PDA

View Full Version : Draft grade...........................

HAMMER
04-24-2010, 03:54 PM
It seems that more of us are happy with this draft than not. There was a lot of whining early on but it seems to have subsided. More proof that you should wait until a draft is complete before evaluating and crying about what postion wasn't picked. At first glance and solely based on what I have read about the players, it looks like a good draft with a B+ grade.

We have a potential homerun hitter to help us score some points. Between FA and the draft, we are well stocked with 3-4 LB's and DE's now. Three new tackles (or guards, if moved) for the OL, and a QB to push the existing. We will certainly be young but this is not a one year project.

I am most happy that Nix didn't give away picks to move up for anyone, especially a QB.
:clap:

HAMMER
04-24-2010, 03:57 PM
So as I typed this, two others posted draft grade polls. Mods please feel free to throw my post into one of the other threads and delete my thread.

Night Train
04-24-2010, 04:06 PM
I'd say B+

Bills were never going to fill all their needs and Nix said it best when he stated Thursday that if picks were based on needs, we'd have 3 in every round. That should be a major wakeup call to the usual criers who are eager to point out what we didn't draft. Thank God we passed on all those frauds at QB.

2 bonafied starters in Spiller and Troup. Some savy additional picks on D. OL depth. A WR with huge upside. A developmental QB who would do well on the practice squad.

Satisfied. If you can't get excited about seeing Spiller, switch to soccer.

ublinkwescore
04-24-2010, 04:09 PM
At first, I was like what the hell about the spiller pick, and then they pretty much said that he's already gonna be our starter over Lynch/Jackson - or should I say Jackson/Lynch.

Bert102176
04-24-2010, 04:31 PM
were not waiting for a poll lol

Bert102176
04-24-2010, 04:32 PM
c -

Bert102176
04-24-2010, 04:40 PM
actually with the pick of measley which I think will possibly be a starter before seasons end opposite Evans and Levi Brown which I think can be a very good QB here I will say c+ possible B-