking about paying for it. For thursdays draft, you have to lineup outside radio City Music hall at 10pm (or a little earlier) Wednesday to get a wristband that'll get you in the draft the next day. I got there at 9:35pm and had my wristband at 11:20. Same thing for Friday's draft (get the wristband at 10pm), but very little line and the wait was >5 minutes. Great time but for whatever reason they DO NOT SELL BEER.

the NFL sells a 3 day package that includes special access all 3 days, lunch with a draft guru/reporter type, etc.............it was $449. Maybe next year